Company Directory | lobel-financial
Approximately 91 Reports Found

Mar 25 2012
lobel financial Lobel is a scam company, They say we don't have insurance when we do, and keep charging fees. We keep paying them while trying to send them the documents, but they keep saying we owe more and more. anaheim california, Utah Author: north salt lake, Utah Loans: lobel financial anaheim california, Utah

Jan 10 2012
LOBEL FINANCIAL LOBEL FINANCE CAR ILLEGALLY REPOSSED ANAHEIM, California Author: Orange, California Financial Services: LOBEL FINANCIAL ANAHEIM, California

Dec 30 2011
lobel financial refused to take my payment! Internet Author: louisville, Kentucky Car Financing: lobel financial Internet

Dec 15 2011
Lobel Financial Before my 30 day impound was over they had taken my belongings out and moved my car to an auction! Anaheim, California
Author: Mesa, Arizona Loans: Lobel Financial Anaheim, California

Oct 25 2011
Lobel Financial HARRASSMENT!!! 6- 7 CALLS A DAY!!!!! Internet, Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Financial Services: Lobel Financial Internet

Sep 21 2011
Lobel Financial Outrageous unknown fees Internet Author: Acworth, Georgia Car Financing: Lobel Financial Internet

Sep 05 2011
Lobel Financial Non English Speaking Liars and Crooks. Anaheim, California Author: apache junction, Arizona Loans: Lobel Financial Anaheim, California

Jun 04 2011
LOBEL FINANCIAL Collections have harrassed me and my job also co-workers, they have lied to me several times and family making false statements and name calling. They came to my job and disclosed my business. anaheim , California Author: los angeles, California Car Financing: LOBEL FINANCIAL anaheim, California

Jun 04 2011
Lobel Financial Rip off, Sold me a Lemon Now am out at $7,000.00 In car repairs that I can't even afford. Anaheim california Author: sacramento, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Lobel Financial Anaheim, California

Mar 01 2011
Lobel Financial unprofessional rip off very very deceiving anaheim, California Author: , Arizona Car Financing: Lobel Financial anaheim, California

Sep 02 2010
Lobel Financial i told arturo i wanted to pay 325.OO that i had past due and he didnt wanted to take the payment. It wasnt like i didnt wanted to pay. they couldnt work with me, they were rude and honestly. i still w ontario, California Author: highland, California Car Financing: Lobel Financial ontario, California

Jun 22 2010
Lobel Financial Corporation, Lobel claimed I had no insurance, added their own to my monthly payments. I had insurance, they repoed my car, Internet Author: My Town, California Loans: Lobel Financial Corporation Internet

Jun 22 2010
LOBEL FINANCIAL They are charging me others fees when I am almost done with the loan Anaheim, California Author: Napa, California Car Financing: LOBEL FINANCIAL Anaheim, California

May 23 2010
Lobel Financial Placing Lien on Property After Debt Discharged Anaheim, California Author: Delano, California Loans: Lobel Financial Anaheim, California

Apr 14 2010
Lobel Financial Corporation used my personal checking account to pay for my ex boyfriends car payment without my authorization my name is no where on the loan or title of the car anaheim, California Author: newark, California Collection Agencies: Lobel Financial Corporation anaheim, California

41, Report #481955

Oct 20 2009
Lobel Financial Lobel Financial Horrible customer service by the reps and collection reps. They repossed my car after i believe 14 days late. They did not allow me to pay the past due they said all 11, or nothing. I lost my car Merced, California Author: Merced, California Car Financing: Lobel Financial Internet

Oct 20 2009
LoBel Financial Lobel Repossession harassing intimidating Attorney General Anaheim, California Author: San Francisco, California Collection Agencies: LoBel Financial Anaheim, California

Aug 14 2009
Lobel Financial Lobel Financial, Anaheim Lobel Financial hopes you are ignorant and unmotivated Hemet, California Author: Hemet, California Financial Services: Car Financing: Lobel Financial Anaheim, California

Jul 20 2009
Lobel Financial Without Notice Anaheim California Author: Riverside, California Car Financing: Lobel Financial Anaheim, California

Jul 14 2009
Lobel Financial General Complaint Rocklin California Author: Rocklin, California Car Financing: Lobel Financial Rocklin, California

Jul 01 2009
Lobel Financial LOBEL FINANCIAL ARE THIEVES! Anaheim California Author: watsonville, California Auto Dealers: Lobel Financial Anaheim, California

Jun 26 2009
Lobel Financial THEY WILL TAKE YOUR CAR AND STILL MAKE YOU PAY!! ANAHEIM California Author: Pasadena, California Car Financing: Lobel Financial ANAHEIM, California

May 22 2009
LOBEL FINANCIAL WAS SUPPOSED TO B MY LAST PAYMENT, BUT THEY DOUBLED IT AND DIDN'T TELL ME TIL THE END! ANAHEIM California Author: SAN LUIS OBISPO, California Car Financing: LOBEL FINANCIAL ANAHEIM, California

Apr 14 2009
Lobel Financial i brought a used 98 car from dealer they finanical it throught lobel for 27% lobel sure have told the dealer that for a 98 the price sure be only about 2,000. had problem went back they try to fix it about a month later the car dealer went out of business i was stuck with payment for the title Anaheim California Author: glendale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Lobel Financial Anaheim, California

Mar 28 2009
Lobel Financial THEY ALWAYS SAY THAT MY PAMENTS ARE LATE OR THAT THEY NEVER RECIEVED IT, THEY ARE CONSTANTLY CALLING, RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL, WHEN THE CAR LOT SAYS SINCE YOU HAVE BEEN A GOOD CUSTOMER WE WANT TO TRADE IN YOUR CAR OR ADD A SECOND CAR, ANAHIEM California Author: NO TOWN, California Auto Dealers: Lobel Financial ANAHIEM, California