Company Directory | lobel-financial
Approximately 101 Reports Found

Feb 02 2013
LOBEL FINANCIAL Lobel repossed my car and they told me that I had to pay the full balance of the of $14,411.30 with 8days to get my vehicle. They told me that they would mail me the letter stating that so that could ANAHEIM, California Jim's a plant Author: FAIRFIELD, California Financial Services: LOBEL FINANCIAL ANAHEIM, California

Dec 23 2012
Lobel Financial Can not get Car back after Car was repossed with no notice Aneheim, California How? Author: Bethune, South Carolina Loans: Lobel Financial Aneheim, California

Dec 12 2012
Lobel financial Insurance fraud, repossession rude no communication scam Anaheim , California Class Action Lawsuit Against LOBEL Author: Bakersfield, California Car Financing: Lobel financial Anaheim, California

Dec 03 2012
Lobel Financial I had the car for two years two months i would be done one payment late woke up car gone i have cancer i need my car Anaheim, California Author: signal hill, California Car Financing: Lobel Financial Anaheim, California

Sep 24 2012
Lobel Financial No proof of insurance scam For profit! Anaheim, California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Car Financing: Lobel Financial Anaheim, California

Aug 14 2012
Lobel Financial Claimed I did not have insurance, claimed never received documents. Anaheim, California Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Loans: Lobel Financial Anaheim, California

Aug 08 2012
LOBEL Financial They are real smart Anaheim, California
kenny is a sub prime rebutter Author: Visalia, California Car Financing: LOBEL Financial Anaheim, California

Apr 24 2012
Lobel Financial Vanessa @ Ocean Express Auto They let the co-buyer take my car after I put a 5000.00 down payment. Didnt help me get my car back. Said she had just as much rights as I did they just want their money f*ck me as a customer paying Anaheim, California Simple issue with your co-borrower... Author: Los Angeles, California Car Financing: Lobel Financial Anaheim, California

Apr 08 2012
Lobel Financial Added on fees and dishonesty.Claiming I have no insurance coverage Anaheim, California NO INSURANCE? Author: Eagle Mountain, Utah Loans: Lobel Financial Anaheim, California

Mar 25 2012
Lobel Financial Lobel Financial claimed I missed a payment hikes in fees harassment constant calls even sundays Anaheim, California File with BBB Author: san leandro, California Car Financing: Lobel Financial Anaheim, California

Mar 25 2012
lobel financial Lobel is a scam company, They say we don't have insurance when we do, and keep charging fees. We keep paying them while trying to send them the documents, but they keep saying we owe more and more. anaheim california, Utah File with BBB Author: north salt lake, Utah Loans: lobel financial anaheim california, Utah

Jan 10 2012
LOBEL FINANCIAL LOBEL FINANCE CAR ILLEGALLY REPOSSED ANAHEIM, California Lobel Financial Ripped me too.. Author: Orange, California Financial Services: LOBEL FINANCIAL ANAHEIM, California

Dec 30 2011
lobel financial refused to take my payment! Internet If... Author: louisville, Kentucky Car Financing: lobel financial Internet

Dec 15 2011
Lobel Financial Before my 30 day impound was over they had taken my belongings out and moved my car to an auction! Anaheim, California
Author: Mesa, Arizona Loans: Lobel Financial Anaheim, California

Oct 25 2011
Lobel Financial HARRASSMENT!!! 6- 7 CALLS A DAY!!!!! Internet, Internet Everybody Look Author: phoenix, Arizona Financial Services: Lobel Financial Internet

Sep 21 2011
Lobel Financial Outrageous unknown fees Internet How Many Times Were You Late? Author: Acworth, Georgia Car Financing: Lobel Financial Internet

Sep 05 2011
Lobel Financial Non English Speaking Liars and Crooks. Anaheim, California Author: apache junction, Arizona Loans: Lobel Financial Anaheim, California

Jun 04 2011
LOBEL FINANCIAL Collections have harrassed me and my job also co-workers, they have lied to me several times and family making false statements and name calling. They came to my job and disclosed my business. anaheim , California Get them to stop calling you. Author: los angeles, California Car Financing: LOBEL FINANCIAL anaheim, California

Jun 04 2011
Lobel Financial Rip off, Sold me a Lemon Now am out at $7,000.00 In car repairs that I can't even afford. Anaheim california Lobel did not sell you your car Author: sacramento, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Lobel Financial Anaheim, California

Mar 01 2011
Lobel Financial unprofessional rip off very very deceiving anaheim, California Author: , Arizona Car Financing: Lobel Financial anaheim, California

Sep 02 2010
Lobel Financial i told arturo i wanted to pay 325.OO that i had past due and he didnt wanted to take the payment. It wasnt like i didnt wanted to pay. they couldnt work with me, they were rude and honestly. i still w ontario, California Author: highland, California Car Financing: Lobel Financial ontario, California

Jun 22 2010
Lobel Financial Corporation, Lobel claimed I had no insurance, added their own to my monthly payments. I had insurance, they repoed my car, Internet Author: My Town, California Loans: Lobel Financial Corporation Internet

Jun 22 2010
LOBEL FINANCIAL They are charging me others fees when I am almost done with the loan Anaheim, California Author: Napa, California Car Financing: LOBEL FINANCIAL Anaheim, California

May 23 2010
Lobel Financial Placing Lien on Property After Debt Discharged Anaheim, California Author: Delano, California Loans: Lobel Financial Anaheim, California

Apr 14 2010
Lobel Financial Corporation used my personal checking account to pay for my ex boyfriends car payment without my authorization my name is no where on the loan or title of the car anaheim, California I would press charges Author: newark, California Collection Agencies: Lobel Financial Corporation anaheim, California