Company Directory | luminous-brites
Approximately 64 Reports Found

Jan 11 2009
Luminous Brites web rip-off Glendale California Author: Moline, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Luminous Brites Glendale, California

Jan 08 2009
Luminous Brites Deceptive Advertising tactics and Unauthorized billing/shipment for unwanted product Glendale California Author: Seattle, Washington Dental Services: Luminous Brites Glendale, California

Jan 06 2009
Luminous Brites I bought a free sample of Luminous Brites and I only needed to pay for shipping. Next thing you know they had took $88.97 dollars out of my account, without my authorization! Glendale, California Author: Bellingham, Washington Telemarketers: Luminous Brites Glendale, California

Dec 30 2008
Luminous Brites I ordered free trial of teeth whitening from Luminous Brites for only $5.99. Was told there will be no other charges or monthly shipments. Got my bank statment and they charged 88.68 to my account with out my knowledge, e-mail confirmation or letter. Now I have several overdrafts and return check fees to pay. Glendale California Luminous Brights Billing Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Telemarketers: Luminous Brites Glendale, California

Dec 30 2008
Luminous Brites falsely advertises a free 14 day trial product that really isn't free. Glendale California Luminous Brights Billing Author: St. Louis, Missouri Dental Services: Luminous Brites Glendale, California

Dec 30 2008
Luminousbrites.com LUMINOUS BRITES RIPOFF,SCAM,WATCH OUT!! Internet Luminous Brights Billing Author: SYCAMORE, Illinois Dental Services: Luminousbrites.com Internet

Dec 30 2008
Luminous Brites riped of 88.97 Glendale California Luminous Brights Refund Author: Houston, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Luminous Brites Glendale, California

Dec 26 2008
Luminous Brites - support@colonex700.com Theivery, Stole money from my bank account without my authorization Glendale California Luminous Brights Refund Author: Brownsburg, Indiana Bait-and-Switch: Luminous Brites Glendale, California

Dec 25 2008
Luminous Brites EXPENSIVE TRIAL OFFER---offer is really try AND PAY BIG next month Glendale California Author: Rogers, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: Luminous Brites Glendale, California

Dec 24 2008
LUMINOUS BRITES FRAUD COMPANY Internet Author: Bethesda, Maryland Dental Services: LUMINOUS BRITES Internet

Dec 23 2008
Luminous Brites I signed up for a Free Trial of Luminous Brites and they took $88.97 out of my bank account and will not refund the money even if I haven't opened the product and Offered to pay to ship it back! This is a SCAM to get your bank account info so they can STEEL money from you... I havent even recieved my monthly paste and they took money from my bank account 2 days ago!!! This is A RIP OFF! Glendale California Luminous Brights Refund Author: Baytown, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Luminous Brites Glendale, California

Dec 19 2008
Luminous Brites i tryed this product, free i thought and next thing i know its charged to my credit card for $88.97. i never asked for any more of this product. tryed to call and no one ever answers the phone and tryed to cancel by e-mail and i really don't know if that worked. i had to cancel the credit card so i will no longer get billed from that rip off place Clendale California Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Dental Services: Luminous Brites Clendale, California

Dec 19 2008
Luminous Brites This company sent me a second kit which I had no knowledge I made no membership aggrement and they are going to charge me 88.97 Glendale California Author: albany, New York Sales People: Luminous Brites Glendale, California

Dec 19 2008
Luminous Brites I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO CANCEL WITH THIS COMPANY Greencastle Indiana Author: greencastle, Indiana Dental Services: Luminous Brites Greencastle, Indiana

Dec 18 2008
Luminous Brites Stole money from my account after I cancelled this free trial Glendale California Author: Bridgeton, New Jersey Dental Services: Luminous Brites Glendale, California

Dec 15 2008
Luminous Brites, Luminous Brites.Com teeth whitening ripoff Glendale California Author: Rancho Palos Verdes, California Dental Services: Luminous Brites.Com Glendale, California

Dec 13 2008
LuminousBrites.com - Luminous Brites sent me teeth whiting as a sample then charged my account $88.97 Glendale, California Author: Kennewick, Washington Dental Services: LuminousBrites.com - Luminous Brites Glendale,, California

Dec 11 2008
Luminous Brites Is A RIP OFF FAKE COMPANY!! Stole $88.97 cents off my credit card Glendale California Author: Hollywood, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Luminous Brites Glendale, California

Dec 10 2008
Luminous Brites Don't be caught in the dark like I was! It is not too Bright dealing with Luminous Brites!! Glendale California Luminous Brites Author: Sheridan, Arkansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Luminous Brites Glendale, California

Dec 09 2008
Luminous Brites I was scammed!! Glendale California Author: Tahuya, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Luminous Brites Glendale, California

Dec 06 2008
LuminousBrites Thievery/Scam/Ripoff/Liars Glendale California LuminousBrites same as PomacaiCleanse same as ColonCleanse ** KINETKA LABS Author: Troutdale, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Luminous Brites Glendale, California

Dec 05 2008
Luminous Brites - Crest Yet another scammed consumer- how many of us will there be? Glendale California Author: Augusta, Maine Attorneys General: Luminous Brites Crest Glendale, California

Dec 02 2008
Luminos Britesluminous Brites- Cheating Theifs! did anyone EVER get the $88.97 whitening kit -or- a refund??? Glendale, Caglendale California Author: u dont need to know, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: Luminous Brites- Cheating Theifs! Glendale, California

Dec 02 2008
Luminous Brites Stole more money than I allowed. me-$4.95 they took $88.97 Glenvale California Author: Youngsville, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Luminous Brites Glenvale, California

Dec 02 2008
Luminous Brite Teeth Whitening Trial Offer Luminous Brites scam Glendale California Author: Miami, Florida Dental Services: Luminous Brite Teeth Whitening Trial Offer Glendale, California