Company Directory | lv8-pound-saver
Approximately 9 Reports Found

Mar 22 2013
Lv8*Pound Saver This company has taken 14.95 from my bank account upto 5 times without my permission, as i take out statements every week i then realized it was happening too often, this needs to get sorted or i wil Internet
Author: newport, Nationwide Credit Card Fraud: Lv8*Pound Saver Internet

Jan 26 2013
LV8*classic living LV8* pound saver They have fraudulently taken money from our account by somehow obtaining debit card details, Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! L V 8 classic living Author: Manchester, Credit Card Fraud: LV8*classic living Internet

Nov 28 2012
LV8* - Pound Saver, Classic Living Unknown Stolen 130 out of my account Internet Author: Peterborough, England, Other Credit Card Fraud: LV8* - Pound Saver, Classic Living Internet

Nov 05 2012
LV8 pound saver ireland I had 14.95 taken out my account today who are these people and how do i get my money back? n/a, Internet Author: , Internet Credit Services: LV8 pound saver ireland Internet

Sep 02 2012
LV8*Pound Saver LV8 Classic Living Took unauthorise charges from my credit card of 1.60 twice in July and 89.95 and also 39.95 in August Internet Author: London, Internet TV Advertisements: LV8*Pound Saver Internet

Jul 25 2012
LV8*Pound saver and LV8*Classic, Living, UK I have also had unauthorised payments taken out of my account LV8 pound saver 91.55 and a week later LV8 Classic living uk 39.95 not known, Internet easy Author: Rochdale Lancs England, Internet Credit & Debt Services: LV8*Pound saver and LV8*Classic, Living, UK Internet

Jul 16 2012
lv8 classic living lv8 pound saver stole 3 payments out of my accounts without my authorisation Internet Author: coventry, Internet Credit Card Fraud: lv8 classic living Internet

May 04 2012
LV8* Classic Living LV8* Pound saver made unapproved charges to my Credit card account Unknown, Nationwide Question for you... Author: Dublin, Other Computer Fraud: LV8* Classic Living Nationwide

Apr 23 2012
LV8 Classic Living LV8 Pound Saver Stole money from my bank account without my authorisation 2 payments of 1.06 then a month later 89.95 Belfast, Other Author: Belfast, Other Credit & Debt Services: LV8 Classic Living Belfast, Select State/Province