Company Directory | magic-jack
Approximately 476 Reports Found

Sep 04 2015
Magic Jack Sucks System Sucks Calls Drop Repeatedly Voice Quality Terrible Company Refuses Refund Hides its Own Address West Palm Beach Florida Author: Bonita Springs, Florida Telephone Companies: Magic Jack West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 15 2015
Magic Jack Did not fix issue with the incorrect time displaying Caller ID Nationwide Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Communications & Networking: Magic Jack Nationwide

Aug 10 2015
Magic Jack No warranty on new Magic Jack, must pay $149 for support Florida Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Telephones: Magic Jack Florida

Jul 08 2015
Magic Jack False advertising Internet Author: PORT HURON, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Magic Jack Internet

Jun 11 2015
Magic Jack Plus Canceled with 15 day and charge $31..44 to your crdit card # to get your Port back.Scam & Rip-Off Internet Re: Sorry but youre wrong... Author: Olympia, Washington Telephones: Magic Jack Plus Internet

Jun 11 2015
magic jack technicians charged me 189.00 for software to clean my computer effective for 1 year. today i was called that i have another virus and wanted me to buy another package that supposedly costs 200 to 300.00 I called magic jack and this service is free. they do not know who charged me or calling. Internet Author: las cruces, New Mexico Internet Fraud: magic jack technicians Internet

Apr 24 2015
Ace Cash Services This company has been emailing me and trying to get me to pay them money. i have responded to the emails but whoever is behind the emails are very rude and when I called the number that was giving it says something about a magic jack line and when i emailed the comapny back asking about the magic jack line the emails stopped. I have never got a loan so Im confused and upset about this but i see im not the only one that is being bothered by them.  Internet Author: thorsby, Alabama Collection Agencies: Ace Cash Services Internet

Mar 26 2015
MagicJack.com Phone Magic Jack Fraudulent Charges on Credit Card Internet Author: Powell, Wyoming Telephone Companies: MagicJack.com Phone Internet

Mar 24 2015
Magic Jack FALSE advertising breech of contract bait/switch Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Internet: Magic Jack Internet

Mar 18 2015
Magic Jack Unauthorized Charge on Unauthorized Credit Card $400.00 West Palm Beach California Author: La Habra, California Internet Fraud: Magic Jack West Palm Beach, California

11, Report #1204013

Jan 24 2015
YMAX/MAGIC JACK Akassh Basu (India) money recipient, Tzvi Shtaiman (YMAX owner?) Hijacking Computers Naples ???, West Palm Beach, PalmBeach Florida Author: Windermere, Florida Computer Fraud: YMAX/MAGIC JACK Naples , Florida

12, Report #1195184

Dec 13 2014
Magic Jack Magic Jack Plus The company told me my 5 years renewal was on the old device. The rep unable to show me the actual serial number of registered contract Internet. Author: Irvine, California Internet Service Providers: Magic Jack Internet

13, Report #1191912

Dec 02 2014
Magic Jack Go Magic Jack Register Web site keep charging and say credit card not valid. Phoenix Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Telephone Companies: Magic Jack Go Nationwide

14, Report #1190756

Nov 22 2014
magicJack Magic Jack Don't pay for the extended 5 year service! The physical device did not last for the time period and they want me to buy a new one. Nationwide Author: Crown Point, Indiana Telephones: magicJack Nationwide

Nov 15 2014
Magic Jack Wal-Mart Consumer Shakedown: Purchased a Magic Jack package at Wal-Mart for Approximately $50. The card with the device suggested that the fee would be for less than $20 annually. That was sometime in April 2014. I was offered a 5 year re-up which I accepted but can't immediately verify because I never get formal invoices. My Magic Jack phone quit working suddenly and I'm informed that there is a $30 unpaid fee for the phone number. This was never made clear when I first contracted with these folks. I requested that they send me at least an Email telling me why they discontinued my service, but apparently they refuse to do so. I'm at the mercy of gentlemen whose first language is obviously not English. I believe I've been scammed not only by Magic Jack but by the retailer Wal-Mart Internet Author: Conroe, Texas Telephone Companies: Magic Jack Internet

Nov 11 2014
Magic Jack unauthorized charges, weird policies West Palm Beach Florida Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Telephones: Magic Jack West Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 30 2014
magic-jack magic-jack plus Got the system for 5 years for a phone, they wanted me to register. System wouldn't register so can't use the phone, lost 200.00 plus dollars unknown u nknown Author: post falls, Idaho Communications & Networking: magic-jack Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
Magic Jack Misleading, false charges Nationwide Author: asheville, North Carolina Telephone Companies: Magic Jack Nationwide

Aug 12 2014
magic jack Eric Bishop unkown Internet Author: markham ontario, Ontario Internet Fraud: magic jack Internet

Aug 07 2014
magic jack llc what a jock! Nationwide Where?? Author: augusta, Georgia Telephone Companies: magic jack Nationwide

Aug 03 2014
Magic Jack Wants your credit card every Walmart, Radioshack and Rite-Aid Nationwide Author: North Carolina Telephones: Magic Jack Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Magic Jack I tried to renew my subscription on an old Magic Jack laying around my computer room and their website is so misleading that I tried 5 times and still no service. My two cards were charged $31.29 BIRMINGHAM Alabama Kerry Likis Ripoff Report Author: BIRMINGHAM, Alabama Internet Fraud: Magic Jack BIRMINGHAM, Alabama

May 19 2014
Magic Jack Major rip off! palm beach florida Author: Carthage, New York Telephones: Magic Jack Internet

May 12 2014
magic jack magic jack doesnt appear to follow FCC guidelines Nationwide you are the dummy Author: fresno, California Unusual Rip-Off: magic jack Nationwide

Apr 29 2014
Magic Jack Holding Phone Number Hostage Nationwide Author: Oakton, Virginia Telephone Companies: Magic Jack Nationwide