Company Directory | magicjack
Approximately 372 Reports Found

Oct 14 2016
Magicjack Ymax Hidden Added Fees West Palm Beach Florida Author: Scranton, Kansas Telephone Companies: Magicjack West Palm Beach, Florida

Aug 07 2016
Magic Jack MagicJack worst custome support Internet
Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Magic Jack Internet
3, Report #1319625

Jul 29 2016
01:42 PM are down but shareit are still selling the product! Various products sold by the company PCPhoneSoft that work in conjunction with the MagicJack VoIP software require a serial number check after purchase to activate. Their website is down, so purchased products cannot be activated. They do not respond to their phones at 1 800 406 4966 or +1 952 646-5022 or +49 221 31088-30 Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Software: Internet

Jun 19 2016
PC Phonesoft MyCommerce Share-it – a Digital River Service - Share-it - Digital River GmbH. Instant key for magicfeatures for magicjack Purchased two instant keys for a pcphonesoft product via Share-It. A month later and numerous attempts at email communication, still no key info. Software is not useable without this information. Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Computer Software: PC Phonesoft Internet
5, Report #1312035

Jun 17 2016
07:01 PM Instant key for magicfeatures for magicjack Internet Still no refund from these people. Author: Beaufort, North Carolina Internet: Internet

Nov 24 2015

Jul 30 2015
Magicjack Defective product, failure to honor warranty, profoundly rude customer service. West Palm Beach Nationwide Author: Bloomfield, Connecticut Telephones: Magicjack Nationwide

Jun 25 2015
MagicJack Gave me a business number for residential. Cant stop calls Nationwide Author: FAYETTEVILLE, North Carolina Telephone Companies: MagicJack Nationwide

May 30 2015
MAGICJACK I had an older MAGICJACKPLUS and try to subscribe for new time period would not let me acces the site to pay for it, now I bought a new MAGICJACK which cost me around $70 and it said 12 months free.Internet Author: Saint Robert, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: MAGICJACK Internet

Mar 01 2015
Magicjack plus fails to live up to service agreements   Internet
Author: Sebastian, Florida Internet Fraud: Magicjack plus Internet
11, Report #1191906

Nov 28 2014
Magicjack Internet phone U.S. Internet Author: Alabama Communications & Networking: Magicjack Internet
12, Report #1190756

Nov 22 2014
magicJack Magic Jack Don't pay for the extended 5 year service! The physical device did not last for the time period and they want me to buy a new one. Nationwide Author: Crown Point, Indiana Telephones: magicJack Nationwide

Nov 06 2014
MagicJack Takes your money and does not deliver what you ordered Internet Author: New York City, New York Miscellaneous Electronics: MagicJack Internet

Oct 14 2014
Advance America Robin Miller, Robert Miller My husband applied for a loan thru Advance America, & we received an E-Mail back from this Robin Miller. We called the telephone # provided in the E-Mail #786-462-4610 & it was a voicemail. No name of Company, just said this MagicJack costumer is not available. We did not leave a message, just hung up. As soon as we hung up, they called us. We asked if their was any upfront money required & Robin Miller said no. But when it came down to it, he said there would be a financial background check done & we would have to put an insurance amount of some kind up & we said no, hung up & he called back twice. Spartanburg South Carolina Author: Wichita, Kansas Loans: Advance America Spartanburg, South Carolina

Aug 16 2014
MagicJack Money thieves  Internet Author: Arden, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: MagicJack Internet

Jul 09 2014
MagicJack Horrible Customer Service Virtual Nationwide Stupid scammer!! Author: Alabama Telephones: MagicJack Nationwide

Jul 02 2014
MagicJack Beware! Once you port your number, even if the service doesn't work, they charge 50% more to release it! Internet Author: Ft. Myers, Florida Communications & Networking: MagicJack Internet

May 12 2014
Magicjack Magicjack Magicjack Tech service hacked my computer and is asking for $650.00 or he will distroy my credit. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Lake In The Hills, Illinois Computer Fraud: Magicjack West Palm Beach, Florida

Apr 13 2014
MagicJack althought we gave magic jack several weeks to transfer our number before our yearly serrvice ran out... They ignored requests to transfer number Nationwide Author: Wixom, Michigan Telephone Companies: MagicJack Nationwide
20, Report #1131970

Mar 19 2014
Magic Jack, MagicJack or Magic Jack Plus, Magic Jack Rip Off USA Internet Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Telephone Companies: Magic Jack Internet

Mar 13 2014
Magic Jack This company double charged my Visa Card $32.29 for a MagicJack renewal, and when my bank void one they disconnected my phone. I have tried to solve the problem with online chat several times without success. They also disconnect my Business phone line for no reason. The customer service state that my account is under review and I should wait for an email. I have waiting for a week already and no contact yet. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Fremont, California Telephones: Magic Jack West Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 12 2014
MagicJack Misleading e-mail internet
Author: grand prairie, Texas Telephone Companies: MagicJack internet, Select State/Province
23, Report #1119853

Jan 31 2014
Magic Jack USA YMAX CORP. Ripped off on new MagicJack Plus Internet You need to hush Author: LaBelle, Florida Telephones: Magic Jack Internet
24, Report #1119044

Jan 28 2014
Centurylink Blocking Magicjack phone service Mesa Arizona
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Internet Service Providers: Centurylink Mesa, Arizona

Jan 18 2014
MagicJack Don't upgrade device if you have paid service available  Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Telephones: MagicJack Internet