Company Directory | maria-duval
Approximately 285 Reports Found

Mar 04 2013
Maria Duval Destiny Research Center Maria Duval targets seniors. I have asked repeatedly to remove my 84 year old mother from her mailing list. She continues to mail my mother trying to get money. Sparks, Nevada Author: Vancouver, Washington Psychic Fortune Tellers: Maria Duval Sparks, Nevada

Feb 19 2013
Destiny Research Center Maria Duval Disturbing Mail Ring Asking For Money to Win Money Sparks, Nevada Author: Howard City, Michigan Cult: Destiny Research Center Sparks, Nevada

Feb 19 2013
Maria Duval Destiny Research Center $10.00 Rip Off for (1) Cross of Invocation of the 7 Powers Sparks, Nevada Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Psychic Fortune Tellers: Maria Duval Sparks, Nevada

Feb 19 2013
The destiny center/Maria duval in sparks, nv Maria Duvall has been preying on poor, elderly people and has been taking money from my elderly father who lives on a meager ss income. She asked for more money to tell him about the fortune of money My elderly father has been sending Maria duval money over a period of time. He is low income and she tells him to send more when he can so she can tell him about the fortune he will be getting . He Sparks, Nevada Author: Saugerties, New York Astrologers & Psychics: The destiny center/Maria duval in sparks, nv Sparks, Nevada

Feb 18 2013
Destiny Research Center Maria Duval I'm a minister. I know better.- John 10:10- But I keep getting mail from this witch and I need to find out how tp stop it. I don't need her as my Jesus outdoes her even IF her claims were true (Ephesi Sparks, Nevada Author: Hutto, Texas Psychic Fortune Tellers: Destiny Research Center Sparks, Nevada

Feb 15 2013
destiny research center I have falling for maria duval scam more time then i should an nothing she has sent me has work Sparks, Nevada Author: gilbert, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: destiny research center Sparks, Nevada

Feb 15 2013
Maria Duval Destiny Research Center Still waiting for pendant Sparks, Nevada Author: Sevierville, Tennessee Psychic Fortune Tellers: Maria Duval Sparks, Nevada

Feb 09 2013
Destiny Research Center, Maria Duval Maria Duval, Secret Society Win Lottery, Make Your Dreams Come True, Get Everything You Want Sparks , Nebraska Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Destiny Research Center, Maria Duval Sparks, Nebraska

Feb 06 2013
Destiny Research Center/Maria Duval located in Sparks, Nevada Author: San Antonio, Texas Multi Level Marketing: Destiny Research Center/Maria Duval Sparks, Nevada

Jan 27 2013
destiny research center maria duval destiny research center i sent them a $ 29.00 money order they suppose to send me a magnetic bracelet a necklace and ear ring set and suppose to predict lotto and ect. never was sent nothing i still got money order copy so sparks, Nevada Author: webster, Texas Questionable Activities: destiny research center sparks, Nevada

Jan 27 2013
Maria Duval I too have sent money to this woman and recieved nothing or partical and wanting more money. I requested a refund and never got it. Just requests for more money. We need to STOP her. 89434, Nevada Author: Naturita, Colorado Cult: Maria Duval 89434, Nevada

Jan 22 2013
Destiny Research Center Maria Duval and Patrick Guerin mailed me letters trying to get money from me. Before I sent either of them anything, I first googled both names online and found scam artists. Sparks, Nevada Author: Columbia, South Carolina Psychic Fortune Tellers: Destiny Research Center Sparks, Nevada

Dec 12 2012
destiny research center maria duval sent a check for 35.00 dollards all I got was pictures for more money sparks, Nevada Author: meriden, Connecticut Psychic Fortune Tellers: destiny research center sparks, Nevada

Nov 15 2012
destiny reseach center maria duval took my money vidalia, Georgia
Author: vidalia, Georgia Financial Services: destiny reseach center vidalia, Georgia

Oct 21 2012
Maria Duval Has gone by many Has over 5 million complaints worldwide, just search her name on Yahoo and elsewhere, including youtube worldwide, usa, china, New York Author: everywhere, California Astrologers & Psychics: Maria Duval worldwide, usa, china, New York

Oct 21 2012
Maria Duval Psychic Many Maria Duval has been ripping people off for decades, milions of complaints, sold company to chinese in 1997 with client personal informaton worldwide, owned by chinese, Nationwide Author: everywhere, California Astrologers & Psychics: Maria Duval Psychic Nationwide

Oct 01 2012
Maria Duval Clairyvouant Took 20.00 w/ promise of refund if not satisfied. Cannot find sight to requesy full refund. Internet Author: Connelly Springs, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Maria Duval Internet

Sep 28 2012
Destiny Research Center-Maria Duval Maria Duval I ordered a necklace for my neck for $35 and has not heard from her. It has been 6 weeks, She did send me a letter wanted to know my age and birthday. I sent it and still have not received the item. Sparks, Nevada Author: sparks, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: Destiny Research Center-Maria Duval Sparks, Nevada

Sep 27 2012
Maria Duval Should have listened to my first gut instinct that this was some kind BS!!!! Can't believe I acually sent out a $20.00 money for a bunch BS that will never come true from thr RE Ring!!!! Woodbridge, Ontario Author: Windsor, Psychic Fortune Tellers: Maria Duval Woodbridge, Ontario

Sep 26 2012
Destiny Research Center/ Maria Duval How'd they get my address? no email, website & multiple addresses to churn out this shiet! Woodbridge, Ontario Author: Calgary, Alberta Sales People: Destiny Research Center/ Woodbridge, Ontario

Sep 25 2012
Maria Duval - Destiny Research Center Sent me a letter how the ring of RE would change my life. Never Received it and they have my 20.00 Check. just received another Letter how Maria Duval Predecited what is going to change but wants more money for the product to make it happen I'm not Stupid I want Justice. Sparks Nevada Author: Edgar, Wisconsin Psychic Fortune Tellers: Maria Duval - Destiny Research Center Sparks, Nevada

Sep 20 2012
Destiny Research Center Maria Duval Did not send ordered Sparks, Nevada Author: West Harrison, Indiana Liars: Destiny Research Center Sparks, Nevada

Sep 01 2012
Destiny Research Center Maria Duval Never received my order. Never got a response from Maria Duval or Destiny Research center. Big Ripoff!! Internet Author: Yulee, Florida Astrologers & Psychics: Destiny Research Center Internet

Sep 01 2012
Maria Duval Destiny Research Center You get nothing back for the money you send in. Sparks, Nevada Author: Madison, Minnesota Miscellaneous Companies: Maria Duval Sparks, Nevada

Aug 25 2012
destiny research center maria duval took money and did not receive what i paid for sparks, Nevada Author: brooksville, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: destiny research center sparks, Nevada