Company Directory | massage-envy
Approximately 202 Reports Found

Jan 24 2014
Massage Envy Membership for a massge parlor that is impossible to get out of without a doctor's note Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Massage Therapists: Massage Envy Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jan 12 2014
Massage Envy DO NOT sign membership...FRAUDULENT...You Will Never See Freedom Again Madison Alabama Author: New Market, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Massage Envy Madison, Alabama

Jan 07 2014
Massage Envy is dishonest, unprofessional, scam artists, and beware of their membership's. DO NOT GO HERE!! Puyallup Washington
Author: Orting , Washington Clinics: Massage Envy Puyallup , Washington

Jan 07 2014
Massage Envy Unauthorized charges...No Refund Sarasota Florida Author: middletown, New Jersey Massage Therapists: Massage Envy Sarasota, Florida

Jan 05 2014
Massage Envy I had a six month contract. After six months, I told the girl at the desk I was ending my contract. She said that would be fine. They charged my credit card for three more months and told me I would have to come in and sign a paper saying I ended my contract. I am a senior citizen and we are in a middle of a bad snow storm. I would think the people at the front desk would have informed me I had to sign a paper ending my contract.. Every time you call, there is a new superviisor. DO NOT SIGN ANY CONTRACT WITH MASSAGE ENVY. Orland Park Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Health Spas: Massage Envy Orland Park, Illinois

Jan 02 2014
Massage Envy Owner: Gloria Wahrenbrock - Stillwater, Minnesota - Hudson, Wisconsin Owners daughters husband not welcomed by Massage Envy Stillwater - Hudson Stillwater - Hudson MN - WI
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Liars: Massage Envy Stillwater, Minnesota

Dec 22 2013
Massage Envy After canceling account they refused to honor 3 massages I had already paid for and they would not refund the money. I had a fourth payment taken out of my account and I did receive a refund on only that payment. Nampa Idaho
Author: Greenleaf, Idaho Massage Therapists: Massage Envy Nampa, Idaho

Dec 14 2013
Massage Envy Diamond Bar Refuses to cancel membership Diamond Bar California Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Massage Parlor: Massage Envy Diamond Bar Diamond Bar, California

Nov 25 2013
Massage Envy Manager Ashley who wouldn't give her last name. I haven't been able to cancel my membership account. I have been speaking with Ashley since August 23, 2013 and she continues to tell me she will cancel the account. Maple Grove Minnesota Author: Crystal, Minnesota Massage Therapists: Massage Envy Maple Grove, Minnesota

Nov 21 2013
Massage Envy Gainesville FL Made and UNAUTHORIZED charge on my account. Gainesville Florida Author: gainesville, Florida Massage Therapists: Massage Envy Gainesville FL Gainesville, Florida

Nov 17 2013
Massage Envy Massage Envy - Rock Springs Misleading advertising; rip-off; canel policy nightmare; upsell on everything; rude front staff Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Massage Therapists: Massage Envy Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 15 2013
Massage Envy Horrible service! Worst massage my friend and I have ever had. Bad techniques, time was cut short, clearly not professionals, and crappy prices stillwater Minnesota Author: new richmond, Wisconsin Massage Therapists: Massage Envy stillwater, Minnesota

Nov 04 2013
Massage Envy CA lousy set up with contract signing Murrietta California Author: Temecula, California Massage Therapists: Massage Envy Murrietta, California

Nov 04 2013
massage envy massage envy membership please do not opt burlington Massachusetts Author: nashua, New Hampshire Massage Therapists: massage envy burlington , Massachusetts

Oct 27 2013
Massage Envy,  Swiped my debit card twice but only gave me a receipt for the smaller amount- I was not aware they had taken another 49.00 until the bank charged me 60.00 in overdraft fees Brookfield Wisconsin Author: Oconomowoc, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: Massage Envy, Brookfield, Wi. Brookfield, Wisconsin

Oct 21 2013
Massage Envy Massage Envy - Membership fee structure is a trap San Diego California Author: san diego, California Massage Therapists: Massage Envy San Diego, California

Oct 17 2013
Massage Envy unpleasant non responsive no customer service Burnsville Minnesota Author: Apple Valley , Minnesota Massage Parlor: Massage Envy Burnsville , Minnesota

Sep 16 2013
Massage Envy Puts You Between Two Rocks and Crushes Allen Texas Author: Allen, Texas Massage Parlor: Massage Envy Allen, Texas

Sep 12 2013
Massage envy Gift card pricing rip off Oxnard California Author: Oxnard, California Massage Therapists: Massage envy Oxnard, California

Sep 10 2013
Massage envy Issaquah Washington Crappy service, scam for money, won't perform paid for service, borderline inappropriate, smelled dirty to me, cling to policy fine print to screw people over Issaquah Washington
Author: Washington Massage Therapists: Massage envy Issaquah WA Issaquah, Washington

Sep 06 2013
Massage Envy Omaha NE 72nd and Dodge St predatory and inconsistent practices around cancelling an appointment. omaha Nebraska Author: omaha, Nebraska Massage Therapists: Massage Envy Omaha NE omaha, Nebraska

Sep 02 2013
Massage Envy Buyer Beware of the Hidden Policy Terms Clear Lake Shores Texas Author: La Porte, Texas Massage Therapists: Massage Envy Clear Lake Shores, Texas

Aug 31 2013
Massage Envy 15 credits (49.99 ea), would not let me use (to this day) until I put a new credit card on file Houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Massage Therapists: Massage Envy Houston, Texas

Aug 29 2013
Massage Envy - Deerfield Beach, FL Deductible more more from my account than agreed with no apology or reimbursement deerfield beach Florida Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Massage Therapists: Massage Envy - Deerfield Beach, FL deerfield beach, Florida

Aug 15 2013
Massage Envy Greed for Money Southern California Arizona Author: Ventura , California Massage Therapists: Massage Envy Southern CA, California