Company Directory | master-financial-2000
Approximately 11 Reports Found

Oct 27 2012
Master Financial 2000 Jason Smith, Master financial took the money from a judgment, never called us and now we can't find them, Help? Sherman Oaks, California Info and more Author: Murrieta, California Collection Agencies: Master Financial 2000 Sherman Oaks,, California

Oct 18 2012
Master Financial of California, Inc: DBA Master Financial 2000 Jason Smith, Marcia Smith Edwards, Nancy Grant, John Sutton, and Apryl Linette Volponi theft,grand larceny, fraud, Scam, Scam artist in Ca Internet need info as well Author: , California Credit & Debt Services: Master Financial of California, Inc: DBA Master Financial 2000 Internet

3, Report #922027

Aug 03 2012
Master Financial 2000 Ana Valencia Assignment of Judgment NEVER received or notified. MF2000 disconnected Ph. No. Sherman Oaks, California Author: city of industry, California Master Financial 2000 Sherman Oaks, California

Oct 07 2011
Master Financial 2000 Jason Smith, Marcia Smith Edwards. Nancy Grant, John Sutton SCAM, THIEVES, RIP-OFF ARTISTS..........WITH A SMILE IN THEIR VOICE Sherman Oaks, California Response Author: Pasadena, California Collection Agencies: Master Financial 2000 Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 17 2011
master financial 2000 Tried to steal my money...NOW I will TAKE there money in court shermanoaks, California Request Author: woodland hills, California Collection Agencies: master financial 2000 sherman oaks, California

Aug 17 2011
Jason Smith Master Financial of California , Master Financial 2000 DBA Master Financial, Inc. This company through it's representative Jason Smith contracted with me with the willful intent to defraud me of my judgement payment routed through the OC Sheriff's Department., which they've kept fo Sherman Oaks, California Request Author: dana point, California Collection Agencies: Jason Smith Sherman Oaks, California

Aug 17 2011
master financial 2000 they got my number on my account to track someone else i knew wont anwers phone or email then i read the report about them will not calling them about money since it might get to there client who wan Sherman oaks, California Request Author: wilmington, California Accounting: master financial 2000 Sherman oaks, California

Nov 08 2010
Master Financial 2000 Do NOT use them. They are very shady, will avoid your calls and emails once they collect your money. Sherman Oaks, California Author: Irvine, California Collection Agencies: Master Financial 2000 Sherman Oaks, California

9, Report #602073

May 11 2010
master financial 2000 Jason/Marcia are the known contact for this company Master Financial 2000. I spoke to Jason and I was told that the company has just received a payment for my case and that I should be getting my mone Jason/Marcia has received the payment for my case but to this day has never paid me nor returned my calls. At first they sound so eager to help me get my money from my case that I won on a small claim Sherman Oaks California Author: San Diego, California Collection Agencies: master financial 2000 Sherman Oaks, California

Mar 20 2010
master financial, master fincial 2000 The person name is Jason. Beware ! Master Financial 2000 will approach you with Deceit in Mind .They'll collect and abscond. sherman oaks, California Author: anaheim, California Collection Agencies: master financial, master fincial 2000 sherman oaks, California

Nov 02 2009
master financial, master fincial 2000 master financial, master financial 2000, sherman oaks, ca. they collect my judgement money from client and never paid me, never contact me. never return phone call, crook company !!! be aware never trust them !!! you will never get your money !!! do not trust sherman oaks, California PAID BY MASTER FINANCIAL Author: northridge, California Collection Agencies: master financial, master fincial 2000 sherman oaks, California