Company Directory | mate1-dating
Approximately 4 Reports Found

Sep 17 2012
MATE1 SIGNED ME UP AFTER SPAMS FOR A 3 DAY TRIAL FOR 1.95. I EMAILED TO CANCEL AFTER A DAY. WELL 10MIN OF LOOKIN AT THE FAKE PEOPLE ON IT AND REALIZING WHAT I DID. THEN GOT A 50 DOLLAR CHARGE FOR ANOTHER Internet Cancelling Mate1 Author: ATLANTA, Georgia Dating Services: MATE1 Internet

Dec 12 2011
Mate1 dating false people and pictures e mailing you as if genuine abusive e mails when complaining, Internet Let us help! Author: aberdeen uk, Other Mate1 dating Internet

Dec 11 2011
Mate1 dating I corresponded with female a few times. She seemed legit until I received a copy paste of same correspondence I had received prior from same. I questioned Mate1 asking if Ambassadors weren't their Internet Online Ambassadors Author: Winter Park, Florida Computer Fraud: Mate1 dating Internet

Oct 27 2009
Mate 1 Dating Service BEWARE MATE1 DATING IS A RIPOFF ONTARIO, British Columbia Author: grandview, Missouri Internet: Mate 1 Dating Service ONTARIO, British Columbia