Company Directory | mercedes
Approximately 389 Reports Found

Oct 23 2016
Miralem Herdic absolute criminal.!964 Mercedes 220seb ,complete misrepresentation,Run from this guy Jacksonville Florida Author: hinsdale, Illinois Auto Dealers: Miralem Herdic Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 12 2016
Mercedes Benz of Laguna Niguel THIEVES-CROOKS-RIPOFF laguna niguel California Author: laguna niguel, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes Benz of Laguna Niguel Laguna Niguel,

Sep 30 2016
Mercedes-Benz of Littleton Bad repair service, false repair estimate Littleton Colorado Author: Dillon, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes-Benz of Littleton Littleton, Colorado

Sep 28 2016
Title Max Loan in Delaware Tiffany I took a loan towards my Mercedes, I was in a tough situatiion . my job can't repay. I recieved a call from Tiffany the legal office. I advised Tiffany where the vehicle was and to just come pick it up. Tiffany cut me off and told me we don't care you going to jail your going to be charged with a felony. Your hiding the car, I told her if I am hiding the car why would I try to tell you where it is and come pick it up. Tiffany said no you bring it and it doesn't matter tomorrow the cops will lock you up at your job. This is a violation of FDCPA laws. Dover Delaware Author: Bergenfield , New Jersey Loans: Title Max Loan in Delaware Dover, Delaware

Sep 13 2016
Keyes Mercedes Misleading, Ripoff, Scam, Credit Check Fraud Ripoff Keyes Mercedes Misleading, Ripoff, Scam, Credit Check Fraud Van Nuys California Author: Van Nuys, California Auto Dealers: Keyes Mercedes Van Nuys, California

Sep 01 2016
Mercedes Benz Calabasas Mercedes Benz Calabasas, Mercedes Calabasas, Calabasas Mercedes, Sean Fortier, Dominic Montes, John Nazarian Calabasas California
Author: Sherman Oaks, California Auto Dealers: Mercedes Benz Calabasas Calabasas , California

Aug 22 2016
Nghia's Automotive Services Center 2000 MERCEDES ML320 MINNEAPOLIS Minnesota
Author: MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota Auto Repair Service: Nghia's Automotive Services Center MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 18 2016
(John Solberg and any affiliated dealerships and employees)Standard Pre-owned Auto Sales Suamico Investments Group LLC dba: Bella Investments Group Inc. LLC, Backyard Bargains Auto Standard Pre-Owned Stole My 2008 Mercedes C300 Kaukauna Wisconsin Author: Mosinee, Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Standard Pre-owned Auto Sales Kaukauna, Wisconsin

Aug 16 2016
Circle K Bad Gas tore my Mercedes up! Lugoff SC Author: Elgin, South Carolina Gas Stations: Circle K

11, Report #1320483

Aug 03 2016
Walter's Mercedes-Benz I brought my S500 for oil change service. They recommended B service since it was due after 2300 miles. I agreed and the charge was $350. Nothing else was wrong with the car, I waited to get my car done.You take your car for oil change, you may end-up paying more than $1700 Riverside California Author: Riverside, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Walter's Mercedes-Benz Riverside, California

12, Report #1320209

Aug 02 2016
PCH Publisher Clearing House Mr. Richard -something- from -something- police department - had a foreign accent said i won 3.5 millon dollars and a red 2017 mercedes benz. All I had to do was pay shipping and handling fees fo $550 to a western union processing center. Washington New York Author: Joplin, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: PCH Publisher Clearing House Washington, New York

13, Report #1319570

Jul 29 2016
Mercedes Benz of Chicago Fletcher Jones BAIT CAR / FALSE ADVERTISEMENT Chicago Illinois
Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Auto Dealers: Mercedes Benz of Chicago Chicago, Illinois

Jul 22 2016
David Turner He was acting like he was PCH Sweepstakes Clearinghouse David Turner call me and said that i was selected for one pf there PCH Sweepstakes Clearinghouse drawing that i won 2 Million 5 Hundred Thousand dollars and a 2015 Red Mercedes car. Jackson Tennessee Author: Jackson, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: David Turner Jackson, Tennessee

Jul 20 2016
Mercedes Benz of Pompano Beach Buyer Beware of Mercedez Benz Pompano Beach pompano beach Florida Author: Pompano Beach , Florida Auto Dealers: Mercedes Benz of Pompano Beach pompano beach, FL

Jul 16 2016
american cash award company john baker, badge # 98750-TC said i won 5.5 million dollars, and a 2016 Eclass mercedes benz new york Author: nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: american cash award company NY

Jul 12 2016
Mega Millions Cash Award Company James Hernandez, He called me and the call showed up on my phone as a call from Jamaica Big cash winner and a 2016 Mercedes Benz Jamaica Jamaica Author: Monroe, Oregon Cross-Border Scams: Mega Millions Cash Award Company

Jul 06 2016
Phillip Moodie-Mercedes Benz Of Pompano Beach ***-***-****, Exporter Identifier, Superslooth, Master Profiler, Weak Car Salesman, Liar TOTAL LIAR-SAID I WAS ON SOME EXPORT LIST-I'VE NEVER EXPORTED ANYTHING IN MY LIFE Internet Author: Coral Springs, Florida Auto Dealers: Phillip Moodie-Mercedes Benz Of Pompano Beach Internet

Jun 02 2016
megamillions PCH PCH tried to offer me a free car (mercedes and money) Las Vegas Nationwide, Jamaica, Nevada, Marlin, TX Author: Exton, Pennsylvania Lottery: megamillions PCH Las Vegas, Nevada

May 17 2016
Mercedes of Calabasas Service Department Staff and General Manager Discriminating statement made by Service Director against females (which I am) and performed a job on my car without my permission California Author: Woodland Hills , California Auto Repair Service: Mercedes of Calabasas

May 13 2016
Mercedes-Benz Clear Lake My experience with this dealership has ensured that I will never purchase another Mercedes Benz at any point during the future.  League City Texas Problem Resolved Author: League City, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes-Benz Clear Lake League City, Texas

May 03 2016
Keyes European Mercedes DON'T TRUST KEYES EUROPEAN MERCEDES Los Angeles California Author: kennesaw, Georgia Auto Dealers: Keyes European Mercedes Los Angeles, California

Apr 28 2016
EZ Auto Rentals-Rent to Own ,Kraig and Mercedes, et. al,_ EZ Auto Rentals to Own gave me the most scary ride of my life! Hallandale Florida Renters, please take note of the points made in this report, and make your own assessment. Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: EZ Auto Rentals-Rent to Own Hallandale, Florida

Apr 25 2016
Sabrina I have been a loyal customer for many years to Mercedes Benz, when I called for an appt.Daytona Beach Florida Mercedes-Benz Auto Mall Daytona Beach Florida Author: Port Orange, Florida Auto Dealers: Sabrina Daytona Beach, Florida

Apr 23 2016
Mercedes-Benz of Burlington $70.00 Wiper Blade Burlington Massachusetts Author: Manchester, Massachusetts Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Burlington, Massachusetts