Company Directory | mercedes
Approximately 370 Reports Found

May 17 2016
Mercedes of Calabasas Service Department Staff and General Manager Discriminating statement made by Service Director against females (which I am) and performed a job on my car without my permission California Author: Woodland Hills , California Auto Repair Service: Mercedes of Calabasas

May 13 2016
Mercedes-Benz Clear Lake My experience with this dealership has ensured that I will never purchase another Mercedes Benz at any point during the future.  League City Texas Problem Resolved Author: League City, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes-Benz Clear Lake League City, Texas

May 03 2016
Keyes European Mercedes DON'T TRUST KEYES EUROPEAN MERCEDES Los Angeles California Author: kennesaw, Georgia Auto Dealers: Keyes European Mercedes Los Angeles, California

Apr 28 2016
EZ Auto Rentals-Rent to Own ,Kraig and Mercedes, et. al,_ EZ Auto Rentals to Own gave me the most scary ride of my life! Hallandale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: EZ Auto Rentals-Rent to Own Hallandale, Florida

Apr 25 2016
Sabrina I have been a loyal customer for many years to Mercedes Benz, when I called for an appt.Daytona Beach Florida Mercedes-Benz Auto Mall Daytona Beach Florida Author: Port Orange, Florida Auto Dealers: Sabrina Daytona Beach, Florida

Apr 23 2016
Mercedes-Benz of Burlington $70.00 Wiper Blade Burlington Massachusetts Author: Manchester, Massachusetts Auto Dealer Repairs: Mercedes-Benz of Burlington Burlington, Massachusetts

Apr 18 2016
GOLD RUSH MEGA MILLION 1 MANUFACTURERS GLOBAL PROMOTION American Cashing Awards Services I was told that i had won one million, one hunred thousand dollars and 2016 mercedes benz car Port Washiington and or Las Vegas New York Author: PALM HARBOR, Florida Questionable Activities: GOLD RUSH MEGA MILLION 1 Port Washiington, , New York

Apr 13 2016
Tom Masano Mercedes Lemon Reading Pennsylvania Author: Reading , Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Tom Masano Mercedes Pennsylvania

Apr 09 2016
American Auto Shield We had extended warranty on our car Mercedes GL 450 with them. Nationwide Author: westford, Massachusetts Auto Warranty: American Auto Shield Nationwide

Mar 17 2016
Mercedes Benz USA ML350 Defective Balance Shaft Sprocket Atlanta Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Auto Warranty: Mercedes Benz BUSA Nationwide

Mar 15 2016
DMUS Announced Gerda Wijngaarden as winner of a Mercedes E Class Saloon, requiring a $39.- fee in cash or check. No response after the money was ripped off. 3940AJ Doorn Author: Clearwater, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: DMUS Internet

Mar 14 2016
Cactus Car Wash Fort Lauderdale Owner & Management I brought my Mercedes in for a $200 detail, We have been bringing all are cars in there for years. However, after receiving detail, they broke my key off ignition. Both management and owner who was on location, acknowledged broken key. I drove my Mercedes to Fort Lauderdale Mercedes with broken key still inside. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Car Washes: Cactus Car Wash Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Feb 22 2016
Exotic wheels and rims I bought rims off the internet through ebay from this company I have a Mercedes I needed 8 in front an 81/2 and a half in the back... the guy I spoke with told me he was 159 percent sure that the rims would fit my car I took my car to discount tires to ge  New Jersey Nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Auto Tire shops: Exotic wheels and rims Nationwide

Jan 21 2016
Hoehn Mercedes Benz Hohen Mercedes Benz of Carlsbad BUYER BEWARE SOLD A LEMON Carlsbad California
Author: CARLSBAD, California Auto Dealers: Hoehn Mercedes Benz Carlsbad , California

Jan 17 2016
Prestige Mercedes Benz, Paramus, New Jersey This dealership is like a casino.....the house always wins Paramus New Jersey Don't EVER Go To A Dealer For Service Again! Author: Blooming Grove, New York Auto Repair Service: Prestige Mercedes Benz, Paramus, NJ Paramus, New Jersey

Jan 04 2016
Mercedes Benz USA Installed defective parts ( Conductor plate & balance shaft/ gears Nationwide Author: Liitle rock , Arkansas Car Parts & Accessories: Mercedes Benz USA Nationwide

Dec 07 2015
Mercedes Benz of Burlington Unfair & Deceptive Business Practice.Phony Documentary Preparation fees. Burlington Massachusetts
You Told Them Everything They Needed To Know About You! Author: Lexington, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: Mercedes Benz of Burlington Burlington, Massachusetts

Nov 25 2015
Bobby Rye AKA publishers clearing house rep Call from someone telling me I won 1 million $ and a 2015 Mercedes which would be delivered at 2:30 pm but I must purchase a paypal my cash scratch card and load $400 on it and call them back before delivery. I must have 2 forms of id in order to take possession of the prizes so I took all the information I could so I could warn others about this scam. The 1st phone call came from number 434-214-2694 left a message for me to call them back at 518-638-0278 so I did and when his phone kept fading out he said to let him call back on a better line so the last time he called me back it was # 876-872-8444 which was a Jamaica phone number so beware of these people. Jamaica Author: Lake Placid, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Bobby Rye AKA publishers clearing house rep

Nov 08 2015
Amps Trucking LLC Bolingbrook, IL Samuel Amponsah Samuel Amponsah Jamilla Amponsah DAMAGED MY MERCEDES BENZ Bolingbrook Illinois Author: Houston , Texas Auto Transporters: Amps Trucking LLC Bolingbrook, IL Samuel Amponsah Bolingbrook, Illinois

Nov 03 2015
Sweepstakes winnings 5 million and new Mercedes Offer 5 million plus new Mercedes if wire $700 to Wells Fargo Babara Henry in Jamaica called many times Not sure Not sure Author: Washington Bait-and-Switch: Sweepstakes winnings

Oct 28 2015
Brumos Motor Cars Brumos Mercedes Benz - Jacksonville, FL Salesman and sales manager blows off saying customers. Try to get $15K in back-end lien on cash purchases! Jacksonville, FL Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Auto Dealers: Brumos Motor Cars Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 12 2015
Mercedes Benz Financial Smart car resale value is ~ 50% below lease balance, car is impossible to sell without huge losses Beverly Hills Nationwide Author: Beverly Hills, California Car Financing: Mercedes Benz Financial Nationwide

Oct 07 2015
Prestige Mercedes Tried to rip me off for brake repair Paramus New Jersey Author: Franklin Lakes, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Prestige Mercedes Ben Paramus, New Jersey

Oct 02 2015
Forest River, Mercedes-Benz, Sprinter Mike Jankowski with Forest River. Susan, she is the manager of customer support with Mercedes-Benz 1-800-367-6372ext 7815. Respected names not backing up their products!!! Elkhart, IN 46515-3030 Nationwide Author: Conway, Arkansas RV Dealers: Forest River, Mercedes-Benz, Sprinter Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Summit Legal Consultants Mercedes BailonLauren Mira Paul Roberts Was to handle a Home Refinance,Modification Broomfield Colorado Same Name Different Place Author: Ft Wash, Maryland Loan Modification: Summit Legal Consultants Broomfield, Colorado