Company Directory | merchant-services

Jul 07 2014
Nova Merchant Services This company is a scam and will rip you off Charlotte North Carolina Author: Morganton, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Nova Merchant Services Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 03 2014
Intuit Merchant Services Withholding money after the promise they will release them Mountain View California Author: Bolingbrook, Illinois Accounting: Intuit Merchant Services Internet

Jul 03 2014
bitpay.com bitpaybitpay.comwww.bitpay.com Merchant services i would not recommend dealing with. Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Internet Fraud: bitpay.com Nationwide

Jun 24 2014
iPayment Inc iPaymentInc, ipayment, national bankcard, flagship merchant services They will Illegal HOLD your money and shut your account down. HORRIBLE Agent Joseph Hernandez New York, Thousand Oaks, CA New York Author: Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: iPayment Inc New York, New York

Jun 23 2014
Ipayment Inc, @ Merchant Services,@ Integrated Card Services, @ICS, @Card Payment Solutions, @1st National Processing, F We do not even have a credit card machine and no contract was ever signed yet we have been ripped off for thousands of dollars by these vermin. Kingsport Tennessee Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Ipayment Inc Kingsport, Tennessee

Jun 12 2014
First Data First Data Merchant Services Horrible Customer Service, Couldn't get access to our OWN merchant accounts Internet Author: Homossassa, Florida Credit Services: First Data Internet

Jun 07 2014
Merchant Services, Inc. Dishonest, Thieves, Crooks, Liars New Providence New Jersey Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Services, Inc. New Providence, New Jersey

Jun 05 2014
RED PAYMENTS CPS, Imperial Merchant Services, Red Payments, LLC. Everest Merchant Services2 Scandalous, deceptive, boiler room!!! I have facts for anyone who wants the truth!!! Not stories!!! New York New York Author: Buffalo, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: RED PAYMENTS New York, New York

Jun 05 2014
MeridianStar Merchant Services Brandon Weiss Unauthorized Withdrawal Transactions, Poor Customer Service, Bad Communication, Used Equipment, Very High Rates Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Dexter, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: MeridianStar Merchant Services Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 03 2014
MBF Leasing, LLC/ Merchant Services/ Kevin Brickhandler Fraud Alert New York New York Author: Stockton, California Credit Card Processing Companies: MBF Leasing, LLC New York, New York

Jun 03 2014
First Data Merchant Services linked with GoDaddy SCAM, rip-off, sneaky, shady, bamboozled Denver Nationwide Author: Petaluma, California Credit Card Processing Companies: First Data Merchant Services Nationwide

Jun 03 2014
Eschelon Merchant Services Horrible, bait and switch company! A salesman by the name of Lance Braswell came in to my office and told me to try out Escheleon and told me I could save 30-40 dollars a month. He said he had a military background and appeared to be somebody I could trust. I was happy with my current merchant service provider but since Lance told me that if I wanted to quit after using their system that I could and their would be no fees, I signed up. I used their ABSOLUTELY horrible phone interface for a month and I had charges that did not go through due to a glitch on the interface they provided. I had to go back and call many of my customers and ask them for their credit info. ON TOP OF THAT the charges showed up twice on my customers bill so my customers had limited access to their funds due to the crappy interface I was given. I called in to cancel services and upon doing so I was informed I couldn't stop, and if I did I would be billed 50 dollars a month for a year! Whoa LANCE! You didn't tell me about that! Actually he said the exact opposite, that I could try the interface and if I did not like it I could quit and that would be it. I SHOULD NOT HAVE LISTED.  Don't trust these crooks! Phoenix, Arizona Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Eschelon Merchant Services Phoenix,, Arizona

Jun 02 2014
SQUAREUP CREDIT CARD PROCESSING. MY ACCOUNT WAS DEACTIVATED FOR REASONS UNKNOWN AFTER BEING WITH SQUARE UP FOR OVER 2 YEAR ACCEPTHING CREDIT CARDS AND NOT ONCE DID I RECEVIED ANY CHARGEBACKS WHATSOVER. AFTER 2 YEARS ONE DAY COMPANY SENDS ME AN EMAIL FROM THERE ACCOUNT SERVICES REQUESTING INFORMATION WITH AN EMAIL CODE. I SENT THEM THE INFORMATION AND THEY SENT ME AN EMAIL BACK THAT I WAS A HIGHT RISK, NOW MINED YOU, I HAD NOT EVER HAD A CHARGEBACK ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS. THIS COMPANY DOES NOT SHOW ANY PHYSICAL ADDRESS OR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER IN ORDER TO CONTACT THEM WHATSOEVER.I WOULD ADVISE EVERY ONE IN BUSINESS WEATHER YOUR SMALL OR BIG TO GO THREW YOUR BANK AND AQUIRE MERCHANT SERVICES. THIS COMPANIES REPS ARE RUDE AND DO NOT GIVE A DAM. ITS REALLY FUNNY, I HAD PROCESSED SOME CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS AND THEY WANTED TO HOLD FUNDS FOR 90DYS. I JUST REVERSED THE CHARGES AND CONTACTED MY CUSTOMERS TO INFOR THEM WHAT HAD HAPPENED. NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF FLAKES. I WOULD RECOMMEND EVERYONE NOT TO USE THIS COMPANY WHATSOEVER. ALL THEY WANT IS CONTROL. NO PHYSICAL ADDRESS OR TELEPHONE NUMBER. ALL IT STATES ON WED IS THAT THEY ARE BASED OUT OF SAN FRANCISCO CALIFONIA Author: PALMADE, California Credit Card Processing Companies: SQUAREUP Internet

Jun 02 2014
Profit Warriors REVIEW: Profit Warriors dedicated to complete customer satisfaction: Profit Warriors | EEC Corporation has implemented strategic changes to insure clients’ success by finding INNOVATIVE AND CREATIVE WAYS to help stakeholders [clients] INCREASE SALES, CUT COSTS and CREATE LOCAL QUALITY JOBS in the face of challenging markets, failing banks, and broken government promises.*UPDATE: Profit Warriors | EEC Corporation pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Profit Warriors. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Halifax, Nova Scotia Business Consulting: Profit Warriors Internet

May 30 2014
Merchant Services Direct, Direct Processing Center, Ipayment, TMS, Total Merchant Services, WWSS PLEASE READ THIS! HANG UP THE PHONE or they will rip you off! Don't get SCAMMED by these WORLD WIDE MERCHANT SERVICES DIRECT LIARS. Spokane Valley Washington Author: spokane, Washington Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Services Direct, Direct Processing Center, Ipayment, TMS (Total Merchant Services) WWSS Spokane Valley, Washington

May 28 2014
Leaders, The Merchant Services Co. Leaders Merchant Services, Leaders Unethical Behavior and Stealing Funds Thousand Oaks California Author: Ridgecrest, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Leaders, The Merchant Services Co. Nationwide

May 24 2014
Eschelon Merchant Services SCAM!!!!!! Georgia Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Processing Companies: Eschelon Merchant Services

May 22 2014
TOTAL MERCHANT SERVICES TECHPAY credit card processing company This company has lied and duped me into electronic signatures without my knowledge and defrauded me by transferring money directly out of my bank account without my permission! Basalt Colorado Author: Cape Coral, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: TOTAL MERCHANT SERVICES Basalt, Colorado

May 22 2014
Oracle Payment Systems , Axiom Merchant Services, Icon Payment Solutions and Principal Payment Solutions Sean Mecham is responsible for all of these. If the call you run run run. Bounced Checks, Short Checks, Tax withholdings never payed to IRS. Take money from your check to pay insurance premiums for insurance you don't have. Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Oracle Payment Systems A.K.A. Axiom Merchant Services, Icon Payment Solutions and Principal Payment Solutions Internet

May 22 2014
Total Merchant Services Fraudulent Activity Woodland Hills California Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Total Merchant Services Woodland Hills, California

21, Report #199027

May 21 2014
IPayment, Inc. Merchant Services Not A Company For Small Business Merchants! Calabasas California Author: San Diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: IPayment, Inc. Merchant Services Calabasas, California

May 19 2014
Credit Card Processing .com ,Merchant Services This company pulls you in with no setup fees, but man they want stop charging your account for 3 months even with written request for 3 billing cycles. Thousand Oaks California 91359 Author: Montgomery, Alabama Credit Card Processing Companies: Credit Card Processing .com (Merchant Services Internet

May 17 2014
LFG Lease Finance Group First Data Merchant Services/Payment Systems Corp Liars, Scam Artists, Thieves New York, NY 10001 New York Author: Hawley, Pennsylvania Sales People: LFG Lease Finance Group New York, NY 10001, New York

May 14 2014
Victoria L. Hardy, VLH Enterprises, VLH, Inc, Total Merchant Services, Vicky/Vicki Hardy Arlington - Smokey Point Chamber of Commerce, Women of Wisdom Foundation, VLH Services, INC., Greater Marysville Tulalip Chamber HSBC Bank USA Arlington Washington Author: , Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Victoria L. Hardy, VLH Enterprises, VLH, Inc.Total Merchant Services, Vicky/Vicki Hardy Arlington, Washington

25, Report #205721

May 14 2014
Harbortouch | United Bank Card REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Harbortouch values each merchant it serves, realizing exceptional customer service is as important as competitive pricing, innovative products. The company offers award winning customer support which is handled entirely in-house available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, completely free of charge to all of their merchants. The company also stands by its equipment, offering a lifetime warranty on all POS systems. Additionally, professional installation and ongoing training are included with every POS order.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Harbortouch pledges to always resolve any issues - feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Harbortouch, Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: United Bank Card Burr Ridge, Illinois