Company Directory | metro-pcs
Approximately 304 Reports Found

Dec 04 2016
Metro pcs They stone muy money and i want it back NOW Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
metro pcs Nationwide Author: loris, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
Metro pcs Rushing well placing my order to where so didn't pay any attention so being said she drops my phone and damages it there should be a farmers in the business so u can review the footage there Colton California Author: Colton , California Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Colton, California

Nov 25 2016
Metro PCS Roger Linguist Todd Linguist Michelle Linguist Ripoff Outsourced call center to Philippines No Training Zero Help!! Metro PCS Roger LinguistTodd LinguistMichelle Linguist Ripoff Outsourced call center to Philippines No Training Zero Help!! Nationwide
Author: Irvine, California Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
METRO PCS METRO PCS CHARGES CUSTOMERS FOR USING TOLL FREE NUMBERS Nationwide Author: MARIETTA, Georgia Telephone Companies: METRO PCS Nationwide

Nov 13 2016
Metro pcs Won't take payment or extend service Richardson tx Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Telephone Companies: Metro pcs Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Metro PCS Rockford Illinois Author: Belvidere, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Rockford, Illinois

Oct 20 2016
Metro PCS Telephones and service Temple Hills Nationwide Author: Clinton, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Oct 10 2016
Metro PCS Change Plan without Prior notification Nationwide Author: fontana, California Telephone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
Metro PCS What a way to rip your loyal customers off!!! Dallas Nationwide Author: Charlotte , North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
Metro PCS Richardson Texas Author: Vancouver, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Richardson, Texas

Aug 25 2016
Metro PCS Took my money and refused refund N. Providence Nationwide Author: Central Falls, Rhode Island Unusual Rip-Off: Metro PCS Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Metro pcs They have told so many lies, every person will tell you something different. They told me my plan would be $25 a month flat to add a line then they claimed that there were prorated charges that I owed a week later on the account. It's bogus charges and I want to stop them from doing this to anyone else Tupelo Mississippi Author: Tupelo , Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Tupelo , Mississippi

Aug 13 2016
Metro pcs Scam Artists, Deceptive Sales men entire staff crooked Cincinnati Ohio Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Cincinnati, Ohio

15, Report #1320718

Aug 04 2016
The PostMaster Metro PCS Dealership MPCSCP INC Rude Incompetent Pasadena California Author: pasadena, California Cellular Phone Companies: The PostMaster Metro PCS Dealership Pasadena, California

16, Report #1319972

Aug 01 2016
Metro pcs west oaks mall brenda Brenda sold me a hoaverboard that didnt work and refused to refund my $535 dollars i have my reciept and it dont say all sales final Brenda sold a non working hoaverboard Ocoee Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: Metro pcs west oaks mall brenda Ocoee, Florida

Jul 22 2016
Metro PCS Weezy and DJ Rude Unprofessional Rip off artists Buffalo New York Author: buffalo, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Buffalo, New York

Jul 15 2016
Metro PCS RETURN POLICY IS FALSE! Bronx New York Author: Bronx, New York Telephones: Metro PCS Bronx, New York

Jul 12 2016
abc virgina inc Authorize metro pcs dealer mike ripped off smyrna Delaware Author: smyrna, Delaware BBB Better Business Bureau: abc virgina inc smyrna, Delaware

Jun 07 2016
Metro Pcs Phone Deals / Employee : Baha Momu The phone purchased was defective I returned it 3 days later for replacement got trickery & lies. No resolution Kansas city Missouri Author: Kansas city, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Metro Pcs Kansas city , Missouri

May 30 2016
METRO PCS METRO PCS IS A RIPOFF  Nationwide Author: FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: METRO PCS Nationwide

May 14 2016
Metro pcs Metro pcs I go service with metro pcs and cancel in 1 hr I paid them 111.00 they keep giving me the run around been 7 weeks Dallas texas Author: Fenelton , Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Dallas tx, Texas

May 13 2016
Metro PCS Scam, Lied, etc West Allis Wisconsin Author: West Allis, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS West Allis, Wisconsin

May 12 2016
Metro pcs I have been with this company for 11 years in the last 2yr I have had to by a phone every 2 wees I'm in stage 4 cancer I have in the past 11 years that I have been with them my phone has been off 2x now I have to pay 3$ to go in the store and pay 3$ will pay for one of my meds Lewisville Texas Texas Author: Lewisville Texas, Texas Doctors: Metro pcs Lewisville Texas, Texas

May 10 2016
Metro PCS Lied, stole my money Nationwide Curious... Author: Locust Grove, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Metro PCS Nationwide