Company Directory | metro-pcs
Approximately 263 Reports Found

Aug 30 2015
ClearComm of Tampa Bay Authorized Metro PCS dealer many customers are forced to buy higher plans in order to get device sale price and are being sold used phones baltimore Maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland Specialty Stores: ClearComm of Tampa Bay baltimore, Maryland

Aug 26 2015
METRO PCS WON'T ANSWER MY LETTERS WHEN I WRITE TO THEM ABOUT MY PHONE, AND THE ISSUES I'M HAVING WITH IT BAYTOWN TEXAS Nationwide Author: DAYTON, Texas Sales People: METRO PCS Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
Metro PCS, Atiba, 8191 NW 27 Avenue Miami RUDE, BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, UNPROFESSIONAL, BROKE MY PHONE, CHARGED ME Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS, Atiba, 8191 NW 27 Avenue Miami Miami, Florida

Aug 15 2015
metro pcs metro pcs refused to give me the service code and network codes to unlock two cell phones i had to purchase two new cellphones so my new carrier consumer cellular can come through this cost me $175.00.  Nationwide Author: jamaica queens, New York Telephones: metro pcs Nationwide

Aug 13 2015
metro pcs Cellular phones South Carolina Author: Greenville sc , South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs South Carolina

Aug 06 2015
metro pcs Robert i really need a phone to use because i just got with them two months ago he told me that the phone i wanted to buy i need to be with them for three months it would have been $40 but instead he said i had to pay the full price of $129 Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Liars: metro pcs Houston, Texas

Aug 05 2015
metro pcs and T mobile fort worth Nationwide Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Programmers: metro pcs and T mobile Nationwide

Jul 31 2015
Progressive Metro PCS Went to mtero PCs to buy three new phones they will rip you off blind.. Garland texas Nationwide Author: garland, Texas Financial Services: Progressive Nationwide

Jul 24 2015
Metro PCS ripping customers off Nationwide Author: louisville, Kentucky Internet Services: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jul 23 2015
METRO PCS Sells Useless Phones Clearwater Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: METRO PCS Clearwater, Florida

Jul 19 2015
Metro PCS Headquarters on Internet does not exist! Unethical Billing Practices and Phone Scrams Bremerton Island Washington Author: tempe, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Jul 06 2015
Metro PCS Metro Link Price put into their computer not total price told me by salesman Rockford Illinois Metropcs response Author: Rockford, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Rockford, Illinois

Jul 04 2015
metro pcs deliberately selling stolen phones in stores. also hiring uneducatedso paperwork is misspelled havoc. also refuse to cooperate with law enforcement report on loss of phone subsequent charges to bank account!!! salinas,California Nationwide Author: marina, California Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs Nationwide

May 13 2015
Metro PCS we bought two LG phones from these people and specifically told them on the day of purchase that we needed phones to cover our area in Texas. Well they told us the LG would be perfect and they are not mind you so from the time we got them we have been calling these ppl for the past month cause they dont work. We have gotten lots of run arounds from them plus they are trying to make us purchase new phones instead of replacing them and they told us we will get compensated back from the time we have been having problems til now. Thats a bunch of bs. They havent and expect us to pay our bill which they are not compensating us at all. They want us to drive back to California and even then i called the store where we purchased the phones and the manager there said they cant do nothing about it either. How can i get a lawyer on this? They wont even give me a corporate number to contact either. California Here is their number Author: Brazoria, Texas Sales People: Metro PCS

May 13 2015
Metro PCS Bait and Switch, Reduced Service Coverage, No Data and Internet Bellevue, WA Nationwide Author: Gowen, Michigan Telephone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Apr 26 2015
Moe's Wireless Metro PCS provider Changing Prices and then Physical Intimidation Jersey City New Jersey Author: NEW YORK, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Moe's Wireless Jersey City, New Jersey

Apr 15 2015
Metro Pcs charging for services that is not given cincinnati ohio Help... Author: cincinnati , Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Metro Pcs Nationwide

18, Report #1220110

Apr 03 2015
Metro PCS TMobile Fraud, Rip off ,False advertisement., Rude customer service Chicago Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

19, Report #1219848

Apr 01 2015
Metro PCS I had Metro PCS and had no problem until 3 weeks ago. There are two telephone numbers I cannot call to. It won't go through. Nationwide Author: East Rutherford, , New Jersey Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

Mar 19 2015
Metro PCS.... Kathy (not sure of spelling) from Metro Pcs Employee threatened to physically HARM me do to her own incompetence. Shirley New York So Author: Mastic beach, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Shirley , New York

Mar 17 2015
METRO PCS MISLEADING AND FALSE REBATES ADVERTISINGS Nationwide Author: VER0 BEACH, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: METRO PCS Nationwide

Mar 12 2015
Metro PCS owned by t-mobile MetroPCS does not honor warranty and requires many hours to TRY to solve defective product Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Metro PCS Nationwide

23, Report #1208628

Feb 12 2015
MetroPcs Metro Pcs Metro Pcs will not unlock the phone I bought from them Dallas, Tx Nationwide
Author: Woodland, California Cellular Phone Companies: MetroPcs Nationwide

24, Report #1205820

Jan 31 2015
metro pcs 2246 jacksboro hwy fort worth texas My phone was 1 week old. it wasnt working properly, the screen was locking and giving me a message saying take item off phone to answer when there was nothing on the phone. I said I wamted a new one or different one because it was less then 30 days old and still had it's warranty. The manager said she could not help me. fort worth Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs fort worth, Texas

25, Report #1199984

Jan 07 2015
SP's Dream Investment DBA Metro PCS Authorized Dealer Metro PCS Authorized Dealer These people sell damaged phones as new and take no responsibility. Spring Texas Author: Spring, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: SP's Dream Investment DBA Metro PCS Authorized Dealer Spring, Texas