Company Directory | microsoft
Approximately 853 Reports Found

Dec 06 2016
microsoft rewards Rip off Author: Chenee, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: microsoft rewards Internet

Nov 29 2016
Microsoft Rewards Search microsoft, scam, ripoff, search, bing Internet Author: New York Internet Services: Microsoft Rewards Search Internet

Nov 23 2016
Microsoft Office 365 I had previous professional version of Office Suit. Due to problems with the computer with Windows 10. And Indian technitian took over the computer and as a result several programs were deleted including Office Suit.when th Nationwide Author: Scarsdale, New York Software: Microsoft Nationwide

4, Report #1331935

Oct 06 2016
Mico Tech Support Received a phone call from man with Middle Eastern accent stating he is calling on behalf of Microsoft regardng a computer virus that was reported and traced to our IP address. Offered to walk me through removing the virus. I asked for name (Roger) name of company (Micro Tech Support) and call back phone number (800-253-0390 ext 1003). He said his name is Jimmy Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Service & Repair: Mico Tech Support Nationwide

Oct 03 2016
Easysoft Locked my computer. Pretended to be Microsoft Tech person. Made me scan a check for $199.99 so they could unlock my computer. Said my computer was hacked and a worm virus was slowly infecting my entire computer network. Internet Author: Chelmsford, Massachusetts Hackers: Easysoft Internet

Sep 11 2016
Microsoft Outlook.com Microsoft Corporation Wrote Your Account has been recovered yet can not use Redmond Washington
Author: Henderson, Nevada Internet Services: Microsoft Outlook.com Redmond, Washington

Aug 29 2016
Microsoft Microsoft is forcing me to purchase a new surface when they lost or destroyed my old one Nationwide Author: miami, Florida Computer Manufaturers: Microsoft Nationwide

Aug 28 2016
SKYPE Microsoft scam unethical Internet Author: London, Alabama Internet: SKYPE Microsoft Internet

Aug 23 2016
click4support click4support.com CAlled me said it was Microsoft with a alert from my computer Florada, Connecticut, Californa Nationwide Author: Moody, Alabama Computer Software: click4support Nationwide

10, Report #1319238

Aug 08 2016
TECHZONE247 INC NATHAN ID: 8028 Tech Support1-888-351-0767, also Tech name: Ethan Extn: 8018 Account Id: 107552 Responded to a White Box Microsoft Alert,Call this number or your hard drive would be Erased within 5 minutes. Bloomington Nationwide, Minnesota Author: Colo. Springs, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: TECHZONE247 INC Nationwide

Aug 07 2016
National Support Solutions Microsoft Partner Diagnostic Center (Kevin) I clicked on something and my computer made a loud noise that would not stop and there was writing that said contact Microsoft and a phone number. I called the number and got this guy whose name was Kevin. He told me that I had a virus and he could help me get rid of it. Told me that it normally cost $400, but I could get it done for $250. Of course, I wanted my computer cleared so I paid. The technician took over and cleared my computer and put a defender on there. He also took McAfee off. After going on line I found out that this is a scam and I should not have fallen for it. Boca Raton FL Author: Montgomery, Alabama Computer Help Desk: National Support Solutions

12, Report #1320129

Aug 01 2016
Bandwidth.com Unknown Phone number: (281) 886-8817 Keeps calling, to give him access to my computer. (Hindy accent) claims he's from microsoft. He keeps getting errors on my computer. He can fix problem. Houston Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: bandwidth.com Houston,

Jul 25 2016
Live Technician Scam company led me to believe they were Microsoft Tech support. They put 142 viruses on my son's brand new laptop in the first hour of usage. Internet Author: Islip, New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Live Technician Internet

Jul 24 2016
programsdepot.com programdepot.com Sold me a bogus license for Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Miami Florida Author: Cambria, California Computer Software: programsdepot.com Miami, Florida

Jul 19 2016
USTech Support Cyberdefender Disabled and deleted Important Microsoft Framework and Kaspersky Internet Security etc. fron mu Computer Santa Monica California
Author: Ocean, New Jersey Computer Service & Repair: USTech Support Santa Monica, California

Jul 19 2016
Live Technician Pop-up appearing to be from Microsoft Internet Author: ELBERTON, Georgia Computer Fraud: Live Technician Internet

Jul 15 2016
PCEXPERT Microsoft windows10/Right signature LLC a virus is attached to your computer from Microsoft Goleta California Author: kansas, Ohio Computer Software: PCEXPERT Goleta, California

Jul 10 2016
Aspire Marketing Microsoft Certified Technician Computer seizing scam Claimed California, but???? Internet Author: St. Maries, Idaho Internet Fraud: Aspire Marketing Internet

Jul 06 2016
microsoft xbox one-360 never get response xbox claims any 360 games you buy will be switched over to xbox one when you buy your new xbox one console Author: tracy, California Video Stores: microsoft xbox one-360

Jun 27 2016
Microsoft Volume Licensing service center Donated for a fee, unusable software to force hiring their expensive tech support staff Internet Author: Fountain Hills, Arizona Software: Microsoft Volume Licensing service center Internet

Jun 19 2016
Microsoft Microsoft giving me problems! Seattle Washington Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Computer Software: Microsoft Internet

Jun 16 2016
Bessontech Bonanza.com Mike Besson This guy is a con-artist, sells bootleg Microsoft license product keys on Bonanza.com, its stolen software. Internet
Author: SF, California On-Line Stores: Bessontech Bonanza.com Internet

Jun 08 2016
Aspire marketing aka-microsoft My computer froze with a message that it had been compromised , and that I should call Microsoft at this number--1-800-300-2001, or888-850-0837 or 844-576-0837 He told me it was in India India Author: ellenburg depot, New York Internet Fraud: Aspire marketing Internet

May 30 2016
Microsoft Xbox, xbox.com, xbox live They ripped me off of 60 dollars and a year membership. Redmond Washington Author: Davenport, Iowa Ticket Sales: Microsoft Redmond, Washington

May 20 2016
geeks-tech.us gentechllc.us Tech support scam uses web pop errors claiming to be Apple or Microsoft. Internet Author: NotReallyIn, Arkansas Computer Fraud: geeks-tech.us Internet