Company Directory | microsoft

Jan 03 2016
MICROSOFT * WA BILL.MS.NET Charged $10.49 and I didn't authorize it. Internet
Author: Winter Haven, Florida Internet: MICROSOFT * WA BILL.MS.NET Internet

Jan 02 2016
RESCUECOM REVIEW: RESCUECOM never outsources tech support overseas. RESCUECOM recruited for press conference by Senator Charles Schumer to promote math & science in United States as an example of a company that hires U.S. technology professionals. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. RESCUECOM pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with RESCUECOM, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Author: Titusville, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Deft Computer Solutions, Inc. Aka RESCUECOM.COM Syracuse, New York

Jan 02 2016
Tech Ginee TechGinee USA LLC or Ginee 24/7 Claiming to Microsoft Techs new York New York Update Author: flippin, Arkansas Computer Help Desk: Tech Ginee Internet

Dec 22 2015
OmniTech support Passed themselves off as Microsoft Support and ruined my computer. Internet This company Does claim official connection with Microsoft Author: Charleroi, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: OmniTech support Internet

Dec 21 2015
Microtek LLC. Nick James, Dennis, Sunny, Alex took advantage of a novice ME and took 299.00 to get rid of errors, warnings, and critical reports. They claim to be a Microsoft partner. Canada Author: Evart, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Microtek LLC. Nationwide

Dec 10 2015
Reimage & Team Viewer Reimage Website Windows Probe Reunage Team claimed to represent Microsoft Programs sold me a program $49.99 Reimage...Repairs Yr. $199.99 Nationwide Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Reimage

Dec 07 2015
Fake Dell Tech Support Scam Dell Tech Support, Epson Printer support, antivirus support, Microsoft! India or middle east scammers, Fake Dell tech support, cold caller scammers, Fake microsoft support, Huge Scam, Computer help desk scam! Nationwide Author: Brookhaven, Delaware Computer Help Desk: Fake Dell Tech Support Scam Nationwide

Dec 07 2015
Computer repair service from Microsoft Choungua Li They are holding my computer hostage unless I pay them $1000.00. China Internet Author: Centerville, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: Computer repair service from Microsoft Internet

Dec 05 2015
brickscape.org No name for company They just list brickscape.org as their identification but claim to be representing Microsoft Computer Locks up! Brickscape says Call us to unlock your computer India Internet Author: Angwin, California Computer Fraud: brickscape.org Internet

Nov 30 2015
MICROSOFT *XBOX BILL.XBOX.COM WA debited 39.99 out of my business account on 11-28 & 11-30 2015. I have never purchased anything from XBOX. Internet Author: Brunswick, Georgia Computer Fraud: MICROSOFT *XBOX BILL.XBOX.COM WA Internet

Nov 10 2015
Microsoft Bill.MS.Net Senior Citizen Washington Internet Author: Jackson, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Microsoft Internet

Nov 05 2015
ET Solutions LLC placed a web page on my computer claiming to be Microsoft that froze my operating system had a phone number to call when I called that number they charged me to fix it. North Potomac Maryland Resolution center - ET solutions llc Author: Boise, Idaho Computer Fraud: ET Solutions LLC North Potomac, Maryland

Nov 02 2015
Microsoft Windows Lottery Microsoft Lottery incorporation Mr. Barry Delp (Events Manager)Global Couriers ServicesMr.Wilfred Kumar Told me the winning track was written in my name by Microsoft moderate and corporations along with a new computer because I was in active patron and I just had to call the Global courier services to set up the delivery of my winnings of $500,000 and my new computer. They also said I was one of five randomly chosen winners. Internet/nationwide
Author: Washington, Utah Cash Services: Microsoft Windows Lottery Internet

Oct 16 2015
SOLID TECH PREMIUM SUPPORT INTERNET SCAM THAT PRETENDS TO BE PART OF MICROSOFT QUEBEC Internet
Solid Tech is not a scam Author: NEWBURG, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: SOLID TECH Internet

Oct 13 2015
Fraud Microsoft Support Calls Scammers Claiming to be Microsoft Support Hacking my PC and Smart phone California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Computer Fraud: Microsoft Support Calls Nationwide

Oct 12 2015
Stress Free PC Jeffrey C. and J. Daniels Signed a years contract for them to service my compute, remove all viruses and spyware. remove all the junk toolbar, install microsoft security essentials. and now i cannot get in touch with them at the phone number that was listed. 8661 S. Sandy Parkway, Sandy, UT 84070 Author: Malvern, Arkansas Computer Service & Repair: Stress Free PC Internet

Oct 07 2015
LIVEPCEXPERT IN Technologies They froze my internet with blue screen and microsoft Inc. Tech support phone. I called. They showed virus. I paid. Internet Author: green island, New York Computer Service & Repair: LIVEPCEXPERT Internet

Oct 03 2015
YOUR COMPUTER SOLUTIONS fraud, pirate software downloaded from the internet. Windows software, Microsoft office etc.. BELLEVILLE New Jersey
Author: NEWARK, New Jersey Computer Software: YOUR COMPUTER SOLUTIONS BELLEVILLE, New Jersey

Oct 01 2015
Aspire Marketing, Kieth (with heavy accent) Froze screen to a Popup posing as MICROSOFT your computoer is seriously compromised with viruses! Nationwide Nationwide Author: Victoria, British Columbia Internet Fraud: Aspire Marketing Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
GMLTH@outlook. Com Aynes Dylan : info@Gmail. Com. Events manager Mr. Barry Delp They used two big company names Google and Microsoft. They stated because I'm an active Gmail account user I was one of 5 people who won $$$500,000 and to contact Events department manager Mr. Barry Delp by submitting an email with my Full name, address , age ,telephone number, sex, occupation, state and country! Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: GMLTH@outlook. Com Internet

Sep 21 2015
Microsoft / Skype Fraudulent Skype Charge Redmond Washington Author: Hemet, California Telephone Companies: Microsoft / Skype Internet

Sep 07 2015
MyPhoneSupport.com reports to affiliated with and to support Microsoft issues Unknown appears to be India Internet Author: Anthem, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: MyPhoneSupport.com Internet

Sep 05 2015
All Time Tech Support LLC false claim to be microsoft- was malware scam Camp Hill Pennsylvania Author: La Mesa, California Computer Service & Repair: All Time Tech Support LLC Camp Hill, Pennsylvania

Sep 01 2015
onlinresolve.com ch me$349.99, refunded me only $150.00 they still have control over my computer &Microsoft cannot even fix it not sure, but I do know this in USA and Canada, Internet Author: Wernersville , Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: onlinresolve.com Internet

Aug 28 2015
Peter Paxon/Paetec communications I got a call from him stating he worked for microsoft, my computer was in danger, and he took over control of it. stated redmond florida Florida Author: warren, Ohio Internet Fraud: Peter Paxon/Paetec communications redmond, Florida