Company Directory | microsoft
Approximately 841 Reports Found

101, Report #1209307

Feb 15 2015
Microsoft Corporation Microsoft Microsoft - the World's Worst Company! They even beat Charter Communications! Redmond Washington Author: Kansas City, Missouri Computer Software: Microsoft Corporation Redmond, Washington

102, Report #1207839

Feb 09 2015
mspccare.com Indiana sounding people call and say that their from Microsoft and their is a problem with ur computer indian sounding phone scam about my computer goin to crash Internet Author: MA, Massachusetts Telemarketers: mspccare.com Internet

103, Report #1207629

Feb 08 2015
CLICK SALES INC SlimCleaner Plus uses award-winning cloud-based data collection technology to conveniently provide multiple software updates. Software updates may also be available for free directly from manufacturers' Websites. SlimCleaner Plus is 29.97 USD for a one-year license. Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Any other third party products, brands or trademarks listed above are the sole property of their respective owner. No affiliation or endorsement is intended or implied. Internet Author: Miami Lakes, Florida Internet Fraud: CLICK SALES INC Internet

104, Report #1204881

Jan 27 2015
Microsoft Office excel word microsoft office i paid $250 for microsoft excel and i have not received the product Author: Boston, New York Software: Microsoft Office Internet

105, Report #1204813

Jan 27 2015
Discount Mountain Software ,Matt Lockwood, Fraud, sued by Microsoft and Adobe Denver Colorado Author: Jamestown, California Computer Software: Discount Mountain Software Denver , Colorado

106, Report #1202700

Jan 19 2015
International Technical Support Corporation I purchased new router from D-Link had trouble with it contacted D-Link who transfered my call to this company. I already purchased security package from Microsoft in November, but this company proceeded to tell me I had all these problems with my PC, viruses and my pc was not secure. I was told they are afiliated with Microsoft but they are not they are an independent company. They told me that I had been scamed by microsoft affiliated company here in Canada. I was very confused and purchased their's for 690.65 american. They will not refund my money. Purchased on Jan.6, 2015 and today is Jan.19, 2015 New York Park NY Author: Orton, Ontario Computer Software: International Technical Support Corporation Internet

107, Report #1202551

Jan 18 2015
allinone tech support llc PC repair FRAUD Pose as Microsoft support with pop up box indicating malware India Internet Response to report Author: Round Lake Park, Illinois Internet Fraud: allinone tech support llc Internet

108, Report #1201825

Jan 15 2015
Microsoft Tech Support Represented self as Microsoft and proceeded to tell me I have been hacked called from Orange County Calif California Author: Cambridge, Vermont Miscellaneous Office Services: Microsoft Tech Support Internet

109, Report #1200479

Jan 09 2015
Skype Communications, Skype is a division of Microsoft Corp. Skype puts my account in restricted (locked) mode and refuse to refund money in the account, or let me use or transfer the balance out of my account Internet Author: 7 N Winter Park Dr., New York Internet Services: Skype Communications Internet

110, Report #1199476

Jan 05 2015
Support For Tech SFT Solutions, Support For Tech Solutions Support For Tech Solutions Is A Fraud Comapny Based In India And They Are Doing Tech Support Scams. 2 Months back I received Call From Them And They Act As A Microsoft Then Took Control Of My Computers And Install The Viruses After That They as $200 To Remove Them. Internet Author: a, Alaska Computer Fraud: Support For Tech Internet

111, Report #1197392

Dec 26 2014
Microsoft with Windows 8 and Office on the cloud You shouldn't need to have internet to use a word processor! Nationwide Versions Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Computer Software: Microsoft Nationwide

112, Report #1197628

Dec 25 2014
Microsoft Tech Support Purported Tech Support Wants Money to Fix Win 8.1 Issues their software caused Philippines, allegedly Internet Microsoft Tech. Support Author: Woodland Hills, California Computer Service & Repair: Microsoft Tech Support Internet

113, Report #1197335

Dec 23 2014
MICROSOFTSTORE.COM microsoft, store Internet
Order Received Finally! Author: New York, New York Computer Stores: MICROSOFTSTORE.COM Internet

114, Report #1196194

Dec 17 2014
bestbuy Bestbuy did not honer warrantee on surface2rt and main office did not do any thing. microsoft did and opollogised applevalley California What??? Author: hesperia, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: bestbuy applevalley,

115, Report #1195640

Dec 15 2014
GeekSupport Certified Microsoft Tech Presented them selves as Certified MS Techs. Said MS contacted them because I have errors running in the background. They wanted full control of my PC remotely to show me the errors. I questioned them and said they can walk me through the process. While they argued I created a new profile and gave they access. Not admin, user. They rearranged my desktop, then took me to event viewer. I then severed the connection on PC and pkone. Deleted there software. What they want is for you to pay them for a PC monitor/clean up process. Yearly by credit card. Hang up and report them here. ? Connecticut Author: Jacksonville, Florida Computer Help Desk: GeekSupport ?, Connecticut

116, Report #1194671

Dec 11 2014
Microsoft/XBOX repair center/Mcllen Tx False information and refuse to fess up and tell the truth Mcallen Texas Author: Chalmette, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Microsoft/XBOX repair center/Mcllen Tx Mcallen, Texas

117, Report #1194301

Dec 09 2014
Microsoft Store You don't get what you paid for! Internet Author: Montreal, Quebec Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Microsoft Store Internet

118, Report #1193384

Dec 05 2014
ammyy.com Phone registered as Townsend MT SCAM - called pretending to be from Microsoft - said my computer was corrupted from the internet - tried to scare me into buying an upgrade Internet Author: Woodstock, Georgia Computer Manufactures: ammyy.com Internet

119, Report #1191940

Nov 29 2014
Microsoft Bing Ads Bing Ads Lied And Ruined My Livelihood Redmond, WA Washington Author: Lake Worth, Florida Computer Fraud: Microsoft Redmond, WA , Washington

120, Report #1191496

Nov 26 2014
MicroSoft Updates, security updates, Redmond Washington Author: berlin, Ohio Software: MicroSoft Redmond, Washington

121, Report #1191264

Nov 25 2014
Windows Point it promise me to download microsoft windows 7 it t work plus didn't give me a number to call or a address my laptop is fine i just wanted to up grade it Internet Author: Bronx, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Windows Point Internet

122, Report #1190774

Nov 22 2014
livepcexpert.com aka maacafee anti virus aka microsoft told me my pc was at risk had to act asap it was associated with macafee fayetteville North Carolina Author: w. hazleton, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: livepcexpert.com fayetteville, North Carolina

Oct 30 2014
Max Secure Max Scure calls you and tells you that they are MicroSoft and they have received a alert that my PC has a bug and needs repair. Utah Author: NB, California Computer Software: Max Secure Vermont

Oct 25 2014
MSFT *BILLING 800MSBILL1 WA Fake internet company that looks like Xbox or Microsoft charges, but their 800 is disconnected Internet Author: McKinney, Texas Internet Fraud: MSFT *BILLING 800MSBILL1 WA Internet

Oct 19 2014
PCMATIC TEAMVIEWER MICROSOFT REP THE COMPANY GOT ACCESS TO MY PC THROUGH TEAMVIEWER BEFORE I WAS AWARE IT WAS A SCAM! NATIONWIDE GLOBAL SERVER Nationwide Author: Bridgeport, Connecticut Internet Fraud: PCMATIC TEAMVIEWER Nationwide