Company Directory | my-diet-patches
Approximately 61 Reports Found

Jan 02 2005
My Diet Patches ripoff, won't refund money, liars Tinley Park Illinois Been lied to by My diet patches too! Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: My Diet Patches Tinley Park, Illinois

Dec 30 2004
My Diet Patches My Diet Patches Ripped me off for 169.00 G#$ D#$% B*STARDS Tinley Park Illinois Author: Ringgold, Georgia Corrupt Companies: My Diet Patches Nationwide

Dec 24 2004
My Diet Patches rip-off! Tinley Park Illinois *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: siler city, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: My Diet Patches Nationwide

Dec 23 2004
My Diet Patches ripoff Tinley Park Illinois Author: Orleans, Nebraska Weight Control: My Diet Patches Tinley Park, Illinois

Dec 21 2004
My Diet Patches Scam Sends Unwanted Product Refuses to Refund Lies Tinley Park Illinois Don't fall for fake email addresses or reports of credits My Diet Patches Tinley Park, IL Author: Racine, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: My Diet Patches Tinley Park, Illinois

Dec 20 2004
The Amazing Diet Patch - My Diet Patches wording was very contradictory as to autoship guidlines Debited my bank acct for $157 then another $46.90 saying I agreed to autoship when I had emailed to cancel Tinley Park Illinois Author: Malvern, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: My Diet Patches - The Amazing Diet Patch Tinley Park, Illinois

Dec 10 2004
My Diet Patches scam artist fraudulant billing to my bank account Tinley Park Illinois and internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Alhambra, California Weight Control: My Diet Patches Tinley Park, Illinois

33, Report #121981

Dec 09 2004
My Diet Patches NOT A LEGITIMATE BUSINESS, FRAUDULENT ADVERTISING, RIPOFF Tinley Park Illinois *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Orland Park, Illinois Weight Control: My Diet Patches Tinley Park, Illinois

Dec 07 2004
MY DIET PATCHES ripped me off big time! Unauthorized credit card charges! Rip-off! Internet Author: saintpete, Florida Corrupt Companies: MY DIET PATCHES Internet

Dec 05 2004
My Diet Patches Ripoff I am deathly allegic to shelfish and they have not refunded me Tinley Park Illinois Author: naperville, Illinois Weight Control: My Diet Patches Tinley Park, Illinois

Dec 03 2004
My Diet Patches ripoff I am a student and they took my money from my account and have not refunded it Tinley Park Illinois Author: Manomet, Massachusetts Drug Manufacturers: My Diet Patches Tinley Park,, Illinois

37, Report #120623

Dec 01 2004
My Diet Patches rip-off! Ordered 90 day supply and haven't got the product. Internet Author: Florence, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: My Diet Patches Internet

Nov 19 2004
Mydietpatches ripoff, overcharge, wouldn't cancel autoship after free sample when canceled on time Internet Ripped off Author: hayti, Missouri Drug Manufacturers: My diet patches Internet

Nov 15 2004
MY DIET PATCHES Big Ripoff !! I keep asking where's my CREDIT? TINLEY PARK Internet Well my Credit finally arrived! Author: houma, Louisiana Alternative Health: MY DIET PATCHES Internet

Nov 15 2004
My Diet Patches ripoff dangerous, harmful, bad, scam Tinley Park Illinois *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Pahrump, Nevada TV Advertisements: My Diet Patches Tinley Park, Illinois

Nov 10 2004
My Diet Patches is a scam ripoff Tinley Park Illinois Statement from Company... Thank You, Rip-off Report! Author: Tampa, Florida Alternative Health: My Diet Patches Nationwide

Nov 10 2004
My Diet Patches MyDietPatch.com is a RIP OFF- DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! Panama City Internet Thank You Rip-off Report Author: 53219, Wisconsin Weight Control: My Diet Patches Internet

Nov 03 2004
My Diet Patches ripoff - company offered free diet patch to try. nowhere was there info that stated in 30 days my bank account would be charge $169.95 causing other checks to bounce Internet Author: moreno valley, California Weight Control: My Diet Patches Nationwide

Nov 03 2004
My Diet Patches ripoff, money taken out of bank account without authorization from me Tinley Park Illinois *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: MCDOWELL, Kentucky Corrupt Companies: My Diet Patches Tinley Park, Illinois

Oct 30 2004
MyDietPatches ripoff fooled me, stole from me, lied to me, and ripped me off Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Massapequa, New York Drug Manufacturers: My Diet Patches Internet

Oct 27 2004
My Diet Patches ripoff This company stated a money back guarantee, but my request for refund was totally ignored. Internet Illinois Author: Apache Jct, Arizona Drug Manufacturers: My Diet Patches Internet

Oct 27 2004
My diet patches ripoff fraudulent billing practices Tinley Park Illinois Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Corrupt Companies: Mydietpatches Tinley Park, Illinois

Oct 27 2004
MyDietPatches ripoff, deceptive practices Tinley Illinois Author: Columbus, Ohio TV Advertisements: My Diet Patches Nationwide

Oct 26 2004
My Diet Patches Ripoff Theft emtional distress non-sufficient funds charges negligence etc Internet Author: Waukesha, Wisconsin Alternative Health: My Diet Patches Internet

Oct 12 2004
My Diet Patches ripoff, and they wont refund your money Tinley Park Illinois Author: porltand, Oregon Weight Control: My Diet Patches Tinley Park, Illinois