Company Directory | my-grant
Approximately 71 Reports Found

Jul 28 2015
Florida Metropolitan University Kept all my grant money for a whole program when I only took 2 classes and dropped Internet Author: Channahon, Illinois Collection Agencies: Florida Metropolitan University Internet

Oct 21 2014
University of Phoenix/ CCC Have not released my copy of transcript. I made a settlement pay of $125 and nothing have been released. My grant money is on hold because of this. I have paid what I needed to, all I want is my transcripts University of Phoenix/ CCC Arizona I know what you mean but they're not telling you you owe them money Author: Dallas, Texas Legal Process Services: University of Phoenix/ CCC Select State/Province

Feb 10 2013
University Of Phoenix Online Truth about UOP Online RIPOFF Phoenix Arizona
Another Viewpoint - UOP Worked for Me Author: phoenix, Arizona Colleges and Universities: University Of Phoenix Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 27 2012
My grant site, mygrantsite.org By is the only thing they said, then hung up on me when I called to cancel there service. I had to cancel my credit card to prevent their charge, Internet Author: Tuolumne, California Websites: My grant site Internet

Oct 18 2011
us treasury andy richards said i was to reciece 7,000 but i had to western union them 130.00 in oder to recieve my grant money washington,dc, District of Columbia Another obvious red flag Author: leburn, Kentucky ORGANIZED CRIME: us treasury washington,dc, District of Columbia

Oct 01 2011
Vatterott THEY MADE ME TAKE STUDENT LOANS OUT AND AM BELOW POOR. THEY POCKETED THE REST OF MY GRANT MONEY St.Louis, Missouri Author: Saint Louis, Missouri Government Worker: Vatterott St.Louis, Missouri

Aug 10 2011
Everest College Stole my grant money and didnt help me find a job. arlington, Virginia Author: alexandria, Virginia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Everest College arlington, Virginia

Jul 28 2011
Grants Association ALLEN WALTER ,HAT RING(CORRESPONDENT AGENT) THE GRANTS ASSOCIATION ,SENT ME A LETTER SAYING THEY WERE PROUND TO ANNOUNCE THAT MY GRANT IN THE AMOUNT OF50,500.00 HAS BEEN APPROVED,WHO DO THEY THINK I AM, ZIPPER HEAD FRED? PITTSBURG, Pennsylvania Author: TUSCALOOSA, Alabama Loans: Grants Association PITTSBURG, Pennsylvania

Mar 25 2011
Plan Options capital Funding Group Inc. I paid this company to write a grant proposal for me and signed a contract with them. I did not recieve my grant proposal by the deadline and now all of the phone numbers they gave me are turned off. Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Financial Services: Plan Options Internet

Jan 16 2011
u.s government grant approval dept. u.s federal government grant dept THIS FAKE COMPANY SCAMED ME OUT OF $200.00 WESTERN UNION/WIRE TRANSFER FOR SECURITY DEPOSITE ON A GOVERNMENT GRANT THAT I WAS SUPPOSIDLY APPROVED FOR.THE PROMISED ME THAT I WOULD RECIEVE MY GRANT Internet Author: tampa, Florida Federal Government: u.s government grant approval dept. Internet

Jun 07 2010
My Grant Resources Tiffany sedano called me and charged my account. thought thay where goverment employeys Internet Author: warsaw, New York Government Services: My Grant Resources Internet

Mar 03 2010
synenrgy pro consoulting kris roark, mel feller I was led to believe that I was on the verge of getting a grant. All I needed was a coach, to the tune of $5,300. I could add it on to the end of my grant request and recover my money. scam.scam. scam st. george, Utah no refund Author: socorro, New Mexico synenrgy pro consoulting st. george, Utah

Feb 19 2010
Kaplan University - Online Campus disabled my accont then telling me i owe them 3k and they never recived my loan or my grant Internet Author: Topeka, Kansas Kaplan University - Online Campus Internet

Dec 10 2009
Brightwood Grant Inc. I was sent a letter stating that my grant was approved in the amount of $35,000. They sent a check in the amount of $2,979.75. Vancouver, British Columbia Probable Scam Author: Atlanta, Georgia Financial Services: Brightwood Grant Inc. Vancouver, British Columbia

Sep 18 2009
GRANT ACCESS CLUB - GRANTMC - FEDERAL HELP ONLINE - MY CASH LEADER - EASY CHECK 4 ME - GRANTS FOR ME - THE US GRANT CLUB - MY GRANT DOLLARS COMPANY TOOK MONEY FROM MY ACCOUNT EVEN THOUGH I CANCELED VIA INTERNET AND TELEPHONE. COMPANY CHANGES NAMES, PHONE NUMBERS AND LOCATIONS EVERY MONTH. UPON CONTACTING MY BANK THEY TOLD ME ACCORDING TO Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Internet Fraud: GRANT ACCESS CLUB Internet

Sep 11 2009
MY GRANT SITE - FEDERAL GRANTS USA A ripoff, skeeming, & sneaky I/Net Scam company for the unaware -Beware!!! Las Vegas Nevada Resolution offer Author: Torrance, California Miscellaneous Companies: My Grant Site Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 13 2009
NATIONAL GRANTS CONFERENCES - N.G.C. has not to this date August 13/ 2009 fulfilled their side of the agreement. I am still waiting for my Grant Rochester New York Author: Glendale, Arizona Grant Writing & Research: NATIONAL GRANTS CONFERENCES Rochester, New York

Jul 13 2009
My Grant Site Switch and Bait--how a $2.95 CD turned into a monthly charge of $39.95 New York New York The problem is the HYPE Author: Redlands, California Internet Marketing Companies: My Grant Site New York, New York

Jun 24 2009
Fed Grant USA, My Grant Site grant website Internet Resolution offer Author: Okeechobee, Florida Grant Writing & Research: Fed Grant USA Internet

Jun 22 2009
My Grant Resource Ripped off via Goverment Grant support company! Houston Texas Need contact info for the company Author: Rock Falls, Illinois Federal Government: My Grant Resource Houston, Texas

Jun 12 2009
Easy Check 4 Me, US Grant Club, Grants For Me, My Grant Dollars Unauthorized charges to my credit card using a different name every month, after cancelling with the initial contact - grantsforme.com Grantsforme.com grantsforme.com Nationwide Author: Lake Dallas, Texas Internet Fraud: Easy Check 4 Me, US Grant Club, Grants For Me, My Grant Dollars Nationwide

Jun 10 2009
EASY CHECK 4 ME - My Grant Success - Grant Access Club - Grant Resource Guide - New Grant For You Illegitimate chages on Credit Card Internet Author: Edmonds, Washington Grant Writing & Research: My Grant Success - Grant Access Club - Grant Resource Guide - New Grant For You - Easy Check 4 Me Seattle, Washington

May 27 2009
Easy Check 4 Me, Grant Access ClubMy Grant Success, Grant Access Club, Easy Check 4 MeMy Grant Success, Grant Access Club, Grant Resource Guide, New Grant For You, Easy Check 4 Me Clicked Government Grant ad link from facebook, signed up for $1.95, randomly charged $68.13 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Internet Fraud: My Grant Success, Grant Access Club, Grant Resource Guide, New Grant For You, Easy Check 4 Me Las Vegas, Nevada

May 06 2009
My Grant Grant Writer Pro I was to get a free CD for $39.95 but what I got was being charged $29.95, $7.95 and $5.95 for NOTHING ripoff Las Vegas Nevada, this company prey on the poor and innocent people Las Vegas Nevada Resolution Offer Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Government Corruption: My Grant Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 13 2009
My grant site, Mygrantsite.net Eroneous charges to debit card, not authorized, Keep Coming!, refunds not in sight! - Internet Scam- Do not USE! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Mesa, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: My grant site, Mygrantsite.net Las Vegas, Nevada