Company Directory | my-grant
Approximately 72 Reports Found

Apr 13 2009
My grant site, Eroneous charges to debit card, not authorized, Keep Coming!, refunds not in sight! - Internet Scam- Do not USE! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Mesa, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: My grant site, Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 11 2009
Cyber Grant Inc., cyber Grants Inc. my grant of 50,0000 has been approved....not!!!! Vancouver British Columbia Author: monessen, Pennsylvania Animal Services: Cyber Grants Inc. Vancouver, British Columbia

Mar 08 2009
My Grant They chargad my account $2.99 for a cd that i did not recieve, and then billed my account for $39.95 that i did not authorize. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Rockford, Illinois Advertising / Deceptive: My Grant Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 07 2009
Grant Resource Guide, Grant Guide, New Grants, My Grant For You, Best Grants For You Beware of this unethical, major rip off Grant Research Company allowed to prey on innocent victims Las Vegas Nevada Author: Bow, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Grant Resource Guide, Grant Guide, New Grants, My Grant For You, Best Grants For You Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 06 2009
03:52 PM - My Grant Site Outright lie to consumer. SCAM! Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Federal Government: My Grant Site Internet

Feb 27 2009
My Grant Site.Com Hidden Fees INTERNET Author: Rochester, New York Cross-Border Scams: My Grant Site.Com Internet

Feb 26 2009
Grant Research Guide - My Grant Dollars Automatically withdrawn $68.13 - withoutmy permission!! Internet Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Financial Services: Grant Research Guide - My Grant Dollars Internet

Feb 25 2009
MY GRANT SITE - NVUS - POS BUSINESSFUND - NETWORKAGENDA.COM - WEBSAVECLUB Internet advertisement for free disk offering access to govenment and other college grants. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Lansing, Michigan Adult Career & Continuing Education: MY GRANT SITE - NVUS LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Feb 24 2009
Grant Research Guide And My Grant Dollars Rip Off, Misleading, Fake Grant help Las Vegas/Nationwide Internet Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Grant Research Guide And My Grant Dollars Nationwide

Feb 21 2009
My Grant Site charged myu credit card $7.95 and $39.95 without authorization Internet Nevada Author: Spearfish, South Dakota Seminar Programs: My Grant Site Internet

Feb 20 2009
My Grant Site Stay alert of activity on your accounts ! Las Vegas Nevada Author: Washington, District of Columbia Cruises: My Grant Site Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 13 2009
EZ GrantEZ Grant ,My Grant Site This company charged my card for service's, I did not authorize. Nevada Las Vegas Internet Call the BBB & Attorney General NOW!!! Author: Washington, District of Columbia Bait-and-Switch: EZ Grant , My Grnat Site Internet

Feb 07 2009
My Grant Dollars, Grant Research Stole money from my account even after I cancelled the darn subscription. I will help anyone to fight this action and company and see that they are out of business with fines and penalties to all those that suffered from this fraudulant company. Internet Author: Westland, Michigan Internet Fraud: My Grant Dollars Internet

Feb 06 2009
My Grant Dollars -, Instantly knew I wanted to cancel when they finally accepted my call after I learned they had withdrew money out of my account after I cancelled this action. Besides I did not get a confimation email or notification nor CD about the so called product. Internet Author: Westland, Michigan Lawyers: My Grant Dollars Nationwide

Jan 07 2009
MGR - My Grant Resources MGR is a RipOff Houston Texas Author: Chicago, Illinois On-Line Business: MGR - My Grant Resources Houston, Texas

Jan 04 2009
National Processing Center NPC told me my grant money would be in hand by July of 08 at the latest! 2009 Grant Money! Norfolk Virginia Author: Auburn, California Grant Writing & Research: National Processing Center Norfolk, Virginia

Jan 01 2009
Grants Are Easy - Get My Grant Made unauthorized withdrawls to bank account Las Vegas Nevada Author: Ashland, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Grants Are Easy - Get My Grant Las Vegas, Nevada

Jan 01 2009
Get-My-Grant FRAUD: I am out $58.61 by the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT! Internet Author: Antioch, Illinois Federal Government: Get-My-Grant Internet

Dec 30 2008
Get My Grant I thought I was getting a CD for $1.99. Approximately 10 days later I had $98.29 taken out of my account. I did not authorize the $98.29. This is totally a rip off. Internet Author: Arnaudville, Louisiana Internet Fraud: Get My Grant Internet

Dec 23 2008
EZ Grant Pro, Grant Master, Get My Grant Online Grant Companies Have Secret Charges Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Grant Writing & Research: EZ Grant Pro, Grant Master, Get My Grant Internet

Dec 07 2008
Get My Grant Withdrew $58.61 out of checking account without my approval. When I started getting NSF notes from my bank, I called to see what was going on. When they told me, I definitely got upset. Not only am I out of $54.61 now but also $30 x 4 checks which were NSF. Got suckered really good. Will definitely be a lot more cautious in the future. Maybe Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: Bogart, Georgia Federal Government: Get My Grant Internet

Nov 30 2008
Get-My-Grant Rip Off Charging Credit Card Cannot Contact At All Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Federal Government: Get-My-Grant Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 22 2008
Get My Grant Get-My-Grant Is A Fraud Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: Green Sea, South Carolina Government Services: Get My Grant Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 22 2008
Get My Grant debit check card ripoff LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Louisville, Kentucky Infomercial Rip-offs: Get My Grant LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Aug 10 2008
MG SERVICES - MY GRANT WRITERS Scammed an Iraq Veteran out of $3,000 Champlain New York Author: Plato, Missouri Cross-Border Scams: MG SERVICES - MY GRANT WRITERS Champlain, New York