Company Directory | my-world
Approximately 46 Reports Found
1, Report #1206342

Feb 03 2015
Pulte/Del Webb My home in Prescott AZ, was on the beautiful golf course fairway, and on one day my world split apart litterally! Scottsdale Arizona Author: Bluffton, South Carolina Builders & Contractors: Pulte/Del Webb Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 09 2014
09:29 PM Sean Rowland aka T-Trex He acted as a Web Master and He stole robbed my blind of my intellectual data He put a 3.6 million dollare company My Company in the Grave..He signed phony contracts. He is no Webmaster as he stated he is no SEO guy. He promised a shopping cart. and special cell phone apps inhis Phoney contract. I opened up my world to a guy i thought was Genuine. He is worse that Hitler orMadoff...I pray for anyone inthis country please call me...I have proff. He used my 25 years as a executive in the office furniture industry only to steal and sell my leads and my lifes work..If this can put a stop to some one else for this PROFESSIONAL CON ARTIST Look at his profile..and his BOOK KILLING GOD Oceanside Delaware It saddens me to see a man sink so low Author: tustin, California Computer Furniture: Oceanside, Delaware

Jan 16 2014
11:31 AM i have been dealling with a lot in my life and i had lost my bf and i was heartbroken and i wanted him back so much i would do anything and i came across a site that said money back if not satisfied so i said what could be the harm in that i wont lose anything if it doesnt work. so i went and did the middle one for 69 dollars even though i couldnt really afford it i was desperate my world was falling down so i emailed them and i kept getting other peoples like o buy this to get him to be attracted to you etc i emailed again saying im not buying anything else i got another automated email i emailed them saying i want my money about 4 times at lesat and i kept getting emails to buy cds to get your lover back i want a refund please this site is a scam and its not right to feed off of people in hardship and heartbroken Internet nationwide Author: pittsfield , New Hampshire Astrologers & Psychics: Internet, Select State/Province

Feb 16 2013
06:07 AM Scammed me and my World of Warcraft Account Hazletown, Internet They pay you first/have escrow programs Author: Sioux FAlls, South Dakota Computer Fraud: Internet

Jun 09 2011
CashNet Cash America, CashNetUSA 6 armed police officer's at my door on Monday & will take me & detain me for 5-6 hours. Wished me luck on my life, for what was about to happen would turn my world upside down. My Social Security has Too many to list, Internet Sounds Familar Author: Ukiah, California Loans: CashNet Internet

Apr 15 2011
Regions Bank Regions Bank Maximizing NSF Fees with Unfair Practices, Internet We GET it, Steve, but... Author: CEDAR BLUFF, Alabama Banks: Regions Bank Internet

Nov 08 2010
My World Plus Refuses refund. Initially signed up $69.95 worth to participate and be affiliate. Never got back-up from the up-lin Internet MWP is a joke Author: Riverside, California BBB Better Business Bureau: My World Plus Internet

Jul 20 2010
BANK OF AMERICA BofA BofA credit card, Visa Signature, cheated me of my World Points. Wimington, Delaware Me too! Author: Sierrra Madre, California Credit Services: BANK OF AMERICA Wimington, Delaware

Apr 13 2010
Marauder Corp Money and More Inc stole my identity and made fraudulent charges on my credit report. These a*s holes need to be stopped! Indian Wells, California Welcome to my world Author: Littleton, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Marauder Corp Indian Wells, California

Dec 22 2009
teenlovelive,, Sarah Hilton Crushing My World, Internet Author: San Jose, California Internet: teenlovelive,, Sarah Hilton Internet

May 26 2009
CountryWide Mortgage - Wendy Robinson - Balboa Insurance - Jessica Brownsell They forgot to pay my Homeowners Insurance from my escrow account Van Nuys Irvine California Can you believe it..... I WON!! Author: Denver, North Carolina Mortgage Companies: CountryWide Mortgage - Wendy Robinson - Balboa Insurance/Jessica Brownsell Irvine, California

Apr 20 2009

Apr 16 2009
Cash Expand Marketing, Cash Expand Marketing LLCCash Expand Marketing LLC / Rachel Long The #1 person in My World Plus is a scammer. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Business: Cash Expand Marketing LLC / Rachel Long Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 20 2009
EBay My World: Rhopkin07 scam artist do not buy from her never sends your items and ties up your money Franklin Tennessee update Author: averill park, New York Internet Fraud: EBay My World: Rhopkin07 Franklin, Tennessee

Mar 26 2008
Ameriquest Aka AMC Ameriquest Sucks! If you need some evidence please read this! I have Recordings From Florida ripoff Orange California 40 Boxes of Ameriquest borrowers private info found in a Dumpster. Author: O'Brien, Florida Mortgage Companies: Ameriquest Aka AMC 505 City Parkway West Suite 100 Orange, California

Feb 18 2008
EBay My World - Bigmooselodge Claimed that my check has not cleared my account when it has. Will not send refund or merchandise. Stewartville Minnesota At least 11874 transactions..... Author: hope mills, North Carolina E-trade: EBay My World - Bigmooselodge Stewartville, Minnesota

Jan 31 2008
Pacific Web Works I don't know how in the hell this happened! Why?! They invaded my world, violated my privacy and I want my money back! Salt Lake City Utah *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Wright, Wyoming Internet Services: Pacific Web Works Salt Lake City, Utah

Nov 29 2007
MyWorldPlus Deceptive & Misleading ripoff The Colony Texas My World Plus Author: Kirkland, Washington Internet: MyWorldPlus The Colony, Texas

Sep 05 2007
USA Credit USA Credit Rocked My World in a Bad WAY ILLEGALLY removed $149.95 from my checking account. OVERDREW IT Union Town Pennsylvania *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Burlington, Iowa 52601, Iowa Corrupt Companies: USA Credit Union Town, Pennsylvania
20, Report #204338

Aug 24 2007
Muffler Man Billed me for new parts, but did not install them Ripoff Portage Michigan It may be to late to get remedy Author: Vicksburg, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Muffler Man Portage, Michigan

Oct 25 2005
Advantage America Benefits ripoff,dishonest,disrupted my world, had to change bank accounts, and set up new direct deposits with my job and others Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Cash Services: Advantage America Benefits Nationwide

Apr 24 2005
Travelocity Ripoff still trying to get refund Southlake Texas Thanz you for the tip I'm facing the exact same situation Author: Colman, South Dakota Air Travel: Travelocity Southlake, Texas

Jun 09 2004
My World Benefits ripoff Internet *UPDATE (World Benefits) contacts Rip-off Report. REFUNDS will be given to unsatisfied customers *EDitor's UPDATE 2-20-04! Author: hampton, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: My World Benefits Internet

May 05 2004
My World of Benefits, Superior Benefits ripoff Internet Author: van nuys, California Corrupt Companies: Superior Benefits - My World of Benefits Internet

Apr 30 2004
World Benefits My World Benefits - World Benefits ripoff New Jersey USA *UPDATE .. World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report. REFUNDS will be given to unsatisfied customers *EDitor's UPDATE 2-20-04! Author: Tucson, Arizona Cross-Border Scams: My World Benefits - World Benefits Nationwide