Company Directory | my-world
Approximately 46 Reports Found

Apr 07 2004
Trust Benefits ripoff Champlain New York *UPDATE .. Trust Benefits contacts Rip-off Report. REFUNDS will be given to unsatisfied customers *EDitor's UPDATE 2-20-04! Author: lafayette, Indiana Cross-Border Scams: Trust Benefits - My World Of Benefits Champlain, New York

Apr 05 2004
My World Of Benefits called offering a credit card which never came. Rip-off! Champlain New York Author: Houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: My World Of Benefits Champlain, New York

Apr 03 2004
World Benefits Visa ripoff I sent my World Benefits Package certified mail and have received no refund yet! Champlain New York *UPDATE .. World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report. REFUNDS will be given to unsatisfied customers *EDitor's UPDATE 2-20-04! Author: Dover, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: World Benefits Champlain, New York

Mar 25 2004
My World Of Benefits I was ripped off for 299.00 bucks of hard earned money Internet Author: stuart, Florida Cross-Border Scams: My World Of Benefits Internet

Mar 19 2004
My World Benefits ripoff promised credit card %5 intrest never received never answer phonecalls Nationwide Author: hampton, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: My World Benefits Nationwide

Mar 17 2004
My World Of Benefits Rip off credit card. Promised Lower interest card with higher limit and receive credit repair package. Champlain New York Author: coraopolis, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: My World Of Benefits Champlain, New York

Mar 15 2004
Trust Benefits or My World Of Benefits ripoff! Misleading reps lied about credit card package. Save your money and go to a bank near you. Champlain New York *UPDATE Trust Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied *EDitor's UPDATE! Author: Morristown, Tennessee Cross-Border Scams: Trust Benefits Champlain, New York

Mar 12 2004
My World Of Benefits, Trust Benefits ripoff of 299.00 for a benefit I didn't know about and a make believe credit card Champlain New York *UPDATE .. World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report. REFUNDS will be given to unsatisfied customers *EDitor's UPDATE 2-20-04! Author: Trenton, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: My World Of Benefits, Trust Benefits, World Benefits Champlain, New York

Mar 11 2004
My World Of Benefits - World Benefits ripoff Internet *UPDATE .. World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report. REFUNDS will be given to unsatisfied customers *EDitor's UPDATE 2-20-04! Author: Chicago, Illinois Cross-Border Scams: My World Of Benefits - World Benefits Internet

Mar 11 2004
My World of benefits World Benefits ripoff They called and promised a credit report repair kit and a credit card with 1000.00 limit Internet *UPDATE .. World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report. REFUNDS will be given to unsatisfied customers *EDitor's UPDATE 2-20-04! Author: waukegan, Illinois Cross-Border Scams: My World of benefits - World Benefits Internet

Mar 07 2004
Trust Benefits Or My World Of Benifits ripoff Misleading Reps. Package a Joke Champlain New York *UPDATE .. Trust Benefits contacts Rip-off Report. REFUNDS will be given to unsatisfied customers *EDitor's UPDATE 2-20-04! Author: Southlake, Texas Cross-Border Scams: Trust Benefits Or My World Of Benifits Champlain, New York

Mar 06 2004
My World Of Benefits ripoff misled our intentions falsely promised a product Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back! Author: houma, Louisiana Credit & Debt Services: My World Of Benefits Internet

Mar 05 2004
Superior Benefits, My World Of Benefits ripoff! Lies, misinformation, rude customer service, refuses to return money, and I can no longer get them on phone. Champlain New York *UPDATE... Superior Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied *EDitor's UPDATE! Author: oakland, Oregon Cross-Border Scams: Superior Benefits - My World Of Benefits Champlain, New York

Mar 04 2004
My World Of Benefits - Liberty Benefit Services deceptive promise of credit card never fulfilled Fort Worth Internet *UPDATE .. World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report. REFUNDS will be given to unsatisfied customers *EDitor's UPDATE 2-20-04! Author: Fort Worth, Texas Credit & Debt Services: My World Of Benefits - Liberty Benefit Services Internet

Feb 12 2004
My World Benefits ripoff false advertising no product delivered New York New York *UPDATE World Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied *EDitor's UPDATE! Author: Glendale, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: My World Benefits New York, New York

Feb 12 2004
my world of benefits - superior Benefits ripoff nationwide *UPDATE World Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied *EDitor's UPDATE! Author: bridge city, Louisiana Cross-Border Scams: Superior Benefits Nationwide

Feb 03 2004
My World Of Benefits, Premiere Benefits ripoff Per phone conversation I was to receive a credit card. I never did 4 months later nothing and now the phone # is not in service Internet *UPDATE Premiere Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied Author: Burbank, Illinois Cross-Border Scams: My World Of Benefits, Premiere Benefits Internet

Jan 27 2004
Superior Benefits My world of Benefits ripoff, lied, rude, hung up, promised, very dishonest, denied refund Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Superior Benefits

Jan 19 2004
My World Benefits ripoff - Credit Card Fraud Champlain New York *UPDATE World Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied Author: Dallas, Texas Cross-Border Scams: My World Benefits Champlain, New York

Nov 09 2003
My World Benefits ripped me off Champlain New York *UPDATE ..World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report to give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers, working harder to avoid employee & customer misunderstandings Author: grand prairie, Texas Corrupt Companies: My World Benefits Champlain, New York

Jul 05 2003
Consumer Protection Publications aka Fyi consulting former employee COMPLETE SCAM TOTAL FRAUD Phoenix Arizona My Response ..I just wanted the public to know Author: peoria, az Credit & Debt Services: Consumer Protection Publications, INC (a.k.a) Fyi Consulting Phoenix, Arizona