Company Directory | my-world
Approximately 36 Reports Found

Mar 11 2004
My World of benefits World Benefits ripoff They called and promised a credit report repair kit and a credit card with 1000.00 limit Internet *UPDATE .. World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report. REFUNDS will be given to unsatisfied customers *EDitor's UPDATE 2-20-04! Author: waukegan, Illinois Cross-Border Scams: My World of benefits - World Benefits Internet

Mar 07 2004
Trust Benefits Or My World Of Benifits ripoff Misleading Reps. Package a Joke Champlain New York *UPDATE .. Trust Benefits contacts Rip-off Report. REFUNDS will be given to unsatisfied customers *EDitor's UPDATE 2-20-04! Author: Southlake, Texas Cross-Border Scams: Trust Benefits Or My World Of Benifits Champlain, New York

Mar 06 2004
My World Of Benefits ripoff misled our intentions falsely promised a product Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back! Author: houma, Louisiana Credit & Debt Services: My World Of Benefits Internet

Mar 05 2004
Superior Benefits, My World Of Benefits ripoff! Lies, misinformation, rude customer service, refuses to return money, and I can no longer get them on phone. Champlain New York *UPDATE... Superior Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied *EDitor's UPDATE! Author: oakland, Oregon Cross-Border Scams: Superior Benefits - My World Of Benefits Champlain, New York

Mar 04 2004
My World Of Benefits - Liberty Benefit Services deceptive promise of credit card never fulfilled Fort Worth Internet *UPDATE .. World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report. REFUNDS will be given to unsatisfied customers *EDitor's UPDATE 2-20-04! Author: Fort Worth, Texas Credit & Debt Services: My World Of Benefits - Liberty Benefit Services Internet

Feb 12 2004
My World Benefits ripoff false advertising no product delivered New York New York *UPDATE World Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied *EDitor's UPDATE! Author: Glendale, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: My World Benefits New York, New York

Feb 12 2004
my world of benefits - superior Benefits ripoff nationwide *UPDATE World Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied *EDitor's UPDATE! Author: bridge city, Louisiana Cross-Border Scams: Superior Benefits Nationwide

Feb 03 2004
My World Of Benefits, Premiere Benefits ripoff Per phone conversation I was to receive a credit card. I never did 4 months later nothing and now the phone # is not in service Internet *UPDATE Premiere Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied Author: Burbank, Illinois Cross-Border Scams: My World Of Benefits, Premiere Benefits Internet

Jan 27 2004
Superior Benefits My world of Benefits ripoff, lied, rude, hung up, promised, very dishonest, denied refund Author: Nicholasville, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Superior Benefits

Jan 19 2004
My World Benefits ripoff - Credit Card Fraud Champlain New York *UPDATE World Benefits working hard to correct problems in customer service, offering refunds, company executives want all customers to be 100% satisfied Author: Dallas, Texas Cross-Border Scams: My World Benefits Champlain, New York

Nov 09 2003
My World Benefits ripped me off Champlain New York *UPDATE ..World Benefits contacts Rip-off Report to give REFUNDS to unsatisfied customers, working harder to avoid employee & customer misunderstandings Author: grand prairie, Texas Corrupt Companies: My World Benefits Champlain, New York