Company Directory | myiproducts-imail
Approximately 68 Reports Found

Feb 12 2010
MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL VOICEMAIL MTHLY FEE The company is a scam. Obtains information and adds charges to your phone bill Forrest Lake, Minnesota Author: Arnold, Missouri MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL VOICEMAIL MTHLY FEE Forrest Lake, Minnesota

Dec 10 2009
myiproducts.com myiproducts imail, LLC myiproducts.com accused of Phone Bill Cramming Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Telephone Answering Services: myiproducts.com Internet

Dec 03 2009
MyIproducts Imail LLC This company has tryed to rip me off for $89.00, Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Voicemail Services: MyIproducts Imail LLC Internet

Nov 21 2009
MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL carged me over $160 for the last eight months without my consent Belmont, California Author: Belmont, California Telephone Companies: MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL Belmont, California

Oct 16 2009
MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL VOICEMAIL Received the following email 10/16/09. I called 800-286-4455 to report that I had not ordered this service. I received the typical argument that I had completed a form which is how they got my infor Forest Lake, Minnesota Author: Windham, Maine Telephone Answering Services: MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL VOICEMAIL Forest Lake, Minnesota

Sep 22 2009
Enhanced Services Myiproducts Imail rip off, phone charges, billing Internet Author: Pantego, Texas Telephone Companies: Total Enhanced Services/Myiproducts Imail, LLC Internet

Jul 13 2009
MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL RIP-OFF Internet Author: Sims, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL Nationwide

Mar 24 2009
MyiProducts IMail they are billing me for a voicemail service I did not sign up for on my ATT bill. They are fradulent & dishonest company. Forest Lake Minnesota Author: Capistrano Beach, California Voicemail Services: MyiProducts IMail Forest Lake, Minnesota

Mar 22 2009
Myiproducts Imail a charge of 14.95 started appearing on my phone bill i never even heard of this servicei not Internet Author: woodland, California Internet Fraud: Myiproducts Imail Internet

Mar 04 2009
MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL Multiple Phone bill Scams hit California business owner Forest Lake, Minnesota Author: Marysville, California Cross-Border Scams: MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL Forest Lake,, Minnesota

Jan 23 2009
Myiproducts Imail Slammed my at&t account - billed me for some service I didn't authorize Forest Lake Minnesota Author: Houston, Texas Internet Services: Myiproducts Imail Forest Lake, Minnesota

Jan 23 2009
MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL Enhanced Services Billing Inc. erroneously or fraudulently billed for voicemail service I never authorized Internet Author: P, Georgia Telephone Companies: MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL Enhanced Services Billing Inc. Internet

Jan 02 2009
MyiProducts IMail Unauthorized Charges to my phone company Forest Lake Minnesota Author: Kimball, West Virginia Voicemail Services: MyiProducts IMail Forest Lake, Minnesota

Dec 12 2008
MYIProducts IMail Fraudulent charges made to my AT&T telephone bill. Internet Author: Redding, California Telephone Companies: MYIProducts IMail Internet

Oct 17 2008
Myiproducts Imail they crammed me for $134.55 ($15.77 a month) Internet Author: Waukesha, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: Myiproducts Imail Internet

Oct 16 2008
MyiProducts IMail Unauthorized Account and Billing Forest Lake Minnesota Author: Houston, Texas Voicemail Services: MyiProducts IMail Forest Lake, Minnesota

Sep 07 2008
MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL fraudulent charges Forest Lake Minnesota Author: Fontana, California Telemarketers: MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL Forest Lake, Minnesota

Aug 28 2008
Enhanced Billing Services MyIProducts IMail Unauthorized Account Set Up and Billed to My AT&T Account Internet Author: Pleasant Grove, Alabama Questionable Activities: Enhanced Billing Services MyIProducts IMail Internet

Aug 21 2008
MyIproducts Imail Billing my phone bill unauthorized for $16.00/ month Internet Author: Ocean Springs, Mississippi Communications & Networking: MyIproducts Imail Nationwide

Aug 01 2008
MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL THE MYIPRODUCT SCAM BE AWARE Internet Author: Hialeah, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: MYIPRODUCTS IMAIL Internet

Jul 24 2008
MyIproducts Imail Internet and phone service provider Ripoff Internet Author: Gulf Breeze, Florida Online banking: MyIproducts Imail Nationwide

Jul 23 2008
MyIproducts Imail LLC Cramming Charges to AT&T phone bill Forest Lake Minnesota Author: Oxford, Michigan Computer Fraud: MyIproducts Imail LLC Forest Lake, Minnesota

Jul 22 2008
MyiProducts IMail Phone Bill Scam! MyiProducts places fraudulent phone charge without permission Forest Lake Minnesota Author: Winston-Salem, North Carolina Voicemail Services: MyiProducts IMail Forest Lake, Minnesota

Jun 24 2008
Enhanced Billing Services Inc,on Behalf Of Myiproducts Imail fraud. put a charge of $16.16 on my at&t bill. Clearwater Florida Author: lake mary, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Enhanced Billing Services Inc,- Myiproducts Imail Clearwater, Florida

Jun 18 2008
IncMyiProducts Imail Appeared on my Bill out of nowhere Scottddale Arizona Author: Escondido, California E-trade: MyiProducts Imail Scottddale, Arizona

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC