Company Directory | myperfectcredit-com
Approximately 55 Reports Found

Jul 28 2005
09:50 PM ripoff 1 st. Credit of America calls me twice a day threatens to ding my credit report Costa Mesa California Scott Smylak - 1st Credit of America Author: san clemente, California Credit & Debt Services: Costa Mesa, California

Jul 27 2005
09:41 AM Ripoff This company billed me but did nothing for me. I cancelled months ago ,I guess they could not bill me further after I cancelled because my credit card # had changed so instead they have a collection agency calling me and they sent to the three credit agencies that I owe them $99.00 which is false .This company promises to help you clear your credit but what they do is help to damage it Carson City Nevada Author: norwalk, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: Carson City, Nevada

Jul 26 2005
05:54 PM - Bank of America Fraudulent, steals, charges for services that were never wanted, ripoff Carson City Nevada Author: Bartlett, Tennessee Corrupt Companies: - Bank of America Carson City, Nevada

Jul 26 2005
03:04 PM - 1st credit of america ripoff, never had an account with them Carson City Nevada Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Collection Agencies: - 1st credit of america Carson City, Nevada

Jul 26 2005
11:11 AM Which Bought Membership List tell me I owe for a membership I never signed up for without ever notifying me until a collection agency called today Carson City Nevada the same thing happened to me Author: Dalton, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Carson City, Nevada

Jul 25 2005
03:01 PM, Costa Mesa, CA And Carson City, NV Contact Detail for this Ripoff, Fraudulent, Unathorized Billing Company Costa Mesa California - Carson City Nevada Author: Hunter, Kansas Credit & Debt Services: Costa Mesa, California

Jul 25 2005
02:46 PM - First Credit of America ripoff dishonest fraudulent billing and collections Carson City Nevada Author: Battle Ground, Washington Collection Agencies: - First Credit of America Carson City, Nevada

Jul 22 2005
04:28 PM And First Credit Of America, Ripoff a collection agency to call us re: $59.95 bill for services for which we did not authorize. First Credit Of America, Chicago, Illinois Author: Redlands, California Internet Service Providers:, First Credit Of America Chicago, illinois

Jul 22 2005
03:14 PM Ripoff Chicago Illinois ripoff Carson City Nevada Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: Ripoff Chicago Illinois Carson City, Nevada

Jul 22 2005
12:57 PM ripoff Chicago Illinois Author: Apo, Europe Credit & Debt Services: Chicago, Illinois

Jul 19 2005
1st Credit Of America - Allied Technology Partners with ripoff company Chicago Illinois Author: unlisted, Texas Collection Agencies: 1st Credit Of America - Allied Technology Chicago, Illinois

Apr 21 2005
07:55 PM, Cleancredit, Clearcredit ripoff Carson City Nevada Author: Carmel, Indiana Credit Services:, Cleancredit, Clearcredit Carson City, Nevada

Apr 19 2005

Apr 18 2005
10:42 AM ripoff fraudulent dishonest refusest to cancel account greed Inernet Author: miami, Florida Credit Services: Internet

Apr 14 2005
11:33 AM Ripoff Called to cancel said they would email me a form they never did and continued to charge my bank account for a free credit report that I have not received Internet Author: Beacon, New York Credit & Debt Services: Internet

Apr 13 2005
11:15 PM ripoff Nationwide *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Parma, Ohio Credit Services: Nationwide

Apr 08 2005
11:22 PM - - Unexpected Billing After Free Service Carson City Nevada 2nd Response to Desirae your situation clearly constitutes identity theft Author: Downingtown, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Carson City, Nevada

Apr 08 2005
01:00 PM Ripoff False Credit Card Charges Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Credit Reporting Agencies: Virginia Beach, Virginia

Apr 05 2005
10:18 PM Clear Credit Net Detective Fraudulent charges on my credit card Carson City Nevada *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Marcus Segal - Vindicia apparently an independent contractor serving with their charge-offs. Mr. Segal claims no ownership or association with Author: University Heights, Ohio Credit Services: Carson City, Nevada

Apr 05 2005
03:33 PM Ripoff! shut them down! Internet Author: Florida Corrupt Companies: Internet

Apr 02 2005
My Perfect Credit - ripoff, debited account after cancellation Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida Corrupt Companies: My Perfect Credit - Internet

Mar 30 2005
02:18 PM Big Rip-Off, Scam, Fraud Carson City Nevada Author: Phelan, California Credit Services: Carson City, Nevada

Mar 30 2005
07:25 AM ripoff Internet Author: Lititz, Pennsylvania Credit Services: Internet

Mar 29 2005
11:49 PM anything but perfect bogus company tricks you into charges, and then has all of your info to steal your identity Carson City Internet here are some numbers that will help some of you Author: manteca, California Credit & Debt Services: Internet

Mar 28 2005
My Perfect Credit, Deceptive Billing Ripoff deceptive billing delayed cancellation difficult to contact Carson City Nevada response to Gus ...The chareges occured after they recieved my cancellation. Author: Apex, North Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Carson City, Nevada