Company Directory | n2news
Approximately 6 Reports Found

Oct 09 2012
n2news i paid $40 for a lifetime membership in december of january of 2011 i was told that my password was 14992 days old they wont let me in to my account and wont respond at all!!! Internet security in place to make sure your password is changed? this is a rip-off? Author: hull, Georgia Software: n2news Internet

Oct 09 2012
N2News N2news ripp off my 12.99 Internet, Internet More misinformation Author: , Florida Bait-and-Switch: N2News Internet

Oct 09 2012
n2news i have been a life time member for 3+ years i get a notice from the administrator that my pass word has expired and no new one was given upon request. Internet not a 'rip off' at all Author: holly hill, Florida Satellite Dish Companies: n2news Internet

Oct 09 2012
N2News Free TV False Ads, they are not private server, no keys, no codes poor service Internet, Internet False Report Author: houston, Texas Cable TV: N2News Free TV Internet

Mar 28 2012
N2news Get my money and no service at all, told to do thing yourself, lack of communication, false advertisement at webpage Internet
Author: little rock, Arkansas Satellite Companies: N2news Internet

Feb 22 2011
n2news false avertisement to get people to join there site on home page,and after you join you find out the truth Internet Author: , Ohio Satellite Companies: n2news Internet