Company Directory | national-fitness
Approximately 136 Reports Found

Nov 08 2016
Premier Fitness Premier Ladies Fitness; National Fitness Illegally contracted a 3 year service agreement during a Promotional Contest Dayton Ohio
Author: Hollywood, Florida Health Clubs & Gyms: Premier Fitness Dayton, Ohio

Sep 01 2016
Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Kinetix Health Club wants every customer to be 100% satisfied and are willing to do everything in their power to ensure that.*UPDATE: Kinetix Health Club pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Kinetix Health Club recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Forsyth, Georgia Health Clubs & Gyms: Kinetix Health Club Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Kinetix Health Club here to help you with your goals, whether it is to lose weight, tone up or improve health, Kinetix Health Club is here for you. Kinetix Health Club has many locations that will make the convenience of working out a reality. Kinetix Health Club offers many classes, personal training, cardio and strength equipment Layton, Utah

Dec 18 2015
National fitness Financial Baily Hall I OWN MT VERNON FITNESS AND NATIONAL FITNESS IS STEALING MY MONEY LAYTON Utah Author: mt vernon, Illinois Health Spas: National fitness Financial LAYTON , Utah

Oct 22 2015
National Fitness Financial Systems, Inc. Taking and embezzling funds Layton Utah Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: National Fitness Layton, Utah

Aug 03 2015
National Fitness Fraudulent withdrawal of funds, refused cancelation, conveniently didn't recieve paperwork Layton Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Financial Services: National Fitness Layton, Utah

Jul 01 2015
Better Bodies Fitness National Fitness Lying, Bait and switch, contract renewal lakewood Colorado Author: lakewood, Colorado Health Clubs & Gyms: Better Bodies Fitness lakewood, Colorado

Apr 21 2015
National Fitness National Fitness Maryville TN and the like. Maryville TN Nationwide Author: Olympia, Washington Health Spas: National Fitness Nationwide

8, Report #1196751

Dec 20 2014
National Fitness Center Signature Club Flat out lied to me about adding a contract when kids were added to kids in motion now she denies it Knoxville Tennessee Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Health Spas: National Fitness Center Signature Club Knoxville , Tennessee

9, Report #1194672

Dec 11 2014
National Fitness Center kept charging me after contract ended Nationwide Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Misc. Health Specialists: National Fitness Center Nationwide

Jun 19 2014
Lady of America National Fitness I asked them to cancell membership, but they keep deducting payments Fort Worth Texas Author: Weatherford, Texas Health Spas: Lady of America Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 16 2014
National Fitness Center John Captain Dishonorable Owner Knoxville Tennessee Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Health Spas: National Fitness Center Select State/Province

Jun 05 2014
National Fitness Would not let me speak with a supervisor and was told supervisors don't call back in regard to this matter. Layton Utah Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Healthcare Centers: National Fitness Layton, Utah

May 18 2014
National Fitness Southeast, LLCProfitPro-FitPro Fit Will not stop billing, will not allow you to cancel your contract YEARS after it should have expired! Layton Utah Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Fitness Consultants: National Fitness Layton, Utah

Apr 16 2014
National Fitness I signed up for a membership with a local gym called Square One Fitness. Apperently the gym shut down and I never received any notice before or after it went out of business. I have contacted National Fitness and was told that my membership contract was over. I wanted to cancel my gym membership as the gym was no longer open and had shut down. I've been getting charged a monthly membership for 3 months now and don't want to pay for a gym membership anymore for a club that is no longer open. i was informed that I would have to mail in a letter that stated that i wanted to cancel it and I'm still going to be charged yet another monthly charge for a gym that is shut down until they get my letter in the mail. They would not cancel my membership via fax nor phone so that I would not have to pay another monthly amount for a closed own gym. The staff on the phone was unfriendly AND an willing to cancel my membership even though my contract is up. I have had to go out of my way to cancel with a gym that is no longer in service, I've had to pay for several months of a gym that is closed, and now I can't even cancel the membership whithout going out of my way to write a letter and mail it in. It should not be this hard to get a membership to a gym that is closed down! I should have received a letter, email, or phone call from this company stating that the gym I go to went out of business which I never did. I would like to be cancelled from this membership without having to pay yet another monthly fee for a gym that is closed. It shouldn't be this difficult! Layton Internet Author: SLC, Utah Misc. Health Specialists: National Fitness Internet

Mar 13 2014
National Fitness, Total Results Fitness Fraudulent billing practices Layton Utah Author: Dallas, Texas Financial Services: National Fitness Financial Layton, Utah

16, Report #1121903

Feb 13 2014
National Fitness Scam Layton Utah Author: Augusta, Georgia Financial Services: National Fitness Layton, Utah

Feb 12 2014
National Fitness Renewed membership and charged for it when Do not rewew was checked on my contract. Layton Utah Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Health Clubs & Gyms: National Fitness Select State/Province

Nov 04 2013
National Fitness Both my wife and I cancelled our contracts as soon as we moved out of the service area of our gym. We followed their procedure for cancelling, but they are still trying to collect from us Layton, Utah Author: Marshall, Texas Health Spas: National Fitness Layton, Utah

Oct 26 2013
National Fitness, Lady's National fitness, Just 4 fitness, just fitness 4U Gay men having oral sex Marietta Georgia Author: Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: National Fitness Marietta, Georgia

Oct 25 2013
National Fitness Financial ATTENTION MILITARY SPOUSES- RUN AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AS FAST AS YOU CAN! Layton Utah Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Health Spas: National Fitness Financial Layton, Utah

Aug 10 2013
Lady Fitness National Fitness Financial Rip off in canceling your contract layton Utah Author: layton , Utah Weightloss Programs: Lady Fitness layton , Utah

Jul 29 2013
Ladies premier fitness National fitness Misrepresented in a contract Dayton Ohio Author: Centerville, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Ladies premier fitness Dayton, Ohio

Jul 09 2013
National Fitness Kinetix of Bonaire, Georgia Theives, stallers, contract breakers, liars, Bonaire Georgia Author: Kathleen, Georgia Health Spas: National Fitness Bonaire, Georgia

May 28 2013
national fitness kinetix's gym macon/utah charged over 150.00 on my debit card for a one month membership and continues to charge my card to date and I haven't returned for a month macon Georgia Author: macon, Georgia Health Spas: national fitness kinetix's gym macon/utah macon , Georgia

Apr 18 2013
National Fitness continue to bill for 2 years, after I canceled the service. Layton, Utah Author: Dalton, Massachusetts Health Spas: National Fitness Layton, Utah