Company Directory | national-magazine-exchange
Approximately 429 Reports Found

Aug 23 2016
National Magazine Exchange Cannot cancel already paid for. Just called to inter sweepstakes. CLEARWATER Florida Author: Quincy, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange CLEARWATER, Florida

2, Report #1320870

Aug 05 2016
National magazine exchange Not sure about this company Clearwater Florida Author: rocky mount, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: National magazine exchange Clearwater, Florida

Feb 17 2016
National Magazine Exchange STRIKE IT RICH IX SWEEPSTAKES It is faceless company. . I told him no and he hung up. Largo Florida Nationwide Author: Calgary, Alberta ORGANIZED CRIME: National Magazine Exchange Nationwide

Jan 31 2016
National Magazine Exchange How to get a refund after purchasing magazines Largo Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: National Magazine Exchange Internet

Jan 09 2016
National Magazine Exchange Strike It Rich IX Sweepstakes Pushy, Pushy, Pushy! Largo Florida Strike it Rich IX Sweepsteak/National Magazine Exchange Author: Massachusetts Sales People: National Magazine Exchange Largo, Florida

Jan 08 2016
National Magazine Exchange Ha ha win money ya what a joke but first buy magazines that had nothing to do with winning money RIGHT!!  Author: New Liskeard, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: National Magazine Exchange

Jan 07 2016
National Magazine Exchange Despair by me Credit Card!!! A Big Lie!!! They want money offering you lies!!! Florida Nationwide Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina WANTED REWARD $$$: National Magazine Exchange Nationwide

Dec 20 2015
National Magazine Exchange N/A Attempting to access Credit card and or Debit card information to entertain unauthorized use of both Largo Florida
Author: Houston , Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: National Magazine Exchange Largo, Florida

Dec 12 2015
National Magazine Exchange Nmemags I was contacted after checking yes in the wrong box, and decided to get a subscription because I could choose 5 different magazines from a list of about 200. Now I tried to cancel the subscription but it won't cancel , they have already collected about $50 from my account but my card has expired so they keep sending me mails of pending payments and saying my card was invaild. I really want this to stop, I didn't bargain for this, it is really disturbing. Nationwide How to get your money back Author: Denmark, South Carolina Festivals & Event Services: National Magazine Exchange Nationwide

Oct 26 2015
National Magazine Exchange They said I could change the magazines but no way to make the changes. Clearwater Florida Get your money back;use my #2 rebuttal on them and see the magic Author: Moses Lake, Washington Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Sep 28 2015
national magazine exchange they talked me into subscribing to 9 magazines which i did not want baltimore Maryland How to get your money back Author: Lindsay, California Book & Magazine Publishers: national magazine exchange baltimore, Maryland

Sep 18 2015
National Magazine Exchange ThinkDirect Marketing, National Publishers Exchange, NME, NPE Ex employee is not happy, they paid a $535,000 FTC penalty, they treat emplyees and customers terribly Largo Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange Largo, Florida

Aug 21 2015
National Magazine Exchange Chraged my account, claimed they did not Nationwide If you didnt get a refund and want a full refund use my 2nd rebuttal Author: Rockwood, Tennessee Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange Nationwide

May 20 2015
national magazine exchange keeps taking money out of my debit card ev ery month for magazines i never ordered and still calling me and trying to say i ordered more magazines and trying to get my credit card no again largo Florida This is how you get your money back even a year later Author: aurora, Colorado Sales People: national magazine exchange largo, Florida

May 07 2015
national renewal exchange national magazine exchange Well this company is one big scam artist ive already paid 150.00 for magazines and they will not let me cancel i even spoke to the highest manager well they said she was Kim Heart. they have a recording of me but i think its fake as well NO PERSON IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD PAY 500.00 FOR MAGAZINES! I dont want any money back i just want to cancel If a customer is unhappy with their service they should not have to continue with it not sure I think baltimore md its a po box go figu Nationwide Author: christmas, Florida Questionable Activities: national renewal exchange Nationwide

Mar 19 2015
National Magazine Exchange Gave money for magazines which I did not get. Fast talking supervisor. Largo Florida Author: Pendleton, Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange Largo, Florida

Aug 26 2014
Skrike it rich IX official rules National Magazine exchange Largo Florida Nationwide
Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania WANTED REWARD $$$: Skrike it rich IX official rules Nationwide

Jun 16 2014
Strike it Rich IX Sweepstakes national Magazine Exchange Harashment* Repeated Calling* Got to Have that Credit Card Number$$$* ClearWater  Florida Strike it Rich IX Sweepstakes national Magazine Exchange Author: Russellville, Arkansas Book & Magazine Publishers: Strike it Rich IX Sweepstakes Clearwater, Florida

Jun 12 2014
National Magazine Exchange NMEMAGS I did not order the magazines, yet I keep getting magazines I did not order and now have a bill for them. CLEARWATER Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan News Media: National Magazine Exchange CLEARWATER, Florida

Jun 10 2014
National Magazine Exchange Think Direct MarketingSDP Script...I have had people cry on the phone. We tarket blacks, the elderly, and people who are on welfare... Largo FL Author: florence, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: National Magazine Exchange Select State/Province

May 16 2014
Special Data Processing, National Magazine Exchange Ripoff Do Not Believe What They Say About Themselves Clearwater Florida HERE IS HOW NME MAKES THEIR MILLIONS AND BY ASSOCIATES $7.93 FOR THEIR TIME. Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Telemarketers: Special Data Processing, National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

22, Report #1119920

May 02 2014
National Magazine Exchange NME What a bunch of crooks! Clearwater Florida We are told to pitch anything with a mouth! Author: Golden Valley, Arizona Mail Order Services: National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Mar 22 2014
national magazine exchange they offered me free watches and when they got here they are both defected an dont work they have missing pieces.im paying all this money every month they could have at least sent some working produts clearwater Florida Author: columbus, Ohio Liars: national magazine exchange clearwater, Florida

Mar 17 2014
the national magazine exchange,clearwater Florida kept my subcription going largo Florida Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: the national magazine exchange,clearwater Florida largo , Florida

Mar 09 2014
National Magazine Exchange - N.M.E. Scam Ripoff mailer scam through Family Circle Clearwater Florida In defense of Nat'l Mag Exchange Author: Cant Tell, California Mail Order Services: National Magazine Exchange - N.M.E. Clearwater, Florida