Company Directory | national-magazine-exchange
Approximately 429 Reports Found

Nov 20 2011
NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE 2nd time i delt with this co. promise a certain amount of mag. for 1 price then add on more and charge more. i have never received any mags just bills, tried to cancel order same day but they said the clearwater, Florida Advice Author: Brawley, California Bait-and-Switch: NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE clearwater, Florida

Oct 12 2011
NME National Magazine Exchange Steals money, steals information, sells your privacy Largo Florida Author: Fredericksburg, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: NME Largo, Florida

Oct 11 2011
National Magazine Exchange Claim I own them money, when they didnt send me no magazine. And I didnt order nothing either. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Author: Mathiston, Mississippi Telemarketers: National Magazine Exchange Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 01 2011
National Magazine Exchange PAT HAINES They told me that I would receive 2 gold watches, w/diamonds, and a trial for the magazines, but would not have to purchase the magazines. Then, I've been charged twice and cannot get hold of them vi CEARWATER, Florida Author: Escondido, California Sales People: National Magazine Exchange CEARWATER, Florida

Jul 11 2011
National Magazine Exchange Strike It Rich VII Scam Largo, Florida Author: Graham, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: National Magazine Exchange Largo, Florida

Jun 22 2011
national magazine exchange tried to charge my debit card fairview, Oregon Author: portland, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: national magazine exchange fairview, Oregon

Jun 01 2011
National Magazine exchange (NME) NME phone rep-JEANINE-used badgering, harassing tactics to try to get me to subscribe to their magazines Unknown, Florida I got the same notice Author: Los Angeles, California Mail Order Services: National Magazine exchange (NME) , Florida

May 21 2011
National Magazine Exchane NME; SDP Scams consumers and rips off their employees Seminole, Florida National Magazine Exchange - Reason for Termination Author: Port Richey, Florida Telemarketers: National Magazine Exchane Seminole, Florida

Feb 05 2011
National Magazine Exchange There is a long list of affiliates on the net menu. I chose one, they forced ESPN on me, and sent a bill for five more I did not want. They lied. Clearwater, Atlanta, Medford, NY; etc., Internet Author: Silva, Missouri Bait-and-Switch: National Magazine Exchange Internet

Dec 24 2010
National Magazine Exchange NME; Strike It Rich VII Sweepstakes. Con-Artists prey on elderly; Deceitful. Largo, Florida Author: Yucca Valley, California Questionable Activities: National Magazine Exchange Largo, Florida

Dec 20 2010
National Magazine Exchange Agora Marketing Solutions, Inc. This company PROMISED me the BEST PRICES ANTWHERE & if not they would provide every magazine I ordered free of charge & send me a check for any monies already paid. Internet Take them to small claims court Author: Austin, Minnesota Telemarketers: National Magazine Exchange Internet

Dec 09 2010
national magazine exchange E. Wright ATTENTION: second notice regarding your $1,100,000.00 prize winnings , Internet Author: lake city, Tennessee Multi Level Marketing: national magazine exchange Internet

Nov 19 2010
National Magazine Exchange Cold-hearted thieves only wanting to take advantage of you and your credit card Clearwater, Florida Author: Nortonville, Kentucky Telemarketers: National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Nov 17 2010
NME National Magazine Exchange ripoff Clearwater Florida Good company to work for Author: cloquet, Minnesota Telemarketers: N.M.E. National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Sep 09 2010
National Magazine Exchange How Do They Sleep Clearwater Florida hey angry&stupid and fluffyboy - ya still working there?? LOOSERS!! Author: Minden, Nevada Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange Nationwide

Sep 01 2010
National Magazine Exchange Prize Distribution Center scam, Pat Haines, millionaire's club LARGO Florida Weebah AC, and these folks at NME are maggots IMO, do not call and do not buy Author: Grenada, Mississippi Telemarketers: National Magazine Exchange LARGO, Florida

Aug 10 2010
National Magazine Exchange Unauthorized charge to my debit card, after a conversation in which I formally rejected the sale. No phone number was provided which would have allowed to contest the charge. Largo, Florida *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Show Low, Arizona Telemarketers: National Magazine Exchange Largo, Florida

Jul 20 2010
N.M.E NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE They sold several hundred dollars of magazines to my elderly parents. My parents tried to cancel that day but was told they had to wait 24 hours. Called back and was told had to wait 48 hours to cance largo, Florida Author: duluth, Georgia Telemarketers: N.M.E NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE largo, Florida
69, Report #620351

Jul 05 2010
N.M.E National Magazine Exchange This company called and told me that I had won a trip and the only way I would be entitled to this trip if I accepted this magazine offer. Luckily I put it on my paypal Visa otherwise they would have Clearwater, Florida Author: Ontario, California Miscellaneous Companies: N.M.E National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Jun 16 2010
N.M.E NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE N.M.E. company states they will give you dimond watches and free gas voucers,vacations etc. for buying magazines the more you buy the more they rip you off as soon as they get your cc. then they always refus clearwater, Florida Author: Winterpark, Florida Telemarketers: N.M.E NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE clearwater, Florida

May 10 2010
N.M.E. - NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE phony sweepstakes clearwater, Florida Author: lancaster, Pennsylvania Newspapers – Magazines: N.M.E. - NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE clearwater, Florida

Apr 30 2010
N.M.E. - NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE Notification System, nme swweepstakes winners list - 9305 medford ny 11763-9305 non promising offers, brib for money, stole my information, didn't answer any questions/ ignored me largo, Florida
Author: Buchanan, Virginia Boat Cruises: N.M.E. - NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE largo, Florida

Apr 26 2010
NME - National Magazine Exchange From CLearwater Florida they been take money out of my bank account. when i called them and told why are they takeing money from when i don't have any magazine from them they keep tell me it takes 6 weeks for tht magazine to clearwater, Florida national magazine exchange Author: nashville, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: NME - National Magazine Exchange From CLearwater Florida clearwater, Florida

Apr 24 2010
N.M.E.,National Magazine Exchange Dishonest/Shady/Scam Clearwater Florida I hear that Buyers are Liars is still the cheer, hope to visit Florida friends soon Author: kingsville, Maryland Sales People: N.M.E.(National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Apr 06 2010
national magazine exchange Tate & kirlin Associates Put me in collections for magazines I never recieved. Internet, Pennsylvania Author: seattle, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: national magazine exchange Internet, Pennsylvania