Company Directory | national-magazine-exchange
Approximately 429 Reports Found

Mar 31 2010
N.M.E. - National Magazine Exchange Harrassing Phone Calls Saint Petersburg, Florida Why are you such an idiot?? Your MBA must be in KRAP! Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: N.M.E. - National Magazine Exchange Saint Petersburg, Florida

Mar 02 2010
N.M.E. - National Magazine Exchange Besides the unwanted magazines - they sell your information to sweepstake scams Clearwater, Florida Author: Anywhere, Pennsylvania N.M.E. - National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Jan 27 2010
National Magazine Exchange They never made any payment that I won. They just keep sending me the same notice that I won this sum of money. N/A, Other Author: Uniondale, New York Miscellaneous Companies: National Magazine Exchange N/A, Select State/Province

Jan 25 2010
national magazine exchange Unautherized charge to debut card and fialure to comply to a cancelation clearwater, Florida Author: forestville, Maryland national magazine exchange clearwater, Florida

Jan 03 2010
NME - National Magazine Exchange From CLearwater Florida chump Internet Author: Hardin, Montana Miscellaneous Companies: NME - National Magazine Exchange From CLearwater Florida Internet

Dec 16 2009
Agora Marketing Solutions, Inc. - National Magazine Exchange - NME Sent envelope marked in bold red SECOND NOTICE as though I were in arrears on an account Clearwater Florida the company is a bunch of crooks Author: Browns Valley, California United States Post Office: Agora Marketing Solutions, Inc. - National Magazine Exchange - NME Clearwater, Florida

Nov 16 2009
N.M.E. - NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION SCHEME WITH HOOK OF ENTRY IN $2.1 MILLION JACKPOT INCENTIVE CLEARWATER, Florida
Author: ELK GROVE, California Telemarketers: N.M.E. - NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE CLEARWATER, Florida

Oct 04 2009
Agora Marketing Solutions, Inc. - National Magazine Exchange - NME formerly known as Special Data Processing. Also presently known as National Magazine Exchange & National Magazine Publishers Did you know they've begun to outsource their departments to India? Largo, Florida Author: TimBuk2, Georgia Book & Magazine Publishers: Agora Marketing Solutions, Inc. - National Magazine Exchange - NME Largo, Florida

Oct 03 2009
Chris Supervisor? National Magazine Exchange NME I repeatedly told this person to Cancel everything and do not debit my account. I just checked my account and the debit was placed at 20:19:02 this date. 9/25/09 Failure of supervisor to listen to suspected customer. Clearwater, Florida They might take MORE $ if you do not stop them. Author: Laughlin, Nevada Cross-Border Scams: Chris Supervisor? Clearwater, Florida

Aug 30 2009
N.M.E NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE NME 1-866-374-9984 I just wanted to cancel my magazines before they even shipped. I received a bill before any magazine. I called again to cancel they just keep reducing my bill. I don't want the magazines. Atlanta Georgia How to cancel the magazines. Act fast. And change your credti account number. Read this. Author: Morgan Hill, California Book & Magazine Publishers: N.M.E NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 13 2009
National Magazine Exchange Kept adding new magazine subscriptions and extending subscriptions despite my objections. Conversations were taped, but I when hesitated or object, the tape apparently was turned off. Conned into buying magazines despite objections. Clearwater Florida Author: Rochester, New York Miscellaneous Companies: National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Jul 31 2009
National Magazine Exchange Began to send me FIVE different magazines I did not sign up for and charge me for it!!! Clearwater Florida I am still getting bills for mags I didn't order Author: Henderson, Nevada Telemarketers: National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Jul 19 2009
NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE CHARGED MY CARD. I CANC MAGAZINES AND THEY KEPT BILLING MY CARD I HAD TO CUT OFF THE CARD AND NO THEY CALL ME UP TO 4 TIMES A DAY AND HARRASSE ME AND KEEP SENDING MAGAZINES THAT I NEVER ORDERED DENVER Colorado I don't want magazines or travel clubs or any of the NME junk. Author: OAK ISLAND, North Carolina Attorneys General: NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE DENVER, Colorado

Jul 16 2009
National Magazine Exchange Todays Economy: Who will Rule, the good guys or the bad guys Clearwater Florida To AllegedlyAngryMrStupid; U R losing, people read the 350 plus complaints, NME is a bunch of looser high pressure sales leeches. Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Court Judges: National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Jun 30 2009
National Magazine Exchange Unsolicited personal info. and false sweepstakes offerings Largo Florida This rebuttal is for absolutelystupid, or whatever your name is this week Author: Charlotte, Vermont Bait-and-Switch: National Magazine Exchange Largo, Florida

Jun 30 2009
National Magazine Exchange (NME) Telephone solicitation for unwanted magazine subscription(s). Clearwater Florida It's not a telephone Solicitation... Author: Jasper, Alabama Telemarketers: National Magazine Exchange (NME) Clearwater, Florida

Mar 16 2009
National Magazine Exchange I tried canceling the subscription and they said I could not. Now they are sending me bills. I paid when payment but tried logging on their website it said it was not working then I saw all the rip off reports. I was going to send a check but not. I will call them tomorrow to cancel again. Clearwater Florida Be Strong and Firm. They are theives and they will cancel. They are the dark side. Author: Auburn, Maine Credit Card Processing Companies: National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Feb 28 2009
National Magazine Exchange,National Publishers Exchange Clearinghouse Magazine ,Million Dollar Sweepstakes Strike It Rich 2 Sweepstakes, Agore Marketing Solutions Inc./ SCAM ARTISTS, MAJOR FRAUD, BEWARE! THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY AND GIVE YOU NOTHING Clearwater Florida Pa-Leesse will you victims read this remedy REgarding the scum (my opinion) at NME Agora Marketing including EScanlon ChrisKing HIPOCRITE SKANKs Author: marlboro, New Jersey Telemarketers: National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Feb 28 2009
National Magazine Exchange - NME Magazine selections Clearwater Florida Author: Hopkins, Minnesota Telemarketers: National Magazine Exchange - NME Clearwater, Florida

Feb 21 2009
National Magazine Exchange BIG TIME RIP OFF - NEW OWNERS AGORA MARKETING Clearwater Florida Ann - I am lucky, I am now an ex-employee, can you give us some updates about NME? People Ann is correct - just hang up!!! Author: pittsburgh,, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Feb 21 2009
Agore Marketing Solutions Inc./ National Magazine Exchange They're not smooth enough Clearwater Florida Author: Lake City, Florida Book & Magazine Publishers: Agore Marketing Solutions Inc./ National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Feb 20 2009
NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE my credit is ruined Clearwater Florida Instructions to get a refund. This works. But you must be FIRM and PERSISTENT! And cancel that credit card before the add more. Author: hazleton, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE Clearwater, Florida

Feb 18 2009
National Magazine Exchange And Others And Discover Card this magazine company and many others have taken advantage of my disabled sister Clearwater Florida Author: Burt, Michigan Telemarketers: National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Feb 14 2009
Periodicals - National Magazine Exchange Muddy Magazines Lulu montana Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Periodicals - National Magazine Exchange Lulu, Montana

Feb 03 2009
SDP - SPECIAL DATA PROCESSING CORP - NME - NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE - AGORA MARKETING SOLUTIONS SCREWS OVER EMPLOYEES CLEARWATER Florida Ipsy - more details please. Who's in charge? I hated working there. Author: BROOKLYN, New York Attorneys General: SDP - SPECIAL DATA PROCESSING CORP - NME - NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE - AGORA MARKETING SOLUTIONS CLEARWATER, Florida