Company Directory | neighbor
Approximately 253 Reports Found

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 11 2016
Well Striderq telling what reporting the wrong that somebody did to you on this site like chaz and ashley did to us is not slander when it is the truth what they did and she keeps spreading. Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Mar 20 2016
Sheriff Michael Bryant Jefferson County Sheriff's Office, City of Waurika, Waurika Police Department, Gary Whittington These agencies are working together to harass and gangstalk certain individuals who disagree with the government, have voiced their opinions about the government, disagree with the current police state in America, and anyone who just looks suspicious! Waurika Oklahoma Neighbor A Author: Waurika, Oklahoma City Employees: Sheriff Michael Bryant Waurika, Oklahoma

Feb 10 2016
HSBC Auto accounts This company has a lien on our 1993 toyota which we bought out right 20 years ago my husband died a few month ago and i wanted to give it to my neighbor and when i went to get a new title because i couldnt find mine they said there was a lien on it. Then i read all these scams and this is fraud. I will take them to court if i have to. Sacremento California California Fishy story Author: North Lauderdale, Florida Car Financing: HSBC Auto accounts Sacremento, California

Feb 03 2016
christine elaine quincy/Tisino Jerome Quincy Terriable neighbor and herassment with loud music,sawing,sanding,hammering. pineville Louisiana Thank You!!! Author: ball, Louisiana Rotten Neighbors: christine elaine quincy/Tisino Jerome Quincy pineville , Louisiana

Jan 08 2016
ONTRAC endangers disabled people Salt Lake City Nationwide I am the OP and am satisfied with solution Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Shipping Companies: ONTRAC Nationwide

Nov 01 2015
DUMBO MOVERS 718-222-8282 Questioned the'guys' moving my neighbor out & 1 of them started cursing at me to the point I had to call the NYPD since no one at DUMBO cared. BEN who answered the phone hung up on me. New york New york
Actually Author: NY, New York Moving & Storage: DUMBO MOVERS Nationwide

Sep 23 2015
RICHMARK GUTTER COMPANY- POOR WORK- REPLACING GUTTERS THAT DONT NEED REPLACED.- Ostrander Ohio
RICHMARK GUTTER COMPANY BIGGEST SCAM Author: Columbus, Ohio Home Improvements: RICHMARK GUTTER COMPANY Ostrander, Ohio

Sep 15 2015
Doug Ansell Red Rock Country Club Convicted Fellon Notice Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Doug Ansell Internet

Sep 09 2015
Wells Fargo Fraudulent Activity Caused WF to clouds Acct w/o notification San Francisco California To the op wells fargo said our account had been compromised and they did put a freeze on it but then they told us to open a new one but then closed it Author: San Francisco , California Banks: Wells Fargo Nationwide

Aug 25 2015
FIRST FUEL & PROPANE - RICH COONS I WAS BILLED FOR MY NEIGHBOR WHEN FIRST FUEL FILLED WRONG TANK ON PURPOSE HUDSON New York I did chose the Galway Co-op Author: CHATHAM, New York Utility Companies: FIRST FUEL & PROPANE - RICH COONS HUDSON, New York

Jun 27 2015
paradise pools Neighbor Complained About Dumping & Didn't Clean Up Torrance California
Author: La Jolla, California Pool Services: paradise pools Torrance, California

May 26 2015
Russell County Department Of Human Resources Placed my Child Back into unsafe/Dangerous living Conditions Histroy from 2001 to 2006 ripoff Phenix City Alabama Yeah stacy you love for bad things to happen to me i don't know you but you falsely accuse me of stuff all the time and make it look like like you have some personal grudge agaisnt me when you are Author: Lobelville, Tennessee Government Services: Russell County Department Of Human Resources Phenix City, Alabama

May 12 2015
AUTHOR RALPH SANDERS Attack on Ralph Sanders is from neighbor and former Atascadero State Prison Hospital inmate, George F. Semeil ,George Francis, El Dorado Hills, California
Seeking the Authors/IP addresses of authors Author: Hawthorne, California Racists: AUTHOR RALPH SANDERS El Dorado Hills, California

15, Report #1082045

May 05 2015
Pamela Michelson RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENT  Dangerous Neighbor Carson City Nevada Guilty Author: Carson City, Nevada Home Security: Pamela Michelson Carson City, Nevada

16, Report #1219886

Apr 02 2015
Wildfire Vapor E-cig Received an anonymous email telling me that I qualified for a free trial of a new ecig for only $7.99 shipping for a whole kit with 5 nicotine tubes, so I ordered it to try it for them and it was so nasty that I gave it to my neighbor, next thing I know, my bank sends me a statement that I'm overdrawn at my bank because wildvapor ecig debited almost $110.00 from my account! Their add stated it was a free sample with nothing else to pay and then they did this behind my back...I am notifying my bank that I got scammed and let them get my money back as I was informed that it was a one-time payment. They out and out lied to me! Rotten b******s! Lexington Kentucky Author: Kenai, Alaska Credit Card Fraud: Wildfire Vapor E-cig Lexington , Kentucky

17, Report #1205709

Jan 31 2015
Roger Lewis- Richmark Gutter Company Salesman - BEWARE Would Not Recommend Ostrander Ohio
UPDATE..... Author: Hilliard, Ohio Builders & Contractors: Roger Lewis- Richmark Gutter Company Salesman - BEWARE Ostrander, Ohio

18, Report #1204451

Jan 26 2015
LG Fences LG Group FencesLuis Garcia We hired him to do a job for pool gate repair and front entrance gate repair/additions at our community, he took a 50% deposit and has not returned since October 13th, 2014. He repaired the pool fence but never started the costly job to add additional gates to the front entrance as hired to do and paid half up front for. He answers the phone and says he will be there next week and never shows. It's been over 3 1/2 months and it seems he is a SCAM ARTIST. He also started a job on a local neighbor and told him he pulled a permit to complete the job (He Didn't) now the neighbor is being fined daily until he can get it permitted or removed. He also was contracted to do another job for the neighbor and left him high and dry after getting a 50% deposit, but the neighbor went to his house and demanded his money back and he did get it back. Miami Lakes Florida Why Did You Pay Any Money Up Front? Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Home Improvements: LG Fences Miami Lakes, Florida

19, Report #1198777

Jan 02 2015
Phoenix city Municipal court The phoenix city court system is very unfair and biased i was called mentally retarded by my blond witch of a neighbor and her husband they started the confrontation by cursing and screaming but the police defended her and kicked me to the curb allowed her to file false harassment charges because she worked at a bank and she was wearing her short shorts and flirtng with the police and her husband as a sick mind to let her flirt with people to get innocent people in trouble and the judge found us guilty he to is a pervert phoenix city Alabama. The phenix city police are nothing but perverts the only reason why they went agaisnt us is because our neighbor was blond wearing short shorts and they should not be police if that influences them Author: United States, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: Phenix city Municipal court Internet

20, Report #1192405

Dec 01 2014
State Farm Insurance like a good neighbor......if your neighbor is a METH COOK Bloomington Nationwide Author: beaver, Pennsylvania Insurance Companies: State Farm Insurance Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
american dream home inprovement took advantage of a older customer and myself the neighbor downers grove Illinois Author: oak forest, Illinois Home Improvements: american dream home inprovement downers grove, Illinois

Sep 07 2014
Hesperia Animal Control Hesperia Animal control is not protecting me from neighbor dogs. I was attacked by neighbor dogs and Animal Control did nothing about it. It could happen again. Hesperia California Author: Hesperia, California Animal Services: Hesperia Animal Control Hesperia, California

Aug 30 2014
OMNI community Hate your neighbor contact OMNI. Quick to send violation slow to prove it grove city Ohio Author: grove city, Ohio Rotten Neighbors: OMNI community grove city , Ohio

Aug 17 2014
LINDA DIVA theft,separate,camera,money,pet visitor,key,locksmith,outgoing,trust,friendly,neighbor-necklace hosptial Kingston New York Author: Kingston, New York Cameras & Video: LINDA DIVA Kingston, New York

Aug 14 2014
GLOBAL MONETARY FUND Samuel, Jones & Brown They are trying to scam my 80 year old neighbor - she was convinced she had won 3 million dollars Forest Hills New York SCAM Author: Mount Airy, Maryland $$ REWARDS Offered: GLOBAL MONETARY FUND Forest Hills, New York