Company Directory | neighbor
Approximately 247 Reports Found

Sep 23 2015
RICHMARK GUTTER COMPANY (SLOBS) - MESS UP DECK Author: Columbus, Ohio Home Improvements: RICHMARK GUTTER COMPANY Ostrander, Ohio

Sep 15 2015
Doug Ansell Red Rock Country Club Convicted Fellon Another side of the story Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Financial Services: Doug Ansell Internet

Aug 25 2015

Aug 25 2015
Well tgy their own friends who ashley and chaz hawthorne got against us even testified in my mothers favor saying she wasn't doing anything to them but the judge turned a blind eye that is what bad Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Jun 27 2015
paradise pools Neighbor Complained About Dumping & Didn't Clean Up Torrance California
Author: La Jolla, California Pool Services: paradise pools Torrance, California

May 26 2015
Russell County Department Of Human Resources Placed my Child Back into unsafe/Dangerous living Conditions Histroy from 2001 to 2006 ripoff Phenix City Alabama Yeah stacy you love for bad things to happen to me i don't know you but you falsely accuse me of stuff all the time and make it look like like you have some personal grudge agaisnt me when you are Author: Lobelville, Tennessee Government Services: Russell County Department Of Human Resources Phenix City, Alabama

May 12 2015
Judy is a fake name Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

May 12 2015
AUTHOR RALPH SANDERS Attack on Ralph Sanders is from neighbor and former Atascadero State Prison Hospital inmate, George F. Semeil ,George Francis, El Dorado Hills, California
Seeking the Authors/IP addresses of authors Author: Hawthorne, California Racists: AUTHOR RALPH SANDERS El Dorado Hills, California
9, Report #1082045

May 05 2015
Pamela Michelson RIPOFF REPORT WARNS OF PERCEIVED QUESTIONABLE CONTENT  Dangerous Neighbor Carson City Nevada Guilty Author: Carson City, Nevada Home Security: Pamela Michelson Carson City, Nevada
10, Report #1219886

Apr 02 2015
Wildfire Vapor E-cig Received an anonymous email telling me that I qualified for a free trial of a new ecig for only $7.99 shipping for a whole kit with 5 nicotine tubes, so I ordered it to try it for them and it was so nasty that I gave it to my neighbor, next thing I know, my bank sends me a statement that I'm overdrawn at my bank because wildvapor ecig debited almost $110.00 from my account! Their add stated it was a free sample with nothing else to pay and then they did this behind my back...I am notifying my bank that I got scammed and let them get my money back as I was informed that it was a one-time payment. They out and out lied to me! Rotten b******s! Lexington Kentucky Author: Kenai, Alaska Credit Card Fraud: Wildfire Vapor E-cig Lexington , Kentucky
11, Report #1205709

Jan 31 2015
Roger Lewis- Richmark Gutter Company Salesman - BEWARE Would Not Recommend Ostrander Ohio
UPDATE..... Author: Hilliard, Ohio Builders & Contractors: Roger Lewis- Richmark Gutter Company Salesman - BEWARE Ostrander, Ohio
12, Report #1204451

Jan 26 2015
LG Fences LG Group FencesLuis Garcia We hired him to do a job for pool gate repair and front entrance gate repair/additions at our community, he took a 50% deposit and has not returned since October 13th, 2014. He repaired the pool fence but never started the costly job to add additional gates to the front entrance as hired to do and paid half up front for. He answers the phone and says he will be there next week and never shows. It's been over 3 1/2 months and it seems he is a SCAM ARTIST. He also started a job on a local neighbor and told him he pulled a permit to complete the job (He Didn't) now the neighbor is being fined daily until he can get it permitted or removed. He also was contracted to do another job for the neighbor and left him high and dry after getting a 50% deposit, but the neighbor went to his house and demanded his money back and he did get it back. Miami Lakes Florida Why Did You Pay Any Money Up Front? Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Home Improvements: LG Fences Miami Lakes, Florida
13, Report #1198777

Jan 02 2015
Phoenix city Municipal court The phoenix city court system is very unfair and biased i was called mentally retarded by my blond witch of a neighbor and her husband they started the confrontation by cursing and screaming but the police defended her and kicked me to the curb allowed her to file false harassment charges because she worked at a bank and she was wearing her short shorts and flirtng with the police and her husband as a sick mind to let her flirt with people to get innocent people in trouble and the judge found us guilty he to is a pervert phoenix city Alabama. The phenix city police are nothing but perverts the only reason why they went agaisnt us is because our neighbor was blond wearing short shorts and they should not be police if that influences them Author: United States, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: Phenix city Municipal court Internet
14, Report #1192405

Dec 01 2014
State Farm Insurance like a good neighbor......if your neighbor is a METH COOK Bloomington Nationwide Author: beaver, Pennsylvania Insurance Companies: State Farm Insurance Nationwide

Sep 16 2014
american dream home inprovement took advantage of a older customer and myself the neighbor downers grove Illinois Author: oak forest, Illinois Home Improvements: american dream home inprovement downers grove, Illinois

Sep 07 2014
Hesperia Animal Control Hesperia Animal control is not protecting me from neighbor dogs. I was attacked by neighbor dogs and Animal Control did nothing about it. It could happen again. Hesperia California Author: Hesperia, California Animal Services: Hesperia Animal Control Hesperia, California

Aug 30 2014
OMNI community Hate your neighbor contact OMNI. Quick to send violation slow to prove it grove city Ohio Author: grove city, Ohio Rotten Neighbors: OMNI community grove city , Ohio

Aug 17 2014
LINDA DIVA theft,separate,camera,money,pet visitor,key,locksmith,outgoing,trust,friendly,neighbor-necklace hosptial Kingston New York Author: Kingston, New York Cameras & Video: LINDA DIVA Kingston, New York

Aug 14 2014
GLOBAL MONETARY FUND Samuel, Jones & Brown They are trying to scam my 80 year old neighbor - she was convinced she had won 3 million dollars Forest Hills New York SCAM Author: Mount Airy, Maryland $$ REWARDS Offered: GLOBAL MONETARY FUND Forest Hills, New York

Aug 02 2014
Senora C Melissa Bryan Horrifying Character Scares Children, Internet
I Have a Question About this Person Author: Arroyo Seco, New Mexico Festivals & Event Services: Senora C Internet

Jul 23 2014
Nationwide building and remodeling centennial co Robert f Giles is a con artist. Will tell you he can fix anything. Takes you money, does a little work and nervier returns. He is full of broken promises. Has no knowledge of what he is doing. He took me for 7,000 dollars, my neighbor for 10,000. He has skipped town and I believe he is headed for Texas. Be on the look out, he and his crew are big time hoodlums. I have already contacted the police and will contact the FBI. He and his crew need to be locked up. Centennial Colorado Author: Greenwood village, Colorado Home Improvements: Nationwide building and remodeling centennial co Select State/Province

Jul 23 2014
FDM Construction Co. an NNF Enterprise, Inc. willfully destroyed my property during neighboring construction. judge ordered them to fill crater in my yard. case settled but now my backyard collapsed due to shoddy work. wont make ammends. its bac Staten Island, New York Took You Three Years to Come Up With a Story Author: Brooklyn, New York Electrical Services: FDM Construction Co. Staten Island, New York

Jul 07 2014
Wells Fargo Chaz and Ashley Hawthorne Wells fargo allowed chaz and ashley hawthorne used their position to obtain information from our former bank accounts to slander saying we are poor and they make more money and telling other wells far Phenix City, Alabama
Me and my mother have never harassed ashley hawthorne she has harassed us by calling me mentally retarded ashley hawthorne as cried wolf to many times Author: Phenix City, Alabama Rotten Neighbors: Wells Fargo Phenix City, Alabama

Jul 07 2014
Sharon Gray ,puppy mill yorkie shihtuz breeder is a puppy mill sells sicks puppies for her trailer park tons of reports on rip off Dixon Illinois
I am a neighbor of Sharon's Author: Illinois Animal Services: Sharon Gray Dixon, Select State/Province

Jun 27 2014
Brad Chesley General Manager 2 U Car Care, LLC. Door to Door Auto Glass Scam, Lied about being a neighbor Phoenix Arizona
All Lies Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Brad Chelsey Phoenix, Arizona