Company Directory | net-spend
Approximately 50 Reports Found

Jul 24 2012
Elite Net Spend I have filed 3 disputes with Net spend. 2 were dismissed for No apparent reason, and the 3rd is still pending. The have begun to charge a 2.50 for using my card although i have the fee advantage plan Internet, Texas Author: arlington, Texas Banks: Elite Net Spend Internet, Texas

Jun 22 2012
netspend .com FRAUDS - RIPOFFS LIARS AND CHEATS - ESPECIALLY DAVIS GONZALEZ nET SPEND SCREWED ME AND THEN I GOT THE HEAD ,HE CLAIMS, HONCHOS NAME Internet, Texas Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: netspend .com Internet, Texas

Mar 08 2012
net spend Customer service sucks I was on hold and sent to 4 different people, not helpful, not knowledgeable inconsiderate helpless people Internet Author: bayshore, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: net spend Internet

Feb 17 2012
Netspend Corporation Dba (All-Access Prepaid Visa Card) NETSPEND CORPORATION PO BOX 2136 AUSTIN TEXAS 78786 THEY ARE WITH HOLDING MY TAX RETURN, SAYING I AM TO BLACK THEY CANT SEE MY FACE ON IDENTIFICATION CARD AUSTIN, Texas Author: tacoma, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Netspend Corporation Dba (All-Access Prepaid Visa Card) AUSTIN, Texas

30, Report #802080

Nov 27 2011
advance america net spend Horrible fees and non refundable business Internet Author: sacramento, California Financial Services: advance america Internet

Sep 14 2011
NET SPEND ACE CASH EXPRESS CARD IM SITTING OUT IN THE COLD RIGHT NOW Internet Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Internet Fraud: NET SPEND Internet

Sep 14 2011
NET SPEND ACE CASH EXPRESS CARD, IM SITTING OUT IN THE COLD RIGHT NOW, Internet Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Internet Fraud: NET SPEND Internet

Feb 18 2011
net spend bridger they stole over 1000.oo over a year from my account i am adisabled veteran who relied on net spend and they stole my money forcing me on to the streets omaha, Nebraska Author: houston, Texas Questionable Activities: net spend omaha, Nebraska

Nov 08 2010
netspend visa prepaid debit card at speedway www.netspend.com 1 866 387 7363 Suggestive Prepaid sales tactic thats a trick - you have to activate it with your personal information so they sign you up Austin, Texas Author: Lansing, Michigan Credit & Debt Services: netspend visa prepaid debit card at speedway Austin, Texas

Nov 08 2010
net spend theives and liers austin, Texas Author: kansas city, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: net spend austin, Texas

Sep 22 2010
pyhsic sylvia silver took my money kept o telling me to call her back then avoided all my calls cursed me out told me she was dropping my case she sends you to money gram to put money on her net spend account collects pu, Internet Author: memphis, Tennessee Psychic Fortune Tellers: pyhsic sylvia silver Internet

Sep 06 2010
Net Spend Ripped Me OFF Big Time, Internet Author: Sheboygan, Wisconsin Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Net Spend Internet

Jun 13 2010
Net Spend Corporation prepaid master card or visa THEY ALLOWED A CRIMINAL TO EXTRACT FUNDS FROM A BLOCKED CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT WITHOUT VERIFYING WITH ME AS THEY PROMISED .MY CARD WAS BLOCKED ON 6/09/10 I ADDED FUNDS AFTER THAT ON THE 10TH MY FUNDS Internet Author: bklyn, New York Credit & Debt Services: Net Spend Corporation Internet, Select State/Province

Apr 02 2010
Net Spend AllAccessCards.com Gift Cards that don't work, Internet Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Net Spend Internet

Feb 15 2010
Net Spend All Access Visa Debit Meta Bank netspend lost my tax refund it should been in my account on 2/5/2010 austin, Texas Author: milton, Pennsylvania Net Spend All Access Visa Debit austin, Texas

Jan 27 2010
Net Spend All Access Visa Debit all access, Meta Bank, refund not given. Austin, Texas Author: merced, California Net Spend All Access Visa Debit Austin, Texas

Aug 19 2009
Net Spend All Access Visa Debit Netsend is a fraud and rip off Vienna, Ohio Author: Vienna, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Net Spend All Access Visa Debit Austin, Texas

Jun 17 2009
Net Spend Debit Fraud not being handled California Internet Author: Reseda, California Credit Card Fraud: Net Spend Internet

May 25 2009
Net Spend a fraudulent charge was on my card and they refuse to refund the money HOUSTON Nationwide Author: jacksonville, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Net Spend Nationwide

May 18 2009
Net Spend LOAN SHARKS,PIRATES,USURERS, Austin Texas Author: colo springs, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Net Spend Austin, Texas

May 14 2009
NET SPEND TOTAL SCAM!! AUSTIN Texas Author: RANDALLSTOWN, Maryland Employees: NET SPEND Austin, Texas

Feb 12 2009
Net Spend Holding My Money Hostage Austin Texas Author: Houston,, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Net Spend Austin, Texas

Aug 14 2007
Net Spend no protection, I would never trust them Ripoff Internet Author: ontario, Oregon Credit & Debt Services: Net Spend Internet

Apr 06 2007
Net Spend Ripped us and our inlaws off. Didn't tell us they were going to charge us. Ripoff All Over Nationwide Author: Lewisville, Texas Credit Services: Net Spend Nationwide

Mar 03 2007
Net Spend All Access Visa Debit Gift Cards Ripoff Internet Author: Carol Stream, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Net Spend All Access Visa Debit Nationwide