Company Directory | netspend
Approximately 449 Reports Found

1, Report #1320643

Aug 04 2016
Netspend Netspend Dispute Process Fustration Nationwide Resolved Author: Middleburg, Florida Banks: Netspend Nationwide

2, Report #1320538

Aug 03 2016
Brink's Prepaid MasterCard NetSpend, BoFl Federal Bank Highly questionable and unethical business Nationwide One Question Author: Olathe, Kansas Banks: Brink's Prepaid MasterCard Nationwide

3, Report #1319635

Jul 29 2016
NetSpend Refer A Friend GONE WRONG! Austin, Texas Nationwide
Author: Norcross , Georgia Banks: NetSpend Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
NETSPEND Bogus Maintenance Fee Nationwide Author: Massachusetts BBB Better Business Bureau: NETSPEND Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
Netspend Ace elite Nationwide
Author: San Antonio , Texas Credit Card Fraud: Netspend Nationwide

Jun 02 2016
Netspend/Meta Bank /Ace elite Allowed unauthorized charges to my account for 3 months Austin Internet
Author: Austin, Texas Legal Services: Netspend/Meta Bank Internet

May 12 2016
Netspend,  I had money takin from my card around the time of 4:30am, and was told netspend would contact me of getting my money/31.00. Would like to know what happen to my money, netspend has sent me a new card, but haven;t return the money when netspend releasted is to some company. It happon in the early morning of this month, and i would like to have my money back please. you may even contact me by email monroe Louisiana Author: Monroe, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Netspend Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Netspend Internet Author: Oviedo, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Internet

Apr 23 2016
Netspend Netspend canceled my account after a dispute.... ยป Call us toll-free at 1-86-NETSPEND 1-866-387-73 Nationwide
NetSpend Author: Mccomb, Mississippi BBB Better Business Bureau: Netspend Internet

Apr 01 2016
netSpend, Bofl Federal Bank, Alexam, Inc. Refuses to return money on a prepaid card that was never properly activated. Nationwide Author: Tustin, California Credit & Debt Services: netSpend Nationwide

Mar 23 2016
Rosewe On february 29th 2016 I ordered 2 jumpers off of Rosewe from the internet... I even paid extra for 1-4 day shipping. Its March 23rd 2016 and my order is still processing. i asked for a refund and Rosewe is giving me a run around and will not ship my merchandise. and i called the visa gift card company Netspend and they wont give me my refund. please help me My number is 609 531 1106 China Author: Pemberton, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Rosewe Nationwide

Mar 16 2016
Netspend I will never do business with them again Nationwide Why? Author: Greenville, South Carolina Employment Services: Netspend Nationwide

Mar 10 2016
NetSpend Corporation Netspend, a blood sucker and financial thief out to get you. Austin Texas Author: Memphis, Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: NetSpend Corporation Austin, Texas

Mar 02 2016
Netspend Lost my card, that has my tax return money, multiple times Nationwide Author: Freeport, Illinois Income tax: Netspend Nationwide

Feb 25 2016
Netspend All Access, Bankcorp, meta bank Fraud and Won't Refund Me Back austin texas Author: Ione, California Credit & Debt Services: Netspend

Feb 23 2016
netspend, bofl federal bank , and cvs were I bought it from .... its a scam noone has to give personal info for a gift card / prepaid card. unless u want your name on it. someone needs to step up and handle these type of ppl. u always get someone that cant speak english Nationwide Author: havana, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: netspend Nationwide

Feb 13 2016
Netspend Decietful & Digusting: Thieves Internet Author: Houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Internet

Feb 02 2016
Ace elite Netspend Locked my funds for supposed security breaching. But had no problem only allowing store transactions New Orleans Nationwide Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ace elite Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
PayPal prepay card Netspend Corp. Bought card, couldn't activate. But still have to pay for charges and refund. Nationwide Already taken care of. Author: Sardinia, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: PayPal prepay card Nationwide

Jan 23 2016
Netspend prepaid card service Thieves! Nationwide Author: Westland, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Netspend prepaid card service Nationwide

Jan 05 2016
Netspend No update for my dispute for the Amount of 686.11 Austin, Texas Nationwide Wait a minute... Author: Lauderhill, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Nationwide

Jan 01 2016
NetSpend Corporation Netspend high-jacked my money after I called to stop a payment. They canceled my card, stopped the payment, but then NetSpend KEPT MY MONEY! Austin Texas Netspend Consumer Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cash Services: NetSpend Austin, Texas

Dec 10 2015
netspend prepaid visa bolf federal bank agent refused to close my acct as i requested it closed both online and on phone with supervisor austin tx Author: pittston, Pennsylvania Banks: netspend prepaid visa Internet

Nov 25 2015
Reloadit; Paypal Prepaid Cards; NetSpend scam; held funds; stealing Internet Author: Overland Park, Kansas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Reloadit Internet

Sep 23 2015
netspend I opened a prepaid debit account with netspend, my account was closed for unknown reasons and haven't been able to get my funds back. It's been months and I'm always told that the check is being processed or that it has been mailed. scam Internet Author: bell gardens , California Miscellaneous Companies: netspend Internet