Company Directory | netspend
Approximately 460 Reports Found

Feb 25 2016
Netspend All Access, Bankcorp, meta bank Fraud and Won't Refund Me Back austin texas Author: Ione, California Credit & Debt Services: Netspend

Feb 23 2016
netspend, bofl federal bank , and cvs were I bought it from .... its a scam noone has to give personal info for a gift card / prepaid card. unless u want your name on it. someone needs to step up and handle these type of ppl. u always get someone that cant speak english Nationwide Author: havana, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: netspend Nationwide

Feb 13 2016
Netspend Decietful & Digusting: Thieves Internet Author: Houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Internet

Feb 02 2016
Ace elite Netspend Locked my funds for supposed security breaching. But had no problem only allowing store transactions New Orleans Nationwide Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Ace elite Nationwide

Jan 25 2016
PayPal prepay card Netspend Corp. Bought card, couldn't activate. But still have to pay for charges and refund. Nationwide Already taken care of. Author: Sardinia, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: PayPal prepay card Nationwide

Jan 23 2016
Netspend prepaid card service Thieves! Nationwide Author: Westland, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Netspend prepaid card service Nationwide

Jan 05 2016
Netspend No update for my dispute for the Amount of 686.11 Austin, Texas Nationwide Wait a minute... Author: Lauderhill, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Nationwide

Jan 01 2016
NetSpend Corporation Netspend high-jacked my money after I called to stop a payment. They canceled my card, stopped the payment, but then NetSpend KEPT MY MONEY! Austin Texas Netspend Consumer Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cash Services: NetSpend Austin, Texas

Dec 10 2015
netspend prepaid visa bolf federal bank agent refused to close my acct as i requested it closed both online and on phone with supervisor austin tx Author: pittston, Pennsylvania Banks: netspend prepaid visa Internet

Nov 25 2015
Reloadit; Paypal Prepaid Cards; NetSpend scam; held funds; stealing Internet Author: Overland Park, Kansas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Reloadit Internet

Sep 23 2015
netspend I opened a prepaid debit account with netspend, my account was closed for unknown reasons and haven't been able to get my funds back. It's been months and I'm always told that the check is being processed or that it has been mailed. scam Internet Author: bell gardens , California Miscellaneous Companies: netspend Internet

Sep 08 2015
Netspend and Western Union Deactivated account, runaround, hesitant to give information, not knowledgeable, lack of communication, hesitant to give my money back, rejected my deposit on to card, no fault of my own Austin Texas Author: Vallejo, California Credit Card Fraud: Netspend Austin, Texas

Sep 06 2015
NETSPEND PREPAID CARDS holding your moneyn forever Texas Author: newcastle, Delaware Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: NETSPEND Texas

Sep 04 2015
Ace praid cards, NETSPEND ,METABANK PREPAID CARDS Opened accounts with my stolen ID to cash 300,000.00 El Paso, Texas Nationwide
Ace, Netspend,Metabank 174,000;00 to current date Author: Chaparral , New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: Ace NETSPEND METABANK PREPAID CARDS Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
Ace elite -netspend- Canceled my account for supposedly suspicious activity.and won't refund the 612$ that I loaded on the card on that same day. Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Banks: Ace elite (netspend) Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
Walmart Netspend walmart stole $500 from me new orleans Louisiana
walmart makes right, netspend still shady Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Credit & Debt Services: Walmart new orleans, Louisiana

Aug 25 2015
Comcast Promotional Scam TO PREPAY 6 months using NetSpend pre pay card Burlington Twp New Jersey Nationwide Author: Burlington Twp, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Comcast Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
Netspend Netspend Prepaid Debit Visa Netspend Stole Hundreds of Dollars From Me Nationwide Author: Anaheim, California Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Nationwide

Aug 19 2015
netSpend Stated I had no balance when I didn't want to give my SS# Online Internet Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Credit & Debt Services: netSpend Internet

Aug 16 2015
Netspend Corporation Western Union Prepaid Netspend card Lied. Continued to lie. And kept lying. Austin Texas Author: Phoenix, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Corporation austin, Arizona

Aug 16 2015
Western Union Netspend Prepaid Internet Author: Redding, California Financial Services: Banks: Western Union Netspend Prepaid Internet

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Post everywhere against ESN Direct Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 01 2015
Netspend ripoff Austin Nationwide Author: tahlequah, Oklahoma Banks: Netspend Nationwide

Jul 31 2015
Reloadit.com Loaded 80 bucks into the safe to transfer it to my netspend card. The money was for the rest of my car payment. The rest was already on my card. Tried accessing the account to load the card. Was told technical difficulties be resolved in 2 hours. Days later 25 calls to customer service later. Still can't access my money Internet Author: salem, Ohio Cash Services: Reloadit.com Internet

Jul 27 2015
netspend ,metabank, Closed account of a disabled Widow just before the ssi And surviver's benefit was to come into the account ? Nationwide Author: Kirbyville, Missouri Banks: netspend Nationwide