Company Directory | networkagenda-com
Approximately 111 Reports Found

Mar 28 2008
Networkagenda.com I was going trough my bank acount online when I found this network place took 9.95 out of my acount. I have never even heard of this website or any thing close to it. What can I do George Utah Author: reno, Nevada Customer: Networkagenda.com George, Utah

27, Report #320131

Mar 24 2008
BSM/SBA EXPRESS-BSM/GRANT SEARCH-NETWORKAGENDA.COM Internet Ripoff -no solution for resolving INTERNET Author: BARNESVILLE, Ohio Corrupt Companies: BSM/SBA EXPRESS-BSM/GRANT SEARCH-NETWORKAGENDA.COM Internet

28, Report #320431

Mar 23 2008
NetworkAgenda.com They stold money out of my Visa account ST GEORGE, UT Internet Author: Roseville, California Computer Software: NetworkAgenda.com Internet

29, Report #319336

Mar 19 2008
NETWORKAGENDA.com - NETWORKAGENDA i have no idea how they got my bank info but they keep taking out 9.95 every month St. George Utah Author: THEBES, Illinois Grant Writing & Research: NETWORKAGENDA St George, Utah

Mar 18 2008
GSA - SBA Express, Networkagenda.com, Grant Search Assistant This company is a liar and a deceiver. True ripoff artist. Internet Author: danville, Virginia Internet Fraud: GSA - SBA Express, Networkagenda.com, Grant Search Assistant Internet

Mar 18 2008
GSA, SBA EXPRESS, NETWORKAGENDA Long after I THOUGHT I had successfully cancelled my 'membership' I had 3 unauthorized chgs withdrwn from my bank! Saint George Utah Author: beaufort, North Carolina Corrupt Companies: GSA,SBA EXPRESS, NETWORKAGENDA.COM Saint George, Utah

Mar 17 2008
NetworkAgenda.com; BSM/SBA Express BIG ripoff..Charging Your Card Without Approval! Nationwide Utah Author: Nashville, Tennessee Internet Fraud: NetworkAgenda.com; BSM/SBA Express Nationwide, Utah

Mar 17 2008
Networkagenda.com withdrew $9.95 from my checking acct without authorization Saint George Utah *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: moultrie, Georgia Corrupt Companies: Networkagenda Saint George, Utah

Mar 14 2008
Networkagenda.com... Grant Search Assistant , GSA/SBA Express Networkagenda, GSA/SBA Express rip off St George Utah Author: Newport News, Virginia Internet Fraud: Networkagenda.com... Grant Search Assistant , GSA/SBA Express St. George, Utah

Mar 14 2008
BSM/GRANT SEARCH - BSM/SBA EXPRESS - NETWORKAGENDA.COM sold me a cd that i NEVER got charged me for shipping and then followed more charges for nothing Internet Author: tavares, Florida Computer Software: BSM/GRANT SEARCH - BSM/SBA EXPRESS - NETWORKAGENDA.COM Internet

Mar 14 2008
BSM/GRANT SEARCH - BSM/SBA EXPRESS - NETWORKAGENDA.COM Unathorized credit card charge Las Vegas Nevada *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: boston, Massachusetts Corrupt Companies: BSM/GRANT SEARCH - BSM/SBA EXPRESS - NETWORKAGENDA.COM Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 13 2008
NetworkAgenda.com Mysterious charge from a mysterious company! Saint George Utah Author: Largo, Florida Corrupt Companies: NetworkAgenda.com Saint George, Utah

Mar 09 2008
Raven Media I purchased grant writing cd, was unknowingly charged $39.95 PLUS charged $9.95 for networkagenda.com, both charged monthly Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Author: Prairieville, Louisiana Landscaping: Raven Media Internet

Mar 07 2008
BSM/ grantsearch And Networkagenda.com Looking around on sites, came across the grantsearch. Entered, now both sites have charged me 39.95, 9.95,1.99.Never heard of networkagenda!How do they get by charging you? Internet Author: vernal, Utah Corrupt Companies: BSM/ grantsearch And Networkagenda.com Internet

Mar 06 2008
Networkagenda.com St George Ut charged my debit card for 9.95 and never heard of them Nationwide Author: oshkosh, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Networkagenda.com Nationwide

Mar 05 2008
BSM/GRANT SEARCH - BSM/SBA EXPRESS - NETWORKAGENDA.COM NO FREE CD CANCELED WITH TWO WEEKS. NOW I GET CHARGES. WENT ON LINE IT SHOWS I'M NOT A MEMBER Las Vegas Nevada *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Lake Villa, Illinois Cash Services: BSM/GRANT SEARCH - BSM/SBA EXPRESS - NETWORKAGENDA.COM Nationwide

Mar 05 2008
Networkagenda.com i bought a cd for 1.99 got the cd later they have taken 9.95 out of my account with out any permission and probally will take out more as i have seen others taken out on their report St George utah Author: providence, Utah Credit Card Fraud: Networkagenda.com St. George, Utah

43, Report #312026

Feb 27 2008
BSM/GRANT SEARCH NV., BSM/SBA EXPRESS NV., NETWORKAGENDA.COM UT. THE COMPANY STARTED TAKING MONTHLY WITH DRAWS FROM MY CREDIT CARD WITH OUT MY PREMISSION OR AOUTHERIZATION. tHE COMPANY ENDED UP TAKING 154.75 BEFORE I COAUGHT IT AND I HAD TO CANCLE THE CREDIT CARD TO STOP IT. LAS VAGES Nevada Author: Anita, Iowa Adult Career & Continuing Education: BSM/GRANT SEARCH NV., BSM/SBA EXPRESS NV., NETWORKAGENDA.COM UT. LAS VAGES, Nevada

Feb 27 2008
GROWING RICH W/Google Com.GROWING RICH W/Google,BSM/Grant Search Assist, RewardMeMoreTechnique.com, and NetworkAgenda.com This site was representing it self as an advise tool to business on the internet that would recommend different sales and retailing techniques proven to be successful enough to make money on the internet. Las Vegas NevadaInternet Author: Barryton, Michigan Internet Fraud: GROWING RICH W/Google, Internet

Feb 27 2008
NETWORKAGENDA.COM Unathorized credit card charge Internet Based Company Internet Author: Hopkinsville, Kentucky On-Line Business: NETWORKAGENDA.COM Nationwide

Feb 27 2008
BSM/SBA Express, BSM Grant Search Asst, Networkagenda.com Blind sided by BSM/SBA Express, BSM Grant Search Asst, networkagenda.com Las Vegas Nevada Author: Roanoke, Texas Grant Writing & Research: BSM/SBA Express, BSM Grant Search Asst, Networkagenda.com Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 27 2008
Networkagenda.com charges taken from my bank account monthly that I was not aware of. Unk Utah Author: robbed, Ontario Computer Fraud: Networkagenda.com Utah

Feb 20 2008
Networkagenda.com St George Ut I got charge 9.95 for I don't know what. I have never heard of this company St George Utah Author: Portland, Oregon Sales People: Networkagenda.com St George Ut Nationwide

Feb 20 2008
Networkagenda.com The company has been charged my debit card in the amount of $7.95 montly. I have asked this charges to be discontinued as I have no idea what this charge is for. Internet Author: Majuro, Other Credit Card Fraud: Networkagenda.com Internet

Feb 20 2008
NETWORKAGENDA.COM 800-418-9320 UT NETWORKAGENDA Took an onautherized $9.95 from my debit card and I do not know how they got the account number Internet Author: Kissimmee, Florida Internet Fraud: NETWORKAGENDA.COM 800-418-9320 UT Internet