Company Directory | netzero
Approximately 295 Reports Found

Feb 07 2013
Netzero wireless The still money from my bank account Woodland Hills California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Fraud: Netzero Woodland Hills, California

Jan 22 2013
net zero NETZERO IS THE WORST KIND OF DECEPTION AND LIARS, HOW ARE THEY GETTING AWAY THIS THIS, TOOK MY MONEY FOR THEIR HOT SPOT, NO SERVICE AFTER MERE HOURS, THEN WOULD NOT REFUND ME THE MONEY FOR THEIR MECH , Internet Author: , Communications & Networking: net zero Internet

Jan 18 2013
Netzero Rip off no service , Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Internet Services: Netzero Internet

Jan 13 2013
NetZero2911 NetZero Took My Money Valencia, California Author: Oakland Park, Florida Communications & Networking: NetZero2911 Valencia, California

Jan 09 2013
netzero wireless Netzero 4g hotspot. United online. And maybe webmaster@ ings.com 4gaccessnetzerowireless NetZero lied to me about the service ripped me off at 34 dollars, Internet Author: raymore, Missouri Attorneys General: netzero wireless Internet

Nov 22 2012
Netzero United Online,Juno,Memory Lane? Netzero 4G Mobile Broadband 50% Off a Total Rip Off Offer !!!! Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Internet Service Providers: Netzero Internet

Nov 17 2012
Netzero Technical Support Rip Off , Internet Author: Bolingbrook, Illinois Computer Service & Repair: Netzero Technical Support Internet

Oct 25 2012
United Online NetZero, NetZero Broadband, NetZero Wireless Returns misrepresent product to induce sale, refuse to refund money on worthless product Vanencia, California Author: Cedartown, Georgia Computer Mail Order: United Online Vanencia, California

Oct 18 2012
Netzero United Online Inc. NETZERO IS A SCAM Woodland Hills, California Author: Arlington, Texas Internet Services: Netzero Woodland Hills, California

Sep 17 2012
Netzero Juno Dirty Rotten Thieves Woodland Hills, California Author: Green Bay, Wisconsin Internet Fraud: Netzero Woodland Hills, California

Sep 12 2012
netzero rip off , scammers , the paper says that if yousigned up fornetzero within 30 daysand have not yet connected to the internet to call 1-866-841-1442 to get free live technical support , well i have not, Internet Author: stockton, California Internet Fraud: netzero Internet

Aug 15 2012
UOL Netzero Unauthorized charges to my Credit Card , Internet Author: Lebanon, Virginia Internet: UOL Netzero Internet

63, Report #921970

Aug 03 2012
United online Collection Division I called the number on the letter and got an automated message, I called netzero and they verifed my account was cancelled and they told me to write the company. Woodland Hills, California Author: Qunicy, Michigan Collection Agencies: United online Collection Division Woodland Hills, California

Jul 03 2012
NETZERO / United Online Collections Div Liar, thief, cheat, misinform, please don't trust NetZero Net Zero, California Author: Mobile, Alabama Liars: NETZERO / United Online Collections Div Net Zero, California

Jun 18 2012
Netzero United Online, Juno Discontinue Nightmare Internet Author: Arvada, Colorado Internet Services: Netzero Internet

May 19 2012
Netzero RIPOFF COMPANY, Internet uncertain Author: Oxnard, California Internet Service Providers: Netzero Internet

Apr 04 2012
netzero Signed up for 30 day free trial two years ago, canceled before end of 30 days. Periodically netzero still bills me for monthly service. Internet Better Business Bureau Author: Yakima, Washington Internet Service Providers: netzero Internet

Apr 01 2012
NetZero I have been trying to cancel my netzero account for the second time. Each time they tell me that I will get another free month and will have to call in by the last day of the month. I do not use net Internet Author: Pomeroy, Washington Internet Services: NetZero Internet

Feb 13 2012
UOL*NETZERO I paid by debit card once and they stole that information and illegally started taking it out of my acct with my bank. Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account when someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Honea Path, South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: UOL*NETZERO Internet

Jan 25 2012
netzero Netzero says it will refund fraudulent payments I did not authorize Internet Author: Felton, California Internet Service Providers: netzero Internet

Dec 03 2011
United on Line Netzero Netzero Netzero huge ripoff consumer be wareInternet Author: Menifee, California Internet Service Providers: United on Line Netzero Internet

Oct 05 2011
NETZERO JUNO>com Fraud Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Computer Help Desk: NETZERO Internet

Oct 05 2011
United Online Collection Netzero I received a fraudulant for $19.90 from Netzero. I am not a customer of this company. Woodland Hills, California Author: Granada Hills, California Internet Services: United Online Collection Woodland Hills, California

Sep 02 2011
NetZero REFUSED TO CANCEL MY ACCT, Internet We monitor all calls from our callers Author: holstein, Nebraska Internet Services: NetZero Internet

Mar 08 2011
United Online Collections Division Netzero, a United online company attempting to collect on a bill of $29.90 foir netzero service. I have never used them and have never needed such a service. Woodland Hills, California Author: Bethesda, Maryland Collection Agencies: United Online Collections Division Woodland Hills, California