Company Directory | netzero
Approximately 299 Reports Found

Oct 05 2011
NETZERO JUNO>com Fraud Internet Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Computer Help Desk: NETZERO Internet

Oct 05 2011
United Online Collection Netzero I received a fraudulant for $19.90 from Netzero. I am not a customer of this company. Woodland Hills, California Author: Granada Hills, California Internet Services: United Online Collection Woodland Hills, California

Sep 02 2011
NetZero REFUSED TO CANCEL MY ACCT, Internet We monitor all calls from our callers Author: holstein, Nebraska Internet Services: NetZero Internet

Mar 08 2011
United Online Collections Division Netzero, a United online company attempting to collect on a bill of $29.90 foir netzero service. I have never used them and have never needed such a service. Woodland Hills, California Author: Bethesda, Maryland Collection Agencies: United Online Collections Division Woodland Hills, California

Jan 25 2011
netzero tech support i was told that the phone numbers used by netzero where not a long distance and that i would not be charged for any long distance calls because the phone numbers (284-4157 and 284-4500) where local ca Internet, Nationwide Author: ames, New York Internet Services: netzero Nationwide
81, Report #682005

Jan 13 2011
Netzero Unauthorized billing UOL*NETZERO Woodland Hills, California Author: San Jose, California Internet Service Providers: Netzero Woodland Hills, California

Oct 24 2010
NetZero UOL*NETZERO Fraudulant use/aqcuisition of credit card information Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Internet Fraud: NetZero Internet

Sep 04 2010
NetZero Major problems trying to cancel my account; insisted that I keep subscription at lower rate; other Westlake Village, California Author: New Albany, Indiana Internet Service Providers: NetZero Westlake Village, California

Sep 03 2010
United Online / Juno Online Netzero Collection Letter Requesting CC Information for Co. I've Never Heard Of! Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Internet Service Providers: United Online / Juno Online Internet

Aug 26 2010
UOL - JUNO ONLINE United OnLine, NetZero Unauthorized Charges for Unauthorized Services Internet Author: , Maryland Internet Service Providers: UOL - JUNO ONLINE Internet

Aug 17 2010
UOL*NETZERO 866-841-1442 CAUS placing a 14.95 charge on my Discover each month. I called, they said they had no record of my phone or account. They continue to charge my account. I went to their web page they are an internet dial Internet, California Happening in California also Author: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio Computer Fraud: UOL*NETZERO 866-841-1442 CAUS Internet, California

Jun 19 2010
Netzero Ever tried to discontinue services with Netzero. Well it is harder to cancel services with Netzero than it was to divorce my last two husbands. Internet Author: , Texas Internet Service Providers: Netzero Internet

Jun 16 2010
NETZERO UNITED ONLINE COLLECTIONS DIVISION TodayI received the same letter that many more have received about owing Netzero 29.90 and that I have to pay by 21 Jun or else. I think this should be turned over to the FBI or other similar agency i Netzero and this collection agency (United Online Collections Division, which by the way, has no online address) needs to be investigated by the feds or higher. I have NO service with Netzero!! WOODLAND HILLS, California Author: Great Falls, Montana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: NETZERO UNITED ONLINE COLLECTIONS DIVISION WOODLAND HILLS, California

May 31 2010
Net Zero Internet Service NETZERO Will never stop billing you no matter how many times you cancel. Don't do it!!!! Never even got it running! Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Internet Services: Net Zero Internet Service Internet

May 07 2010
Juno - NetZero - United Online Unauthorized Charge to Debit Card Woodland Hills, California Author: Orlando, Florida Internet Service Providers: Juno - NetZero - United Online Woodland Hills, California

Apr 27 2010
Netzero Internet Services Fraudulent charges, Internet Author: douglas, Michigan Internet: Netzero Internet Services Internet

Apr 01 2010
Juno - Netzero CHARGING AFTER CANCELLATION - HIGH PRESSURE SALES PITCH Boone, North Carolina Author: Boone, North Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Juno - Netzero Boone, North Carolina

Feb 05 2010
United Online Collections Division; NetZero fraudulent company, false bills Woodland Hills, California Author: New London, Ohio United Online Collections Division; NetZero Woodland Hills, California

Jan 29 2010
NetZero Internet Service Provider I have tried numerous times to cancel my service, to no avail. They keep debiting my chk acct for their fee. Internet *Anyone in the world can 'Google' this- MASSACHUSETTS ERECTION POEM, and read it on the web! Author: Odessa, Texas NetZero Internet Service Provider Internet

Dec 28 2009
Juno - NetZero - United Online NetZero Started billing my credit card and I never signed up for services. Tried to cancel and they claim they can't find me in their system to cancel the account. I have turned it over to American Express Internet Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Internet Service Providers: Juno - NetZero - United Online Internet

Dec 24 2009
NetZero They will not let me cancel my account. Internet If they won't lisen to you, don't pay them Author: del rio, Texas Computer Fraud: NetZero Internet

Dec 16 2009
NETZERO - A UNITED ONLINE COMPANY United Online Just cancelled acct. NZ modified service without my permission. Woodland Hills, California Author: Wichita, Kansas Internet Service Providers: NETZERO - A UNITED ONLINE COMPANY Woodland Hills, California

Nov 18 2009
#UOL*NETZERO Netzero Fraudulent Charges to Credit Card Internet Author: Plano, Texas Internet Fraud: #UOL*NETZERO Internet

Nov 12 2009
UOL*NETZERO UOL*NetZero Never been affiliated with them/shared any info & THEY ARE STEALING MONEY OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT! Woodland Hills, California
Author: Tampa, Florida Banks: UOL*NETZERO Woodland Hills, California

Nov 12 2009
NETZERO used for one month, charged for 3 months Internet Refund has been issued! Author: Kettering, Ohio Internet Service Providers: NETZERO Internet