Company Directory | netzero
Approximately 299 Reports Found

Oct 16 2009
MySite.com Hosting MyHosting, FreeServers, NetZero, United Online Worst Hosting Ever | Terrible/Non-Existent Support | Bad Fees Woodland Hills, California
Author: austin, Texas Internet Services: MySite.com Hosting Woodland Hills, California

Aug 23 2009
Juno - NetZero - United Online Juno Unauthorized charges on my bank debit card Hot Springs, Arkansas Author: Hot Springs, Arkansas Internet Service Providers: Juno - NetZero - United Online Internet

Aug 11 2009
NetZero They make it hard to cancel, find ways to keep charging my Credit Card Internet Author: 123 Any ST, Alaska Internet Service Providers: NetZero Internet

Aug 04 2009
United Online Collections Division Fake Collection Letter for NetZero!!! Don't Give Them Your Credit Card #!!! Woodland Hills California Author: Denver, Colorado Collection Agencies: United Online Collections Division Woodland Hills, California

Aug 03 2009
United Online Collections-NetZero Received Fraudulent collection letter from United Online Collections Division-Affiliated with NetZero Woodland Hills California Author: North port, Florida Collection Agencies: United Online Collections-NetZero Woodland Hills, California

Jul 21 2009
Netzero internet servive Westlake Village California Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Marketing Companies: Netzero Westlake Village, California

Jul 11 2009
Netzero I cancelled my subscription with Netzero in March 09'. In June 09' netzero tried to withdraw $12.34 from my bank account. My bank did a return check on them and charged a $25.00 return check fee to my account. Netzero billed my account again for $12.34 and this time my bank allowed the transaction to happen. Internet Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Internet Service Providers: Netzero Internet

Jul 09 2009
United Online Collection Division - netzero,com THE COLLECTION COMPANY WROTE ME A LETTER SAYING THAT I OWED 19.90 AND THAT INTERNET WOULD BE TURNED OF IF I DID NOT SEND A PAYMENT,,,WHEN I WENT TO MY BANK I WAS 20.00 OVERDRAFT,BECAOUSE THIS COMPANY JUST CASED MY CHECK A FEW DAYS AGO.THE BILL WAS PAID BY CHECK ON THE 5/02/09 AND IS JUST KNOW BEING TOOK OUT OF ME ACCOUNT.I CALLED NETZERO AND ASKED THEM ABOUT THIS AND THEY SAID THEY HAD NOTHING TO WOODLAND HILLS California Author: laurel, Mississippi Attorneys General: United Online Collection Division - netzero,com WOODLAND HILLS, California

Jun 03 2009
United Online Collections Division Collection Fraud-Netzero Woodland Hills California Author: Leesburg, Florida Internet Service Providers: United Online Collections Division Woodland Hills, California

May 20 2009
UOL* Juno Online And/or NetZero Fraudulently charging my credit card $9.95 for months! Internet *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account that someone wrongfully takes it from you! Author: North Hollywood, California Internet Service Providers: UOL* Juno Online - NetZero Nationwide

May 19 2009
Net Zero Internet Service Provider Fraudulent signup for Net Zero service with my debit card Internet Update Author: Mamaroneck, New York Internet Service Providers: Net Zero Internet Service Provider Internet

112, Report #419209

Apr 06 2009
Netzero, A United Online Company Netzero has not been my provider for over 1 year, no contact from them and no bills. Woodland Hills California STOP COMPLAINING AND DO IT RIGHT www.budhibbs.com Author: Columbus, Ohio Internet Services: Netzero, A United Online Company Woodland Hills, California

Mar 28 2009
Netzero Inc. Stole $14.95 from my bank account and won't admint it! Woodland Hills California Author: Opelika, Alabama Internet Service Providers: Anthony DeToro, Esq - Netzero Inc. Woodland Hills, California

Mar 24 2009
United Online Collections Division United Online Collections Division Sent fraudulent collection notices for alleged non payment of a alleged NetZero account Woodland Hills California Author: Seattle, Washington Internet Service Providers: United Online Collections Division Woodland Hills, California

Mar 11 2009
Netzero Internet Services Charged money that was not suppose to be chager Woodland HIlls California Author: Marion, South Carolina Internet Service Providers: Netzero Internet Services Woodland HIlls, California

Mar 01 2009
Netzero Fraudulent, deceptive, money hungry thieves, steal from the poor and pocket the rest. Charlettesville Virginia Questions... Author: Lake Worth, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Netzero Charlettesville, Virginia

Feb 26 2009
Netzero, United Online NETZERO STEALS! Cleveland ohio Author: cleveland, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Netzero, United Online Nationwide

118, Report #419842

Feb 03 2009
Netzero - United Online Collection Division Today I just rec letter from this collection agency abtstating that I have deliquent account to Netzero and owe $14.95. I called Netzero and was able to spoke w/ an Indain lady and asked her why I received this letter when I already terminated my account since Aug 28, 2008 I even gave her the confirmation number that they gave during the time that I called. Good thing I kept the paper when my Woodland Hills California UPDATE Author: Jacksonville, Florida Internet Service Providers: Netzero - United Online Collection Division Woodland Hills, California

Jan 30 2009
UOL Juno / Netzero Online Fraudulent charges on my Amex to Juno Online New York Internet Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Internet Service Providers: UOL Juno / Netzero Online Internet

Jan 29 2009
UOL * NETZERO CHARGING TO MY CC YEARS AFTER CANCELATION Internet Author: puget sound, Washington Internet Service Providers: UOL * NETZERO Internet

Jan 22 2009
NetZero Tech support fraud Winsted Minnesota Author: canyon lake, California Internet Service Providers: NetZero Nationwide

Jan 17 2009
Netzero - United Online Company, Refused to Cancel my Grandparents internet serivce Woodland Hills California Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Internet: Netzero - United Online Company Woodland Hills, California

Jan 13 2009
UOL*Netzero UOL*NETZERO Attempting to Charge Me Online Internet Author: Glen Burnie, Maryland Credit Card Processing Companies: UOL*Netzero Internet

Dec 23 2008
Juno Online - NetZero obtained my credit card on their own and began charging Internet Author: santa rosa, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Juno Online - NetZero Internet

Dec 23 2008
NetZero, NetZero SCAM Internet Author: fort worth, Texas Internet Service Providers: NetZero Internet