Company Directory | news-media
Approximately 619 Reports Found

Feb 08 2016
Central Billing Ripoff by Readers Discount Center Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Sherwood, Arkansas News Media: Central Billing Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
production media company BUYER BEWARE. This advertising co. is a scam. I have purchased almost 2000.00 dollars of advertising in 3 real estate folders and have yet to see anything from the co. as of 2/7/16 and paid for it back in july of 2015. I have tried calling and they won't return my calls, thus I am ready to pursue this via the judicial way and sue for false advertising practises and refund of my money paid. DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS TERRIBLE COMPANY THAT CONTINUES TO STEAL MONEY FROM CLIENTS. Beaverton Oregon Author: Scottsdale, Arizona News Media: production media company Oregon

Feb 02 2016
Empowr empowr.com social media San Diego Internet Author: Alabama News Media: Empowr Internet

Feb 02 2016
JUVACELL OFFERED ME A TRIAL SAMPLE SAID I ONLY HAD TO PAY SHIPPING WHICH I DID AND THEN THEY TAKE ALMOST 200.00 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT Internet Author: SHERWOOD, Arkansas News Media: JUVACELL Internet

Feb 01 2016
Pocono Record Defamation of character Lehighton Pennsylvania Defamation of Character Author: Pennsylvania News Media: Pocono Record Lehighton, Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2016
The Blueprint Style Magazine Fake Magazine, Stole Samples, Liars, Fraudulent Nationwide
Author: LOS ANGELES, California News Media: The Blueprint Style Magazine Nationwide

Jan 18 2016
neutratone i saw on line the add for neutratone for paying shipping only of 4.95 for the sample with all these wonderful things this product was goiing to do for the wrinkles on my 65 year old face.hmmm thought this is a cheap fix got the jar 6 weeks ago and then last week a recieved a larger jar. but i couldn't use the product because when i tried the first jar my face broke out with all these red polka dots like mimi mouses dress oh my gawd. uniondale New York Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico News Media: neutratone uniondale, New York

Jan 16 2016
D.Paul Williams Foreslosurepedia.org#opnamfsNo contractor left behind Slander Internet Author: Really_dude?, California News Media: D.Paul Williams Internet

Jan 02 2016
Ali Wunderman deceitful writer blackmail businesses Larkspur California
Author: San Francisco, California News Media: Ali Wunderman Larkspur, California

Dec 09 2015
The Ave Maria Herald The Ave Herald Propaganda Paper for the community of Ave Maria, Florida that would make Joseph Goebbels proud. Ave Maria, Florida
(((REDACTED))) lied Author: Naples, Florida News Media: The Ave Maria Herald Ave Maria, Florida

Dec 08 2015
Magazine Publishers Service CanadaMags.com When trying To Sign up-The sugar rolled out but when I tried to cancel the tone was threatening. Montreal Quebec Author: Beaumont, Alberta, Alberta News Media: Magazine Publishers Service Montreal, Quebec

Nov 26 2015
Dannell Booker Taking All Our Good Black Men, LIPSBOOKS Author, Fraud, Deadbeat, Manipulator, Slander, Scandal Los Angeles, California Nationwide [email protected] Author: New York, New York News Media: Dannell Booker Nationwide

Nov 07 2015
Brighthouse Brighthouse Collects from EACH CUSTOMER Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida News Media: Brighthouse Melbourne, Florida

Oct 13 2015
In the News Sent me a Tampa Florida Author: Charlotte, North Carolina News Media: In the News Tampa, Florida

Oct 05 2015
invoke no pay for incentives waltham Massachusetts
Author: nappanee, Indiana News Media: invoke waltham , Massachusetts

Sep 19 2015
JuvaCell skin therapy I signed up for a 30 day trial for 4.95. No paperwork was enclosed in package. A month later they billed me 98.00 fpr this item. They claim I had a 14-day trial and was supposed to contact them. I do not recall ANYTHING that stated that. I want them to reverse the charge and have contacted my credit card company. This is a scam. If this was in small letters smewhere I did not see it nor do I recall giving them the authority to card my card for anything more than 4.95. I want them to reverse the 98.00. I NEVER WOULD HAVE SIGNED UP FOR THIS HAD I KNOWN. Hamden Connecticut Author: phoenix, Arizona News Media: JuvaCell skin therapy Hamden, Connecticut

Sep 11 2015
LINE-NEWS ANYTHING WITH NEWS lines-news new york Internet Author: Detroit, Michigan News Media: LINE-NEWS Internet

18, Report #1251901

Aug 30 2015
Raquel Reyes @rah_rr Beware of Fake E! Entertainment Employee Internet Author: California News Media: Raquel Reyes Internet

Aug 27 2015
Subco unsolicited magazine subscription Internet Author: Xenia, Ohio News Media: Subco Internet

Aug 24 2015
Production Media Took my money and ruined the folders, Caldwell Banker will not use them Portland Oregon Author: Ketchum, Idaho News Media: Production Media Portland, Oregon

Aug 07 2015
news-range.com SCAM! They do not indicate Internet
Author: Queens Village, New York News Media: news-range.com Internet

Aug 05 2015
sears repair service Sears home service scam artists stole my money Kingston NH 03848 Nationwide Author: new haven, Connecticut News Media: sears repair service Nationwide

Aug 03 2015
Cassandra O'Donnell Cassandra A. O'Donnell All Beware of this SCAM Black Mail Artist Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida News Media: Cassandra O'Donnell Orlando, Florida

Jul 27 2015
NATIONAL ROOFING SYSTEMS NEW ROOF AND SIDING roof replacement, DEKALB SR. ENGINEER cites; NOT TO CODE IBC MANUAL, Contractor Owens Corning Preferred Installer marketed on website as well Home Advisor, OC not backing, HA no mediation, BBB unresolved, GA Right to Demand response to industry standard,  marietta Georgia Author: ATLANTA, Georgia News Media: NATIONAL ROOFING SYSTEMS marietta, Georgia

Jul 20 2015
Collect Pros U.S. Weekly Magazine Scam Woburn Massachusetts Author: Hoover, Alabama News Media: Collect Pros Woburn, Massachusetts