Company Directory | nme
Approximately 164 Reports Found

Oct 03 2009
Chris Supervisor? National Magazine Exchange NME I repeatedly told this person to Cancel everything and do not debit my account. I just checked my account and the debit was placed at 20:19:02 this date. 9/25/09 Failure of supervisor to listen to suspected customer. Clearwater, Florida They might take MORE $ if you do not stop them. Author: Laughlin, Nevada Cross-Border Scams: Chris Supervisor? Clearwater, Florida

Aug 30 2009
N.M.E NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE NME 1-866-374-9984 I just wanted to cancel my magazines before they even shipped. I received a bill before any magazine. I called again to cancel they just keep reducing my bill. I don't want the magazines. Atlanta Georgia How to cancel the magazines. Act fast. And change your credti account number. Read this. Author: Morgan Hill, California Book & Magazine Publishers: N.M.E NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 31 2009
National Magazine Exchange Began to send me FIVE different magazines I did not sign up for and charge me for it!!! Clearwater Florida I am still getting bills for mags I didn't order Author: Henderson, Nevada Telemarketers: National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Jul 19 2009
NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE CHARGED MY CARD. I CANC MAGAZINES AND THEY KEPT BILLING MY CARD I HAD TO CUT OFF THE CARD AND NO THEY CALL ME UP TO 4 TIMES A DAY AND HARRASSE ME AND KEEP SENDING MAGAZINES THAT I NEVER ORDERED DENVER Colorado I don't want magazines or travel clubs or any of the NME junk. Author: OAK ISLAND, North Carolina Attorneys General: NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE DENVER, Colorado

Jul 16 2009
National Magazine Exchange Todays Economy: Who will Rule, the good guys or the bad guys Clearwater Florida To AllegedlyAngryMrStupid; U R losing, people read the 350 plus complaints, NME is a bunch of looser high pressure sales leeches. Author: Shelby Township, Michigan Court Judges: National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Jun 30 2009
National Magazine Exchange (NME) Telephone solicitation for unwanted magazine subscription(s). Clearwater Florida It's not a telephone Solicitation... Author: Jasper, Alabama Telemarketers: National Magazine Exchange (NME) Clearwater, Florida

Feb 28 2009
National Magazine Exchange,National Publishers Exchange Clearinghouse Magazine ,Million Dollar Sweepstakes Strike It Rich 2 Sweepstakes, Agore Marketing Solutions Inc./ SCAM ARTISTS, MAJOR FRAUD, BEWARE! THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY AND GIVE YOU NOTHING Clearwater Florida Pa-Leesse will you victims read this remedy REgarding the scum (my opinion) at NME Agora Marketing including EScanlon ChrisKing HIPOCRITE SKANKs Author: marlboro, New Jersey Telemarketers: National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Feb 28 2009
National Magazine Exchange - NME Magazine selections Clearwater Florida Author: Hopkins, Minnesota Telemarketers: National Magazine Exchange - NME Clearwater, Florida

Feb 21 2009
National Magazine Exchange BIG TIME RIP OFF - NEW OWNERS AGORA MARKETING Clearwater Florida Ann - I am lucky, I am now an ex-employee, can you give us some updates about NME? People Ann is correct - just hang up!!! Author: pittsburgh,, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Feb 03 2009
SDP - SPECIAL DATA PROCESSING CORP - NME - NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE - AGORA MARKETING SOLUTIONS SCREWS OVER EMPLOYEES CLEARWATER Florida Ipsy - more details please. Who's in charge? I hated working there. Author: BROOKLYN, New York Attorneys General: SDP - SPECIAL DATA PROCESSING CORP - NME - NATIONAL MAGAZINE EXCHANGE - AGORA MARKETING SOLUTIONS CLEARWATER, Florida

Jan 04 2009
Nme*magazine Exchange i took a survay on computer said no to all but one thet said it would cost me 6.95 for mags i choose i get books i wanted pluss watch and laptop they astarted taking 44.95 out of me bank and have not stopped yet Clearwater Florida Author: alexandria, Louisiana Bait-and-Switch: Nme*magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Nov 16 2008
National Magazine Exchange ,NME Harasses me to report my ID #.Then they hound me to extend my subscriptions Clearwater Florida You will be harrassed if you don't stop them. YOU MUST CANCEL. Read and do the following. Author: Rochester, New York Liars: National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Oct 26 2008
Special Data Processing - National Magazine Exchange Another scam fraud misleading company that got my info suspiciously like HiringMax Fred OmidvarAngela Penbrook Productions Clearwater Florida SDP/NME Claimed I recently purchased something to ClearwaterBBB that's why they called which is FALSE Author: LAKEWOOD, California Criminal Justice System: Special Data Processing - National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Oct 13 2008
National Magazine Exchange NME sold 4-year subscription by aggressive marketing to my 92-year old father Naperville Illinois Congratulations for getting the cancelation. Good for you. Folks read this for instructions to cancel and get a refund. Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: National Magazine Exchange NME Naperville, Illinois

Oct 06 2008
National Magazine Exchange Charged Card without authorization Clearwater Florida great Bait and Switch idea on this prize lotto offering Author: Stewartville, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: NME-National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Oct 06 2008
Readers Source They called and told me they were reducing my payments on some magazines I had ordered from NME Magazines. They said I could pay 12.95 for 24 months. I said this is a rip off and them an hung up on me. I then called NME magazines and she said they had other reports on this company and they had nothing to do with them. This has got to be stopped. Internet Carol yu should check out Special Data Processing / National Magazine Exchange in search on Ripoff Report Author: Dyersburg, Tennessee Attorneys General: Readers Source Internet

Sep 28 2008
National Magazine Exchange - NME sent prize number,and somehow hooked me. I want to cancel everthing. Clearwater Florida Author: SEVIERVILLE, Tennessee Telemarketers: National Magazine Exchange - NME Clearwater, Florida

Sep 23 2008
NME National Magazine Exchange Won't cancel my subscription or refund my money Clearwater Florida Kg call them back. See below and get your refund. Author: erie, Pennsylvania Newspapers – Magazines: NME National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Aug 04 2008
National Magazine Exchange - NME Solicitation of Credit Card Information under guise of Publishers Clearing House Contest. Clearwater Florida Get your money refunded. READ THIS. It works and it's easy. Author: SHELBY TOWNSHIP, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

Jul 21 2008
NME Magazine Services POSTGRAM GREEN CARD-CALL TO CONFIRM FAKE 2MILLION SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY Clearwater Florida Author: sheboygan, Wisconsin Mail Order Services: NME Magazine Services Clearwater, Florida

Jul 14 2008
Special Data Processing, NME SDP a scam? Not quite, but d**n close Clearwater Florida Crappy place to work Author: Clearwater, Florida Sales People: Special Data Processing Clearwater, Florida

Jul 10 2008
National Exchange Mazagine Readers' Club I receive a letter from NME my mazagine list. Clearwater Florida Author: Detroit, Michigan Telemarketing Companies: National Exchange Mazagine Clearwater, Florida

Jun 22 2008
NHE Magazine John Brody NME Sweepstakes... Scam... Clearwater Florida Green Card? You received a Jade Mailer? OK call in. Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Corrupt Companies: NHE Magazine Clearwater, Florida, Florida

Jun 09 2008
National Magazine Exchange Taking Advantage of Struggling College Kids Clearwater Florida Tell an accurate account of what happened Author: Moscow, Idaho Telemarketers: National Magazine Exchange Clearwater, Florida

May 26 2008
NME PRIZE DISBURSEMENT Did you receive a letter so you can be rich? check out this one. CLEARWATER Florida Author: horn lake, Mississippi Telemarketers: NME PRIZE DISBURSEMENT CLEARWATER, Florida