institution

Company Directory | northern-leasing
Approximately 512 Reports Found

Apr 01 2013
Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. have been taking $35 out of my bank accout for 20 years. I put a block on my account and now they're charging me for the amount they couldn't phish out of my account and New York New York Author: Rockville, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. New York, New York

Mar 26 2013
Northern Leasing Systems WARNING // AVOID THIS COMPANY// Internet, Internet Author: Fallbrook, California Home Improvements: Northern Leasing Systems Internet

Mar 19 2013
Golden Eagle Leasing, LLC Northern Leasing Systems DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE CROOKS New York, New York Author: Kemah, Texas Consumer Services: Golden Eagle Leasing, LLC New York, New York

Mar 12 2013
Northern Leasing Systems, Inc Jason Ortega RIP OFF PHISHING New YOrk, New York Author: Bloomington, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Northern Leasing Systems, Inc New YOrk, New York

Mar 07 2013
top nails & hair beauty school Jasmine Beauty Supply Northern Leasing Company, Lew Ison, Nation Wide Merchant Services, Sun Enterprises are all ripoff and frauds taylorsville, Utah Author: taylorsville, Utah Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: top nails & hair beauty school taylorsville, Utah

Feb 07 2013
Northern Leasing Systems Inc Northern Leasing Systems Inc Has been charging me for a credit terminal for 5 years for terminal i turned back in New York, New York Author: Buffalo, New York Miscellaneous Office Services: Northern Leasing Systems Inc New York, New York

Feb 06 2013
Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. Unresponsive, Major scam, Do not use, Customer DISservice New York, New York Author: Wheaton, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. New York, New York

Feb 06 2013
Northern Leasing LLC Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. Theft & Fraudulent Credit Card Processing Fee Charges/Lease Fees New York, New York Author: honolulu, Hawaii Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Northern Leasing LLC New York, New York

Feb 05 2013
Northern Leasing Systems Inc Northern Leasing Thieves New York, New York Author: , Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Northern Leasing Systems Inc New York, New York

Feb 01 2013
Northern Leasing MONEY GRAB InternetNew York, New York Author: Whitehall, Wisconsin Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Northern Leasing Internet New York, New York

Jan 25 2013
Northern Leasing Systems years of ripp off New York, New York Author: Jasper, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Northern Leasing Systems New York, New York

Jan 17 2013
Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. Ripoff Credit Card Machine Lease Contract scam with lease terms that state NONCANCELLABLE in print too small for the human eye. fraudulent ripoff business New York New York Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. New York, New York

Jan 14 2013
northern Leasing System This company is a scam! Do not use them. I had a contract with them for my small business for several years and when I closed my business they assured me that the contract was cancelled and that no fu new York, New York Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: northern Leasing System new York, New York

Jan 06 2013
Transnational / northern leasing /global pay please stay away of these poeple, do not sign any paper with them!!! Rosemont, Illinois Author: lombard, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Transnational / northern leasing /global pay Rosemont, Illinois

Jan 03 2013
Northern Leasing System, Inc. Over charging, not accepting a notice of cancellation and changing the buy out price 3 times in minutes. New York, New York Author: Bethel Park, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Northern Leasing System, Inc. New York, New York

Jan 02 2013
Northern Leasing Systems NORTHEN LEASING SYSTEMS , DISHONEST, abusive, never answer the phone, my company closed over a year and still SENDING BILLS, an old machine SENT AND I PAYED OVER 300.00 FOR IT, NOW THEY SAY WE MUST New York, New York Author: doral, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Northern Leasing Systems New York, New York

Dec 27 2012
Northern Leasing Systems Electronic Payment systems acting as an agent of Northern Leasing Systems I was called wanting me to lease a credit card machine, saying there was NO CONTRACT. The cost per month would be $109.00. When I called to cancel this I was told that I could not and that it was a Internet New York, New York Author: ashland, Virginia Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Northern Leasing Systems Internet New York, New York

Dec 26 2012
Northern Leasing Systems, Inc Northern Leasing PAID a scam artist to get me to sign a lease. Their business practices are deceptive and fraudulent. New York, New York Author: Pittsburg, Kansas Credit Card Processing Companies: Northern Leasing Systems, Inc New York, New York

Dec 13 2012
Northern Leasing Company Inc - equipment Finance Lease - signtronix I too have been ripped off. I was told that if I helped my son buy the sign, it would generate more business, and they did not explain to me that it was a noncancellabe contract, they also said they had to have $700 in advance to get this and also a valid credit card, and yes they took me for a ride. New York New York Author: columbia, Kentucky Car Washes: Signtronix - northern Leasing Systems Inc - equipment Finance Lease New York, New York

Dec 11 2012
Wholesale Merchant Processing they cheated me by creating false paperwork and sign me up with Northern Leasing System without my knowing this company overcharged me not as what they came and promissed me Beaverton, Oregon Author: San Diego, California Credit Services: Wholesale Merchant Processing Beaverton, Oregon

Dec 08 2012
Northern Leasing Systems Scammed, Misrepresentation, Illegal Business Practices, Con Artists New York, New York Author: , Florida Questionable Activities: Northern Leasing Systems New York, New York

Dec 03 2012
Northern Leasing deceptive sales New York, New York Author: Douglasville, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: Northern Leasing New York, New York

Nov 29 2012
Northern Leasing Fraudulent lease termination fees and charging for credit card machine New York, New York Author: Coram, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Northern Leasing New York, New York

Nov 08 2012
Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. Wants Settlement to discontinue $42/mo lease for a $99 product. Have already paid approx $1200 for this product. New York, New York Author: Big Bear Lake, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Northern Leasing Systems, Inc. New York, New York

50, Report #819070

Oct 05 2012
Northern Leasing Systems, Inc Neil Scott - Northern Leasing Systems Inc Northern Leasing Systems tricked me into a 48 months Lease, returned the equipment and want me to pay for the whole amount!!! Scam from New York!! New York, New York
Author: Williamson, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Northern Leasing Systems, Inc New York, New York