Company Directory | one-price
Approximately 230 Reports Found

Jul 29 2014
Millionairedates.com Millionaire dates online dating advertise one price then as you upgrade quotes another when membership is cancelled California Internet Author: Trenton, New Jersey Financial Services: Millionairedates.com Internet

Jul 28 2014
Checks Unlimited I sent in for checks at one price, advertised them. They sent them, and the checks were acceptable. Then, two weeks later (I have not used checks yet), they sent a bill for more than triple the price I had already paid ,as stated on order form/order ad, saying the lower price was for first time customers only. As I understand contract law, if they advertise a price, you pay the price, and they send the product, that contract is ratified. They say it is only for new customers ,I am a repeat customer. I did not see this on the ad.order form I sent in, because (apparently) it was printed too small to see. But even so, if it was the wrong price, it should have been communicated to me before they sent the checks. do I send them back? They are not used, but have my acct. no. on them, so they cannot be used by anyone else. I think sixty something is too high, and that price was not on the ad. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Eaton Rapids, Michigan Printing & Copy Services: Checks Unlimited Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 04 2014
Interstate Mufflers Quoted one price and charged another. Staunton Virginia Author: Waynesboro, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Interstate Mufflers Staunton, Virginia

Jun 25 2014
Ashland Towing & Repair Ashland Tow & Repair is a Ripoff, Quote One Price Before the Tow, Then Double the Price. ASHLAND Oregon
Author: Medford, Oregon Auto Towing: Ashland Towing & Repair ASHLAND, Oregon

Jun 25 2014
America's locksmith services Told me one price on phone then doubled after they did the job. Horrible customer service rep on phone! Kissimmee Florida Author: Winter garden, Florida Emergency Services: America's locksmith services Select State/Province

Jun 12 2014
Experian Autocheck Advertises one price for a vehicle check report and charges you 4x the advertised amount! ca Author: mission viejo, California Advertising / Deceptive: Experian Autocheck Select State/Province

May 16 2014
Big Star Moving Big Star Movers quoted me one price when I called to inquire and a higher when I called to go ahead. West Palm Beach Florida
Author: Delray Beach, Florida Moving Companies: Big Star Moving West Palm Beach , Florida

May 15 2014
Professional Landscaping Construction Duoc Pham Told us one price and charged us a whole different price! kept charging and charging and did not keep up with promises Suisun City , California Author: Suisun City, California Sales People: Professional Landscaping Construction Suisun City CA, California

May 05 2014
Fortress Financial Services, Inc. A lawyer for this company worked on a business case for me where I was overcharged for services. She quoted me one price and then kept making changes to the price. I had also enlisted her services for a personal matter to which I resolved on my own and she kept my $500 deposit claiming that she had already spent hours on the phone, which was not true. This company is money hungry and will do anything to get you to retain their services. They quote you one thing and continue to go up on the prices and cheat you out of your money. Do Not use if you don't have money to waste. Bend Oregon Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Fortress Financial Services, Inc. Bend, Oregon

Apr 28 2014
Cohen's Home Furnishings Ltd Cohen's QUOTED ONE PRICE, AFTER DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION RECEIVED A NEW HIGHER PRICE. Forteau New Foundland Author: Forteau, New Foundland Furniture & Furnishings: Cohen's Home Furnishings Ltd Forteau, New Foundland

Apr 25 2014
simply green landsaping and lawncare hes known by different names as hes a scam artist.beware I hired him he quote me one price then tried to sam me with a bill much higher and it was a receipt not stating what were the charges individually and the guys did a half fast job . very poorly done he had workers start the job half fast and not completed but was paid infull cape coral florida Author: cape coral, Florida Landscape Companies: simply green landsaping and lawncare Internet

Apr 23 2014
Midas Dennis Robbins Deamma Inc. Quote one price, demand another when done. Phoenix Arizona Author: Bend, Oregon Auto Repair Service: Midas Dennis Robbins Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 04 2014
Walgreens Bait and switch? Advertise one price, charge higher price Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Altamonte Springs, Florida Drug Stores: Walgreens Altamonte Springs, Florida

Apr 02 2014
cash4iphones, cash4laptops, Cellular Distribution Strategies They quote you one price, but then pay a lower amount. They accept phones in perfect condition but then claim they are in inferior condition. Internet Author: Costa Mesa, California Telephones: cash4iphones Internet

Mar 27 2014
Hudson Hyundai quoted me one price; charged me 50% more Jersey City New Jersey Author: Middletown, New York Auto Repair Service: Hudson Hyundai Jersey City, New Jersey

Mar 23 2014
MG EXPRESS,Llc GL Freight - Zan Mitrov aka John This guy don't like to pay his debts, he uses license plates that don't match his trucks, his trucks break down all the time, he will lie about delivery status if he can't deliver the load on time, he will accept a load for one price and sell at a much lower price so he can pocket your money, Zan/John is a huge scammer, he cheats his drivers out of their pay, someone needs to audit his books, he makes up the logbook information to the DOT, he tells the drivers to do two sets of logbooks. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Trucking Companies: MG EXPRESS,Llc Las Vegas, Nevada

Feb 26 2014
One Price Dry Cleaning MICKSS PROPERTIES, INC. Unprofessional and Disrespectful. Pembroke Pines Florida
Author: Miramar, Florida Cleaning Services: One Price Dry Cleaning Pembroke Pines, Florida

18, Report #1120908

Feb 04 2014
United Trucking / United Carriers United Trucking / United Carriers Thomas James Quoted one price and would not guarantee it once vehicle would be delivered. Bad experience, bad customer service, would not let me speak and called me a retard after I advised him would not sign agreement. Has partner that works out in Florida name Mike/Michael. New York Author: Woodridge, Illinois Auto Transporters: United Trucking / United Carriers Florida

19, Report #1120390

Feb 03 2014
Diamond Van Lines Diamond Van Lines stole my furniture and is holding it hostage. They quoted one price, when the movers came they wrapped up my furniture and told me it was going to be double the price. I told them I could not pay the amount and they said they had free storage for a month and you could pay for additional storage. When I called after a month the rude owner said that I had to pay my balance to get another month of storage. Nationwide Author: Spotslyvannia , Virginia BBB Better Business Bureau: Diamond Van Lines San Diego, CA 92109, Select State/Province

Jan 17 2014
Maestro Cleaning Carpet Maestro Restoration Cleaning Services Bate and switch - Quote one price and when arrive switch to a price double the price Dallas Texas Author: Little Elm, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Maestro Cleaning Carpet Dallas, Texas

Nov 11 2013
Pam Theut/Rave Computer Pam Blondeau Theut STUPID SCAM ARTIST WHO QUOTES ONE PRICE AND WHEN WORK DONE 75% HIGHER Sterling Heights Michigan Author: sterling heights, Michigan Computer Software: Pam Theut/Rave Computer Sterling Heights, Michigan

Oct 19 2013
Greener One Price Cleaner Lost my shirt there Morton Grove Illinois Author: Morton Grove, Illinois Dry Cleaners: Greener One Price Cleaner Morton Grove, Illinois

Sep 02 2013
admitsite.com Purchased phones at one price, then wanted more money, no items received Beijing Haidian District Internet Author: port st lucie, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: admitsite.com Internet

Aug 10 2013
Iberia office supply quote one price charged another New Iberia Louisiana Author: broussard, Louisiana Moving & Storage: Iberia office supply New Iberia, Louisiana

Aug 09 2013
Black people meet.com People meda They lie boutthepriceand put the ending price there taking out of your on a different page so you think your paying one price and if your paying for 6 months and the keep your money after one use and they keep 6months of money there are rude and they rip off people think they pay for a month and the take you for six month they told me they had no number to the corp office to give me to call and complain and the only gave me a po box to write to stay away from this people they rip you off big time They would,t say Texas Author: Bear, Delaware Politicians: Black people meet.com Texas