Company Directory | online-store
Approximately 224 Reports Found

Apr 14 2016
extinct onlinestore beijing coachbags2016.comYINSJING ONLINE STORE BEIJING CN handbags beijing Internet fake coach handbags worse quality ever even for fake beijing Internet
Author: trenton, Michigan Department & Outlet Stores: extinct onlinestore beijing coachhandbags Internet

Mar 13 2016
vanilla visa prepaid card I bought $100 gift card, I used only 16.00 worth of Gas, my card was without my knowledge used by an online store purchase for 80+ dollars following day. The only person I have my # to was the customer service rep n when activating the zip code. I think Prepaid credit cards, unauthorized charges, scam, online.purchases cannot be traced, dispute dept fraud Nationwide Author: lincoln park, New Jersey Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: vanilla visa prepaid card Nationwide

Mar 12 2016
Battdepot USA Online Store sales@battdepot.comtechsupport@battdepot.com Shipped an incorrect part & charged me for shipping after I returned the part. Bellingham, Washington, 98225 Internet Author: Placentia, California Cable Companies: Battdepot USA Online Store Internet

Feb 16 2016
NastyDress.com NastyDress.comnastydress.comhttp://www.choies.com/ RIP-OFF CLOTHING Store! They post false pictures and then send you something totally different! Dont buy from this site!!!! online store Internet Author: sedona, Arizona On-Line Stores: NastyDress.com Internet

Feb 14 2016
Coach Outlet Stores- 80%OFF- Coach Factory Online Store The products are notreal, I asked for a refund and I have not heard anything back, I also can no longer get to the link even though they had a place on there for easy returns. Internet Author: Kyle, Texas Department & Outlet Stores: Coach Outlet Stores- 80%OFF- Coach Factory Online Store Internet

Jan 21 2016
NGOA reference 320153510074493639 on credit card statement. I bought flashlights and two battery packs from this company at an online store 12/17/15, for a total cost of $153. I never received a confirmation email or a response to my phone call. I tried three times to call and was hung up on each time. Today is January 21, 2016, and I have received nothing from them. I will try to have my credit card company look into this. I advise no one to reply to any of the offeres I have seen online to get a military style flashlight. Saint Charles Missouri Update Author: Sarasota, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: NGOA Saint Charles, Missouri

Nov 08 2015
APL Apple ONLINE store Nov. 7, 2015 fraudulent unauthorized charges 3 times: $2,000, $2,000 and $500 Internet Author: Houston, Texas Computer Fraud: APL Apple ONLINE store Internet

Oct 20 2015
Shop Nice Kicks Nice Kicks NiceKicks.com ShopNiceKicks.com Do Not Order From ShopNiceKicks.com!!! Online Store Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Shop Nice Kicks Internet

Oct 09 2015
NFL SHOP official online store Internet
NFL Shop Author: Columbia, South Carolina Questionable Activities: NFL SHOP official online store Internet

Oct 07 2015
ExtensionWorks Unusable Plug In for my Online Store-Will not refund money Point Cook, Victoria Australia Internet Just as I stated Author: Columbia, South Carolina Computer Software: ExtensionWorks Internet

Sep 17 2015
zedwed online store Klammath Falls Oregon Author: Sacramento, California Specialty Stores: zedwed online store Klammath Falls, Oregon

Sep 17 2015
Square enix online store They charged my credit card, and did not provide what they said they would Internet Author: igersoll, Ontario Miscellaneous Electronics: Square enix online store Internet

Sep 17 2015
Cvsonlinepills.com CVS Online Store 724-252-2150Meds OnlineJames Miller941-295-9739 I paid them for my order with their guaranteed delivery date + order# but now they have not shipped it and refuse my calls and emails North Port FL Author: Makawao, Hawaii Clinics: Cvsonlinepills.com Internet

Aug 23 2015
coach outlet/facebook reliance online store, Beijing cn did not recieve order paid for beijing Internet Author: arden, North Carolina Luggage & Leather Goods: coach outlet/facebook Internet

Aug 08 2015
Hardware Online Store hardwareonlinestore.com Great prices, until you register to see the exhorbitant shipping costs Fort Lauderdale (online) Florida Author: Arroyo Grande, California Specialty Stores: Hardware Online Store Internet

Jul 23 2015
Italist-luxury online store This website sold me what I believe to be not authentic designer shoes. The shoes were completely sized incorrectly. I have several by the designer that all fit the same and these were over a size too small. I was told I could return them but the return shipping fee was $160. I assumed the return shipping fee would be roughly what I paid for the initial shipping which was close to $25. DHL told me the company could work with me, allow me to pay them to use their shipping account but they would not. The insole of this shoe is different from all other chie Miharas as well. If this are indeed authentic then at the very least Italist is guilty of terrible customer service. Italy Internet I hv just bought a ferragamo bag from them n dun tk it's authentic too Author: Chicago, Illinois Clothing Stores: Italist-luxury online store Internet

Jul 18 2015
WholesaleBizJerseys, Wholesale NFL Jerseys store, Discount NFL Jerseys online store Waste Of Time Unknown Internet Card Charged Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Unusual Rip-Off: wholesalebizjerseys Internet

Jul 09 2015
Watches Factory Online Store Sent Me A Completely Different Watch Than I Ordered And Asking Me to Keep It China Internet Author: Tarzana, California Jewelry Stores: Watches Factory Online Store Internet

Jun 15 2015
Celire gocpg.com Online Store the offer products that never shipped out. No Response from telephone, email, ect. Texas Internet
Author: West Hills, California On-Line Stores: Celire Internet

May 08 2015
Grobba's Delight Not a legitimate online store - will ask for Western Union wire transfer Internet Author: Annandale, Virginia Television Parts & Services: Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Grobba's Delight Internet

Mar 09 2015
YINSJING ONLINE STORE BEIJING CN handbags beijing Internet Author: LOS LUNAS, New Mexico Clothing Stores: YINSJING ONLINE STORE BEIJING CN Internet

Feb 27 2015
Sanaa Solution Fraudulent online store Internet Author: Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Sanaa Solution Internet

23, Report #1205579

Jan 30 2015
digital river mcafee-online store digital river Paid for online computer protection. Could not download it because I was no eligible. Took my money anyway. Asked for refund. Never got one. Not known Not known Author: colorado springs', Colorado Internet Service Providers: digital river

24, Report #1205378

Jan 29 2015
Unique Platnum Online Store shady, elderly scam artists, crackpot company, dillusional Uniontown,Pennsylvania Internet Author: spring hill, Florida Computer Stores: Unique Platnum Online Store Internet

25, Report #1203993

Jan 24 2015
Official NFL Online Store, OFFICIAL NFL JERSEYS SHOP, NFL Jersey Fraud Company Shanghi, China Internet Author: Vallejo, California Clothing Stores: Official NFL Online Store Internet