Company Directory | option-one
Approximately 245 Reports Found

Sep 28 2015
Health Insurance Innovations, Health Option One, Jubran Abdulaziz- agent Hidden Charges Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations Deerfield Beach, Florida

Sep 23 2015
Option One Financial Services- Jeremy James Loan - Scam - Fraud Internet Author: Chino Hills, California Loans: Option One Financial Services Internet

Sep 10 2015

Aug 13 2014
Option One Plumbing Can't Clear Line, Tries to Sell New Sewer Phoenix California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Plumbing: OPTION ONE PLUMBING Rancho Cucamonga, California

Jul 03 2014
Option One Plumbing and Rooter, LLC Warning: Bait-and-Switch Company!! Phoenix Arizona
Author: Tonopah, Arizona Plumbing: Option One Plumbing and Rooter, LLC Phoenix, Arizona

May 17 2014
Option One Mortgage Thomas Laine Martin Bryan Christopher Moon Robert Michael Damme Thomas Laine Martin Robert Michael Damme Option One Mortgage I called option one mortgage march of 2007 with a 600 dollar payment my actual payment was 808.  Calabasas California
Author: Grand Blanc , Michigan Mortgage Companies: Option One Mortgage Thomas Laine Martin Bryan Christopher Moon Robert Michael Damme Calabasas, California

May 15 2014
Option One Mortgage I called option one mortgage march of 2007 with a 600 dollar payment my actual payment was 808. I tried to make a deal with them then they informed me I could nt make partial I was going to call my mom and borrow the rest then lady on the phone informed she could take that payment and I would skip a payment and for 3 months 1400 and some change but it had to be set up as automatic draft. well long story after they took the last 1400 they sent back my partial and said I was in foreclosure. I needed 10 k to reinstate my that the sheriff would be there in ten days to throw me. I call the company they continue with the scary tactics then I called an atty who informed me I had to file bankruptcy. so I cashed the check they sent me back to pay the atty. I put 30 k down on a 109k home put 15 k into i.t keep in mind I was only 200 dollars short originally .now I don't have a home and that much for rent Calabasas California Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Mortgage Companies: Option One Mortgage Calabasas, California

Oct 16 2013
Option one mortgage Foreclosed and sold my property and I could not get in contact . The phone number on my mortgage statement went to India or some foreign country and they could not help me . Then I finally went to a seminar to help in Los Angeles and a representative said my home was sold .... I had no written notice . Irvine California Author: San Pedro , California Mortgage Companies: Option one Irvine, California

Oct 06 2013
Residential Resource Center/Option 1 Network/ Option1Network/Option one network/800-531-6398 Loan Modification - Upfront Fees- Not Allowed by Law Irvine, CA California Author: San Diego, California Loan Modification: Residential Resource Center/Option 1 Network/ Irvine, California

Aug 10 2013
Option One/Wells Fargo Servicer AHMSI - American Home Mortgage Servicing, Incorporated Applied for mortgage modification. Got scared because of bad press. Made arrangements with AHMS,Inc. to pay one and one-half of another till June and be paid up. SLS assigned loan in January, 2010. Couldnt find two mortgage payments sent to AHMSI. I made another mortgage payment to SLS and had $600 in suspense. Then in March, 2010, I called SLS to make payment, they refused, need two, called next day with two,they refused, they need three, called next day with three, they refused,they need four,then called next day with four and informed they sent me to foreclosure. After addtl $3000 + $600 in suspense, the foreclosure was avoided. What a ripoff that followed NO federal guidelines. Tennesser Author: Afton, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Option One/Wells Fargo Select State/Province

Jul 14 2013
AHMSI or Homeward Residential Option One Mortgage How to complain about this company Internet Ocwen aka Homeward Residential aka AHMSI Author: Seattle, Washington Mortgage Companies: AHMSI or Homeward Residential Internet

Apr 23 2013
Ocwen Option One Mortgage aka American Home Mortgage aka Homeward Residential aka Ocwen Big liars refuse to work w/me raised my mortgage payment beyond affordable and told me they will not modify West Palm Beach, Florida Author: San Ramon, Loan Modification: Ocwen West Palm Beach, Florida

Mar 19 2013
American Home Mortgage Homeward Residential,Sand Canyon,AHMSI,Owcen,Option One fraud,deceptive trade practices,TILA violations,RESPA violations,and generally operating withimpunity. Irving, Texas Author: cedar park, Texas Mortgage Companies: American Home Mortgage Irving, Texas

Feb 28 2013
Option One And AHMSI They never paid my taxes or home Ins. and the mortgage keeps going up. we just got a loan modification in writing and they said we still owe more money. Irving Texas Option one Author: Valley Stream, New York City Employees: Option One And AHMSI Irving, Texas

Jan 17 2013
ASC/ Option One/ American Home Mortgage Servicing, Inc. ASKED FOR PAY OFF FOR REVERSE MORTGAGE , REFUSED TO GIVE PAYOFF THEY FILED FORECLOSURE, I WAS NOT BEHIND ON PAYMENTS. Irvine, Texas Update Author: Micanopy, Florida Mortgage Companies: ASC/Option One/American Home Mortgage Servicing, Inc. Irvine,, Texas

Jan 10 2013
Homeward Residental AHMSI, Option One Mortgage Company- threatening to make us pay our entire loan amount at one time. we have been making extra payments, they won't accept them unless they are full payments, threatening foreclosure, wil Coppel, Texas did this to me BEWARE Author: West Springfield, Pennsylvania Mortgage Companies: Homeward Residental Coppel, Texas

Jan 02 2013
Homeward Residential Option One Mortgage Deceptive and misleading, Coppell, Texas Author: San Diego, California Real Estate Services: Homeward Residential Coppell, Texas

Sep 27 2012
American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc Option One Mortgage Company, T.D. Service Company, U.S. Bank National Association, Structured Asset Securities Corporation Fraudulent Foreclosure, Fraud, uncooperative, Mortgeage reform, Coppell, Texas The Whole System is a Scandal Author: Palmdale, California Miscellaneous Companies: American Home Mortgage Servicing Inc Coppell, Texas

Aug 28 2012
[atriot health health option one the company is totally misleading,and the girl i spoke with outright lied about benefits plainville n.y., New York We are not saying... Author: somerset, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: [atriot health health option one plainville n.y., New York

Aug 27 2012
Health Option One Lead me to believe my policy was cancelled, lied about termination policy, was rude, and then mocked me! Syosset, New York Some confusion Author: Lexinton, Kentucky Health Insurance: Health Option One Syosset, New York

Jul 09 2012
homeward residental American home mortgage,option one morgage changing co. names 3times,oking1 obahma loan modifacation,accepting4monthly payments then fileing foreclosure, then changing co. name to this homeward residental now wanting to try a obahma mod. what? Internet Author: patchogue, New York Credit & Debt Services: homeward residental Internet

Jun 06 2012
United Option One Patriot Health Misrepresentation by Agents of United Option One and Patriot Health, Internet False Author: Chester Springs, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: United Option One Internet

Apr 29 2012
option one AHNSI HSBC, HSBC trust fraud, induced foreclosure, breach of contract willmington, Delaware Author: kerhonkson, New York Financial Services: option one AHNSI willmington, Delaware
24, Report #820500

Mar 26 2012
Health Option One United Health Options Sold as medical insurance when in reality it is a discount medical program. Syosset, New York Many false assumptions Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Health Insurance: Health Option One Syosset, New York

Feb 25 2012
AHMSI American Home Mortgage Inc OPTION ONE Failure to comply with HAFA guidelines, NEED HELP/LEGAL ADVISE Dallas , Texas Author: Park Forest, Illinois Mortgage Companies: AHMSI American Home Mortgage Inc Dallas, Texas