stick

Company Directory | orbit-telecom
Approximately 98 Reports Found

Jun 30 2008
Orbit Telecom Unauthorized charge on Qwest telephone bill Plantation, Florida Internet Author: Tempe, Arizona Telephone Companies: Orbit Telecom Internet

Jun 30 2008
Orbit Telecom VMail (ESBI) ORBIT TELECOM Fraudulent chgs on AT&T bill! Phished our info thru Smiley.com site Plantation Florida Author: Byron Center, Michigan Internet Fraud: Orbit Telecom VMail Plantation, Florida

Jun 30 2008
Orbit Telecom Billed By ESBI Charge by Orbit Telecom & billed by ESBI for a Monthly Bill of 14.95 added to Phone Plantation Florida Author: Seabeck, Washington Internet Services: Orbit Telecom Billed By ESBI Plantation, Florida

May 16 2008
SBO-Online (in Conjunction With Orbit Telecom) Unauthorized Charges on Qwest Bill for SBO-Online - Charges continue to come even after trying to cancel fraudulent service Los Angeles California Author: Tucson, Arizona Telephone Companies: SBO-Online Los Angeles, California

May 15 2008
Orbit Telecom Online VmailEnhanced Sevices Billing IncEnhanced Sevices Billing Inc And Orbit Telecom I have a charge on my AT&T phone statemnt of $14.95 for 'ORBIT TELECOM VMAIL MNTHLY FEE' billed on behalf of Orbit Telecom, a service provided by Enhanced Services Billing Inc and I have no idea what it is for and how it got there. Why does AT&T allow such 'scams' on innocent customers?? Internet Author: Bartlett, Tennessee Telephone Companies: Enhanced Sevices Billing Inc And Orbit Telecom Nationwide

May 15 2008
ORBIT TELECOM, AT&T, ENHANCED SERVICES BILLING INC. SECOND MONTH IN A ROW! - FRAUDULENT CHARGES ON PHONE BILL Plantation Floria Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Corrupt Companies: ORBIT TELECOM, ENHANCED SERVICES BILLING INC., AT&T Internet

Mar 11 2008
Orbit Telecom Orbit telecom pirated my phone! Plantation Florida Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Telemarketing Companies: Orbit Telecom Plantation, Florida

Mar 03 2008
Orbit Telecom Orbittelecom unwanted phone bill charges Plantation, Florida Author: Rochester, New York Telemarketers: Orbit Telecom Plantation, Florida

Mar 01 2008
Orbit Telecom Unauthorized Billing to Qwest Account Plantation Florida *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Burien, Washington Telemarketers: Orbit Telecom Plantation, Florida

Feb 20 2008
ESBI - Qwest - Orbit Telecom - SBO Survival Kit billing for charges not authorized or services requested Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Telephone Companies: ESBI - Qwest Nationwide

Feb 20 2008
ESBI billed for charges for orbit telecom monthly fee and SBO online for survival kit-qwest Internet Author: Rock Springs, Wyoming Telephones: ESBI Internet

Jan 16 2008
ESBI ORBIT TELECOM trying to scam the publice through voicemail Clatyonmy Phone Bill Nationwide Author: dayton, Ohio Voicemail Services: ESBI ORBIT TELECOM Nationwide

Jan 16 2008
Orbit Telecom unauthorized charges on my phone bill Plantation Florida Author: Trumansburg, New York Telephone Companies: Orbit Telecom Plantation, Florida

Dec 25 2007
Orbit Telecom - ESBI - Qwest RIPOFF DISHONEST FRAUDULENT BILLING/UNAUTHORIZED SERVICES Aurora Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Telephone Companies: Orbit Telecom - ESBI - Qwest Aurora, Colorado

Dec 24 2007
Orbit Telecom billed me for unordered and unrecieved services Nationwide Author: calhoun, Georgia Telephone Answering Services: Orbit Telecom Nationwide

Dec 24 2007
ESBI ,Orbit Telecom never authorized was told it was taken off my bill still showing up Internet Author: warden, Washington Internet Fraud: ESBI , Orbit Telecom Internet

Dec 24 2007
ORBIT TELECOM And ENHANCED SERVICES BILLING INC. A charge of $14.95 appeared on my AT&T phone bill. AT&T told me they are required to add new charges to my telephone bill when they are received by authorized vendors. They told me they are not required by law to check with me before adding new charges to my phone bill. I did not authorize these charges and I have contacted my congressman and the local police department to file fraud charges. Clearwater Illinois Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Corrupt Companies: ORBIT TELECOM And ENHANCED SERVICES BILLING INC. Clearwater, Illinois

43, Report #291903

Dec 23 2007
Orbit Telecom Like others who filed a ripoff report, we were paying abt $ 15.85 on top of our ATT bill for services we have not requested. When questioned, my wife was told that I did request it thru a website which was a barefaced lie! I checkled our computer browsing history and no one has visited that site on our computer. We've been fraudulently overcharged for about an entire year.! Plantation, Florida Author: Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Con Artists: Orbit Telecom Plantation,, Florida

Oct 27 2007
Extended Services Billing Incorporated(ESBI); Orbit Telecom Illicit Charges Teaneck New Jersey Author: Kinston, North Carolina Voicemail Services: Extended Services Billing Incorporated Teaneck, New Jersey

Oct 19 2007
Orbit Telecom - ESBI $14.95 mysterious charge on Qwest telephone bill Plantation Florida Author: Durango, Colorado Telephone Companies: Orbit Telecom - ESBI Plantation, Florida

Oct 05 2007
Qwest - Orbit Telecom ripoff lacks consumer protection to 3rd party billing without consumer consent or awareness Denver Colorado Author: Pueblo, Colorado Telephone Companies: Qwest Denver, Colorado

Jul 31 2007
Orbit Telecom - Enhanced Billing Services ripoff charges on my regular phone bill without my consent Plantation Florida Author: cheshire, Connecticut Voicemail Services: Orbit Telecom Vmial Plantation, Florida

Jul 22 2007
Orbit Telecom Charge on my phone bill. Did not authorize. Ripoff Plantation Florida Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Telephones: Orbit Telecom Plantation, Florida

Jun 29 2007
Enhanced Services Billing - ORBIT TELECOM Ripoff Unauthorized and fraudulent billing on my AT&T telephone Plantation Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Corrupt Companies: Enhanced Services Billing - ORBIT TELECOM Plantation, Florida

Jun 09 2007
Orbit Telecom they put a charge on my at&t bill 6 months ago for Orbit telecom vmail monthly fee of $14.95 plus 90 cents tax total $15.85 , I call every month to remove the charge and ask them PLEASE stop the monthly billing and they do not. ripoff Nationwide *EDitor's Suggestions on how to get your money back into your bank account! Author: Collinsville, Connecticut Telemarketers: Orbit Telecom Nationwide