Company Directory | palm-beach

May 23 2016
Twilight Render NONE Abusive to Customer unknown Internet Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Internet: Twilight Render Internet

May 22 2016
Darin Carter, located in South Florida alleged to be at (((redacted))) Wellington, FL 33449, but also lives in Port Saint Lucie, FL. Darin Carter took thousands of dollars from me to build a website, SEO and to SEM. Darin Carter took the money and r SEO SEM Website builder West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Advertising Agencies: Darin Carter West Palm Beach, Florida

May 20 2016
Easy-psychics.com Paid $50 dollars and followed advice of reader and my relationship ended because I listened to this psychic's advice. Called to get a refund and was told nothing could be done California Internet Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Fortune Tellers: Easy-psychics.com Internet

May 20 2016
Flamingo Plumbing & Backflow Services Owner, Jeff, refused service for a hot water heater they installed that never worked properly. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Palm Springs, Florida Appliances: Flamingo Plumbing & Backflow Services West Palm Beach, Florida

May 20 2016
Yelp Cheating Fraudsters West Palm Beach Internet Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Yelp Internet

May 19 2016
JUPITER AUTO EXCHANGE (Mr. Freddy Mane) Mr Freddy Mane was very nice when I stop and bought a car for my son(used as I knew, but mr Freddy told the engine was good. Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale , Florida Auto Dealers: JUPITER AUTO EXCHANGE West Palm Beach , Florida

May 17 2016
Main Street Media 360 - Rich Degen Do not hire this company! I was brought on to clean up client sites to improve their search rankings and they are completely clueless as to how to do it while charging you for these services.  Stuart Florida Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Main Street Media 360 Stuart, Florida

May 17 2016
Ferber Dental Group Partial bridge work that did not fit. Loss of two crowns because of bridges Lake Worth Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Personal Services: Ferber Dental Group Lake Worth , Florida

May 14 2016
Veterinary Specialists of Palm Beach Waited for paper work AND Credit card to clear while my kitten was losing Vital signs of LIFE before helping her! West Palm Beach Florida Author: Lantana, Florida Animal Services: Veterinary Specialists of Palm Beach Lantana, Florida

May 13 2016
Get Cash For Laptop The name is Alexandru Chiperi They took my laptop and said they would pay me for it even though it was not working Reno Nevada Check was mail to you on the next day and on May 2nd check was deposit into your bank account Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Internet Fraud: Get Cash For Laptop Reno, Nevada

May 11 2016
Lead Web Designs Rick Ridamae WARNING, WARNING, WARNING If you’re thinking of hiring Lead web design you will regret it. He has no respect of his own contract. He told me it would take only 30 days to get my web site up and online, still not done after 5 months. he also said under contract I would get SEO and face book placement for my business all I got is an unfinished web site with no SEO. no answer when I call, I went looking for his office. No such a business at that location. So all of you that are thinking about doing any business with Lead Web Design you will be disappointed. Rick lied, deceived, and scammed me to get my money for a service that is very poor at best. And you will only know after it’s too late. West Palm Beach, Floida  Author: Jupiter, Florida Websites: Lead Web Designs Internet

May 10 2016
Tailgator Toby Food Truck Ken Wright Tailgator Toby Meats, Tailgator Toby Food Truck, Tailgator Toby Mobile Trucks, Ken Wright Ripped off several people on his food truck scam for hundreds of thousands of dollars Iowa Nationwide Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Food Vendors: Tailgator Toby Food Truck Ken Wright Nationwide

May 09 2016
Jiffy Lube Okeechobee Blvd Took my car for oil change AC was working perfectly at time of oil change, the tech suggest freon he went ahead and added the freon and came back 2 hrs after to tell me that the compressor brake and will cost me almost $600.00. How come when my AC was working PERFECTLY. I took my car only for an oil change not for them to put extra freon and brake my AC, plus wanting to charge me for what they brake. I will even call the news if I have to. Okeechobee Blvd West Palm Beach Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Oil Companies: Jiffy Lube West Palm Beach, Florida

May 09 2016
Liz Tomey Liz Tomey Live Backpack Business Lifestyle Repeatedly Promising to Deliver and Doing Nothing Palm Beach, Florida & in Tennessee Internet -- Florida, Tennessee
Author: Sherman Oaks, California Internet Marketing Companies: Liz Tomey Internet

May 09 2016
Blue Star Cruises Very disrespectful Palm Beach, Florida Author: DETROIT, Michigan Tours & Excursions: Blue Star Cruises Internet

May 09 2016
HULETT ENVIROMENTAL SERVICES INC P.O. BOX UNPROFESSIONAL MGR. DEMEANOR TO COMPLAINT WEST PALM BEACH Florida Author: MARCO ISLAND, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: HULETT ENVIROMENTAL SERVICES INCP.O. BOX WEST PALM BEACH, Florida

May 08 2016
CreditUpdates.com Hope Lloyd, Amberzrq, Debra Burke RENTAL SCAM CREDITUPDATES.COM Walnut California Author: North Palm Beach, Florida Credit Reporting Agencies: CreditUpdates.com Internet

Alpha Dumpsters Dumpster damage and ripoff Sarasota Florida
Author: Palm Beach, Florida Recycling/Trash removal: Alpha Dumpsters Sarasota, Florida

May 06 2016
Iceberg cups I ordered two cups from them on March 20th at $16.99 each.... they took the money from my account the next day with a confirmation number.... emailed them April 1st told me they were on back order would be 2 to 3 weeks... I have sent several emails with no response also their Facebook page website and everything else is no longer active and they have disappeared completely with my money as well as a few other people's Internet Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: Iceberg cups Internet

May 06 2016
Appliance Repair, Local Appliance Repair, Service repair Took full deposit and did not refund my money. Okeechobee Florida
Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Home Improvements: Appliance Repair Okeechobee, Florida

May 06 2016
Behavioral Health of the Palm Beaches BEHOPBRCW Lake Worth Florida Comment Author: West Palm Beach, Tennessee Civil Rights Violators: Behavioral Health of the Palm Beaches Lake Worth, Florida

May 06 2016
IAHE, International Alliance of Healthcare Educators, West Palm Beach, FL They are friends and family hired by the CEO. They claim the Educators within health care are certified.West Palm Beach Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Healthcare Centers: IAHE, International Alliance of Healthcare Educators West Palm Beach, FL

May 03 2016
Timothy L. Grice Attorney Timothy L. Grice took over $15,000 in fees for a case he has dragged out for 6 years West Palm Beach Florida Author: Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Timothy L. Grice West Palm Beach, Florida

May 03 2016
Ocwen Mortgage Ocwen Collection agency. Deceptive,Promises,Total Rejection!!, West Palm Beach Flordia Nationwide Who Do You Think You Are Jim Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Financial Services: Ocwen Mortgage Nationwide

May 03 2016
Uniters NA Ronnie in West Palm Beach Furniture Warranty Scam Nationwide Author: Elkhart, Indiana Furniture & Furnishings: Uniters NA Nationwide