Company Directory | pay-pal
Approximately 405 Reports Found

Sep 03 2015
ACS incorp/ ACE incorp Acs inc/Ace incorp Please pay with Pay Pal my cash card Internet Author: Bakersfield , California Cash Services: ACS incorp/ ACE incorp Internet

Sep 02 2015
Conney Fahey She sent me a link to paypal and took $250.00 for pup. She was rude and never called me. I told her I wanted the deposit back and she said it was non-refundable. I disputed this with pay pal and they did a chargeback to her account. She is a scammer. And want many people to know beware she give a bad name. CLYDE Kansas Author: Norton, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: Conney Fahey CLYDE, Kansas

Aug 10 2015
pretty hair .com they are a scam i paid them for a wig they said i never sent money when i have pay pal sent them my tansaction number and my ank and they wont respond back theyno i paid and pay pal filed a dispute tey would respond to them Author: ESCONDIDO, California Unusual Rip-Off: pretty hair .com

Jul 22 2015
PAY PAL PAY PAL 'RIPS' OF MILLIONS IN BOGUS CHARGES Nationwide Author: Beaumont, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: PAY PAL Nationwide
5, Report #1241933

Jul 14 2015
A1reality These guys had a house on Craigslist wanted 49 dollars for an application fee set up through pay pal I thought pay pal I was protected but this is not the case they do not cover realesatate so now I have to file a fraudulent charge through the bank was clever to use PayPal to make it look legit but they do not cover realesatate so beware and it was for a rental house app that meeded to be filled out before you could do a walk through or anything California Nationwide Author: Loveland, Ohio Housing Rentals: A1reality Nationwide

Jul 11 2015
Bill Me Later Pay Pal Credit Overcharging interest, late fees and other charges Timonium Md Author: Bellville, Texas Telemarketers: Bill Me Later Nationwide

Jun 13 2015
Pay Pal, Inc PayPal IS NOT FOR THE CONSUMER - will not stand behind their word 2211 N 1st St, San Jose, CA 95131 Internet Author: Santa Clara, California Shipping Companies: Credit & Debt Services: Pay Pal, Inc Internet

Jun 13 2015
Experteer Experteer GMBH When I viewed the Experteer web sit - somehow they charged my Pay Pal account $154,00 on 4-22 for their service. Internet Author: Cleveland Heights, Ohio Employment Services: Experteer Internet

May 29 2015
Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Tjhin Franky, Unit 2, 59-61 Edward Street, Riverstone New South wales-2765 Deceptive, deceitfull, dishonest and unscrpulous conduct Sydney NSW Australia
Update On Tjhin Franky's Attempted Blacmail & Extortion. Author: Mulgrave Victoria Australia, Other Questionable Activities: Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Sydney, Select State/Province
10, Report #1232031

May 28 2015
WOW2005 Ordered video game currency from company they did not deliver. Pay pal does not protect against intangibles money was never refunded China Internet Bad business is bad business Author: Miami , Florida Internet: WOW2005 Internet

May 15 2015
PayPal 2211 North First Street San Jose, California 95131. I tried to pay my water bill and was charged twice and pay pal never paid the bill Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: PayPal 2211 North First Street San Jose, California 95131. Internet

May 12 2015
Simm Associates, Inc. Simm Phishing from e-bay and spoofing as a rep of pay Pal Credit to collect a general debt Newark Delaware Author: Oxnard, California Internet Fraud: Simm Associates, Inc. Newark, Delaware

May 11 2015
Pay Pal Paypal Restrictions DESTROY business unknown Nationwide Author: Milford, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: Pay Pal Nationwide

Apr 29 2015
Pay Pal Pal Pal can take your money back ANYTIME THEY WANT San Jose California Author: Middleburg, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Pay Pal San Jose , California

Apr 16 2015
Sammydress, I returned all items ordered from Sammydress. I paid the shipping cost of over $16. The items cost $46.10. I have not received a refund from them yet. Pay Pal has been trying to get my refund. I was offer a $6.50 refund, which I decline. Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Customer: Sammydress Internet
16, Report #1219413

Mar 31 2015
Darkside Entertainment, A.K.A. london knight A.K.A. Carol Malone London knight, Carol lynn Malone,Carol L Grauberger,Carol L Ratterman Carol L Graubergerratterman,Carol Lynn Ratterman,Carol Grauberger Ratterman,Carol L Gtrauberger Knight. Paranormal Scammer, P.A.C.C., Paranormal Association Of Cold Cases. fraudulent events. Pay pal links frozen Petersburg Verginia
I am the daughter of carol malone Author: Chicago, Illinois Ticket Sales: Darkside Entertainment, A.K.A. london knight A.K.A. Carol Malone Nationwide

Mar 15 2015
Motors traders Changed from no money upfront to send us $1000 in pay pal cash cards Richmond Virginia
Author: League City, Texas Sporting Goods: Motors traders Richmond, Virginia

Mar 06 2015
xtoysboutique XTOYSBOUTIQUE I ordered products 6 weeks ago and I never received the merchandise. Customer service line is disconnected! Orlando Florida Refund Issued via Pay Pal Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Sex Shops: xtoysboutique
19, Report #1207433

Feb 07 2015
Budget Savers Charged my Pay Pal card, I never heard of this company before and definitely never ordered anything from them to be billed $29.99. I called them, they're closed and it says for customer service use and it has nothing to do with budget savers or customer service? I want my refund. I'm closing my card. Minnetonka Internet Author: Parkersburg , West Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Budget Savers Internet
20, Report #1205511

Jan 30 2015
Generatol Toos Generatol Tools Selling generators, some at below wholesale. Will only accept direct bank transfer, even though they have a Pay Pal account on the website Japan Japan Author: sonoma, California Hardware & Tools: Generatol Toos Internet
21, Report #1204304

Jan 25 2015
Synchrony Bank Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Money Bank, GE Money Bank & GE Capital Money Bank Corruption Fraud Lies Deceptive Business Practices government allows it Nationwide
BANK & MEDICAL EXPERIENCE? Author: Newark, California Credit & Debt Services: Synchrony Bank Pay Pal Nationwide
22, Report #1201419

Jan 13 2015
Pay Pal late charges of 35.00 a month for account that showed zero balance nationwide Nationwide Doesn't add up.. Author: imperial, California Credit & Debt Services: Pay Pal Nationwide
23, Report #1197830

Dec 27 2014
tenneco Did not except pay pal recipts for proof of payment for rebate El Paso TX Author: Fenton, Michigan Auto Parts: tenneco Nationwide
24, Report #1193972

Dec 08 2014
ACI - American Coradius received a collection notice, stating debt with Pay Pal I have no account not do I do business with them. where do these things fall out of the sky ? New York New York Author: Plano, Texas Collection Agencies: ACI - American Coradius New York, New York

Nov 17 2014
ACI American Coradius Int collection agency that say they are collecting for pay pal amherst New York Author: soddy daisy, Tennessee Internet Marketing Companies: ACI amherst , New York