Company Directory | pay-pal
Approximately 418 Reports Found

May 12 2015
Simm Associates, Inc. Simm Phishing from e-bay and spoofing as a rep of pay Pal Credit to collect a general debt Newark Delaware Author: Oxnard, California Internet Fraud: Simm Associates, Inc. Newark, Delaware

May 11 2015
Pay Pal Paypal Restrictions DESTROY business unknown Nationwide Author: Milford, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: Pay Pal Nationwide

Apr 29 2015
Pay Pal Pal Pal can take your money back ANYTIME THEY WANT San Jose California Author: Middleburg, Florida Dead Beat Customers: Pay Pal San Jose , California

Apr 16 2015
Sammydress, I returned all items ordered from Sammydress. I paid the shipping cost of over $16. The items cost $46.10. I have not received a refund from them yet. Pay Pal has been trying to get my refund. I was offer a $6.50 refund, which I decline. Internet Urgent solution for the size issue Author: Mesa, Arizona Customer: Sammydress Internet
30, Report #1219413

Mar 31 2015
Darkside Entertainment, A.K.A. london knight A.K.A. Carol Malone London knight, Carol lynn Malone,Carol L Grauberger,Carol L Ratterman Carol L Graubergerratterman,Carol Lynn Ratterman,Carol Grauberger Ratterman,Carol L Gtrauberger Knight. Paranormal Scammer, P.A.C.C., Paranormal Association Of Cold Cases. fraudulent events. Pay pal links frozen Petersburg Verginia
I am the daughter of carol malone Author: Chicago, Illinois Ticket Sales: Darkside Entertainment, A.K.A. london knight A.K.A. Carol Malone Nationwide

Mar 15 2015
Motors traders Changed from no money upfront to send us $1000 in pay pal cash cards Richmond Virginia
Author: League City, Texas Sporting Goods: Motors traders Richmond, Virginia

Mar 06 2015
xtoysboutique XTOYSBOUTIQUE I ordered products 6 weeks ago and I never received the merchandise. Customer service line is disconnected! Orlando Florida Refund Issued via Pay Pal Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Sex Shops: xtoysboutique
33, Report #1207433

Feb 07 2015
Budget Savers Charged my Pay Pal card, I never heard of this company before and definitely never ordered anything from them to be billed $29.99. I called them, they're closed and it says for customer service use and it has nothing to do with budget savers or customer service? I want my refund. I'm closing my card. Minnetonka Internet Author: Parkersburg , West Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: Budget Savers Internet
34, Report #1205511

Jan 30 2015
Generatol Toos Generatol Tools Selling generators, some at below wholesale. Will only accept direct bank transfer, even though they have a Pay Pal account on the website Japan Japan Author: sonoma, California Hardware & Tools: Generatol Toos Internet
35, Report #1204304

Jan 25 2015
Synchrony Bank Pay Pal GE Capital Retail Money Bank, GE Money Bank & GE Capital Money Bank Corruption Fraud Lies Deceptive Business Practices government allows it Nationwide
BANK & MEDICAL EXPERIENCE? Author: Newark, California Credit & Debt Services: Synchrony Bank Pay Pal Nationwide
36, Report #1201419

Jan 13 2015
Pay Pal late charges of 35.00 a month for account that showed zero balance nationwide Nationwide Doesn't add up.. Author: imperial, California Credit & Debt Services: Pay Pal Nationwide
37, Report #1197830

Dec 27 2014
tenneco Did not except pay pal recipts for proof of payment for rebate El Paso TX Author: Fenton, Michigan Auto Parts: tenneco Nationwide
38, Report #1193972

Dec 08 2014
ACI - American Coradius received a collection notice, stating debt with Pay Pal I have no account not do I do business with them. where do these things fall out of the sky ? New York New York Author: Plano, Texas Collection Agencies: ACI - American Coradius New York, New York

Nov 17 2014
ACI American Coradius Int collection agency that say they are collecting for pay pal amherst New York Author: soddy daisy, Tennessee Internet Marketing Companies: ACI amherst , New York

Oct 31 2014
Unlockcodewarehouse Unlockcodeworld Owen is the owner I used this in June. Did not work. Barely refunded. Pay pal used. Used again Oct. 29 dalpay no response no refund. 3 days now. Internet Author: centennial, Colorado Telephones: Unlockcodewarehouse Internet

Oct 26 2014
Keynetics Inc. Also know as Inteligators keep charging my pay pal account after I have e-mailed and asked them to cancel subscription. Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Keynetics Inc. Internet

Oct 16 2014
03:26 PM I bought what was supposed to be software to keep my computer clean from unwanted file but after I downloaded it, it caused major problems with my computer that could only be rectified by buying more software. I had a warranty with the computer and they were able to clean out the bogus crap from safe cart. I paid thru pay pal and filed a dispute with them but that did me no good. Cost me 50 bucks. Internet SafeCart Charges Author: richmond, Virginia Computer Software: Internet

Sep 09 2014
Fashion Pretty Hair /Aliexpress Kevin Lui (Supplier for Fashion Pretty Hair) Undrrthe umbrella of Aliexpress and Alaibaba location China order a wig, snet the wrong wig contacted supplier Kevin Lui. return wrong wig 3/27/2014. Have not heard one word from supplier since may 13, 2014. Paid $220.00 no refund no wig. Now suppplier willnot answer my e-mails and ALiexpress is no hel they keep transfering me to different people and callling dear. China Nationwide
Aliexpress is blamming Pay Pal Author: Port Chester, New York Beauty Salons: Fashion Pretty Hair /Aliexpress Nationwide

Aug 26 2014
SYNCHRONY PAY PAL GE CAPITAL RETAIL Synchrony Bank, Pay Pal Smart Connect (EBAY) GE Capital Retail Bank GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Money Bank Pay Pal CROOKS DECEPTIVE LIES Nationwide

Aug 10 2014
GE CAPITAL RETAIL PAY PAL GE Money Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank GE Capital Retail Bank Pay Pal Smart Connect Pay Pal Synchrony Bank WARNING DISCEASE NO CURE Nationwide
Author: Newark, California Banks: GE CAPITAL RETAIL PAY PAL Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Star Clothing Store I ordered boots and paid through Pay Pal and never got them. Can't contact them. Internet Author: Kearney, Missouri Clothing Stores: Star Clothing Store Internet

Jul 23 2014
Mary Prantil Mary Praintil James Morgan Jan Windglows blood love and lust spells dragon spells Michael Jenkins lovespells-magicspells spell scams love spell rip offs scam fakes con artist bad clients scamming con Mary Prantil Astoria New York
Mary Prantil Jan Windglow James Morgan Scam artists Author: Driggs, Idaho Fortune Tellers: Mary Prantil Astoria, New York

Jul 22 2014
Pacific Brochures This company is a rip off, its been 5 weeks now,and still no envelopes. Each time i call its another excuse why i havent received the envelopes. I paid through pay pal 45.00 . and have 45 days to file a dispute for a refund as i know it will not come from I only spoke with Diane,and i called to speak to the owner,and this man said the owner doesnt take calls. San Diego California They wont make you rich but you can get a decent income Author: Orleans, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Pacific Brochures San Diego, California

Jul 14 2014
REBUTTAL CLIP YOU TUBE Author: Newark, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: GE CAPITAL PAY PAL PAY PAL SMART CONNECT Nationwide

Jul 07 2014
Tom Tointon Star Clothing Store I ordered shoes over three weeks ago - my money was taken via Pay Pal right away, but my order status is pending on the website. I wrote 4 emails to this company and never heard back - Have reported company to Pay Pal and now must wait for claim to be disputed. - Internet Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Clothing Stores: Tom Tointon Star Clothing Store Internet