Company Directory | pay-pal
Approximately 415 Reports Found

Nov 01 2013
bestdiscountwholesalesell ZHIJIA GUOAgricultural Bank of China,Shenzhen Branch,No.5008,East Shennan Road,Luohu DistrictZip C Big Rip off, presures customer to pay by wire transfer or western union due to pay pal issues. Then I highly doubt that I will be seeing my purchase shipped. Robbed of $160.99 us I should have listened to lady at western union when she said there is a lot of fraud out of china with western union. china Other Author: lake country, California Miscellaneous Electronics: bestdiscountwholesalesell china, Other

Oct 31 2013
FRS AKA Dwyane M Beauchon Mildred Goynes I meet these people and they stole my money !!! from a pay pal, I knew it wasnt right DAM!!! Georgia Author: Delaware Credit Services: FRS AKA Dwyane M Beauchon Georgia

Oct 31 2013
Dwyane K Gardner / Mildred G. Dwyane M BeauchonFake Company FRS Stealing/ By using Money dot cards and pay pal Houston Texas Author: Utah Wanted Criminals: Dwyane K Gardner / Mildred G. Select State/Province

Oct 20 2013
Dusty Old Cars, AKA Aftokinito Rally Inc AKA.Stephan Condondemetraky Dusty Old Cars Stephan Condondemetraky Purchase Scam- DO NOT accept Credit Card or through Pay Pal as payment when you sell them your car! Derry New Hampshire
Give it up... Author: Rochester, New York Auto Dealers: Dusty Old Cars Select State/Province

Oct 19 2013
Espow International Limited Scam Artists. Take your money through pay pal for laptop battery and then nothing. No delivery no response to inquries. Internet we apologize for the inconvenience caused Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Internet Fraud: Espow International Limited Internet

Oct 18 2013
harpermart/ Pay Pal This website is completely FAKE. I ordered a small fridge and microwave internet Author: skokie, Illinois Kitchens: harpermart/ Pay Pal Select State/Province

Oct 17 2013
X3 Web Development and Graphics John Amodea; Editor of PaintballX3 Magazine, YM Shorts Magazine, and Paintball2Xtremes Magazine Internet Fraud , Pay Pal Fraud , Craig's List Fraud Occoquan Virginia
Join the club Author: washington, Dist of Columbia Internet Fraud: X3 Web Development and Graphics Occoquan, Virginia

Oct 17 2013
http://www.x3webdevelopment.com/2013/ John Amodea Mid Atlantic Paintball Magazine Editor Internet Fraud , Pay Pal Fraud , Craig's List Fraud Occoquan, Virginia 22125 Virginia
Author: washington, Dist of Columbia Internet Fraud: http://www.x3webdevelopment.com/2013/ Mannassas, Virginia

Oct 15 2013
elizabeth richman person acted as a seller selling an 06 honda civic. Person e-mailed back stating who they were then stated she was newly divorced worked on a cruise ship . Wanted only payment through pay pal then stated she would pay for shipping gave no contact info just stated her name and where she lived. tried to get more infobut none. car was stated to be 1800 dollars on craigslist. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: awendaw, South Carolina Auto Dealers: elizabeth richman Select State/Province

Oct 15 2013
Authentic Lacrosse New Jersey Took the Pay pal money for our LAX club and ran Flemington New Jersey Author: milton, Georgia Sporting Goods: Authentic Lacrosse Flemington, New Jersey

Sep 21 2013
Pay Pal Doing Business with Pay Pal is Very Risky WA Author: Alabama Financial Services: Pay Pal Select State/Province

Sep 04 2013
bestdiscountwholesalesell.com First Name : ZHIJIA - Last Name : GUO Electronics, Western Union, Customs, Pay Pal, false advertising, money wire Luohu District,Shenzhen China Author: Falls Church, Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: bestdiscountwholesalesell.com Internet

Sep 03 2013
GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK/PAYPAL Ge Money Bank, GE Retail Money Bank, GE Retail Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank Pay Pal Smart Conn LIERS CHEAT SNEAKY FRAUD FORGE FAKE NAMES HIDE MONEY MAKE UP NAMES PLACES TO PUT IT Georgia
Author: Newark, California Banks: GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK/PAYPAL Georgia

Aug 27 2013
Kitson boards LLC Never shipped product, lied, had a hard time getting refund, took 3 months and a pay pal dispute Olympia Washington Author: California Sporting Goods: Kitson boards LLC Olympia, Washington

Jul 30 2013
Pay Pal Unauthorized Charge on Bank Account California The set up Author: Santa Maria, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Pay Pal California

Jul 23 2013
Convergent Outsourcing Inc. We never had a Pay Pal account in our lives. Trying to collect $408.00 for what?? Renton Washington Theft... Author: Lexington , Kentucky Political Cover-ups: Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Renton, Washington

Jun 22 2013
Lucia Morgana Lucia Morgana Tried to scam me by purchasing my Blackbury Curvo phone over craigslist, and communicating with me via text message, and sent me fake pay pal money confirmations Internet Author: Bristol, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: Lucia Morgana Internet

Jun 17 2013
Strykr Tactical Gear Sells tactical clothing, gets paid via pay pal, never ships items to buyer, uses deception to delay beyond paypal 45 day limit for filing clmplaint  Florida
Author: Fort Myers, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: Strykr Tactical Gear Florida

May 23 2013
tri north lighting LIAR AND THIEF East Amherst New York ONCE AGAIN Author: atlanta, Georgia On-Line Stores: tri north lighting East Amherst, New York

May 10 2013
Classic Auto Services LLC I purchased a 1931 90 series spark plug cover and also asked that it be chromed. I paid through Pay Pal and luckily for me after waited and e-mailing for two months , my credit card Company gave me my funds back. I wanted that cover really badly and in teh end no response to my requests. think I was promised it at least 5 times but then absolutely nothing in way of correspondence or in merchandise. New Boston New Hampshire Bob's Classic Auto Services Author: Mississauga, Alabama Auto Parts: Classic Auto Services LLC New Boston, New Hampshire

Apr 22 2013
Magazinesubscriptions.com Magazine Subscriptions I paid almost $40 for a magazine subscription, and have not received it. I have tried contacting them through email and support tickets, but they never respond. They stole my money and even pay pal, Internet Author: Vernal, Utah Internet Fraud: Magazinesubscriptions.com Internet

Apr 20 2013
SEM Value Plus MN This company is taking $24.95 out of my bank account. It started when I paid a seller on ebay thru Pay Pal They are ripping other people and I off by taking our hard earned money Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: SEM Value Plus MN Internet

Apr 17 2013
Kathleen Dan Jessica kathleen.d@wildblue.net Tried to scam me by purchasing my HTC One S phone over craigslist, and communicated with me via text message over google voice, and sent me fake pay pal money confirmations Abeokuta, Ogun State,, Internet Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Internet Fraud: Kathleen Dan Jessica Internet

Apr 13 2013
GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal LIE,FRAUD,STEAL, Internet Author: Newark, California Banks: GE Capital Retail Bank/Pay Pal Internet

Apr 07 2013
allrepairmanuals.com took pay pal then start to down load manual it is very very slow about half way thru they would like you to fill out a survey and flood the site with adds. nothing is down loaded, Internet Author: Camp Verde, Arizona Miscellaneous Electronics: allrepairmanuals.com Internet