Company Directory | pay-pal
Approximately 420 Reports Found

Dec 20 2013
Flying Thingz - Owner- Tony Diaz He failed to deliver advertised items that I paid for via Pay Pal. He correspondended with me via e-mail saying my Sky Cutter was up next, but then never delivered. Then failed to respond to my phone calls or e-mails regarding my purchased item. He kept me on the hook past 45 days so Pay Pal cannot intervene, and Mastercard says I have to find the e-mail from September 2013 where he states my item is coming.....mmm when? And 180 bucks later....I did not get my item. A**!!! Unknown - he was on a news special on TV ? Internet Author: Lee Creek, BC, British Columbia Sporting Goods: Flying Thingz Internet

Dec 11 2013
ioffer they provide fraudulent tracking numbers pay pal is not on your side. Internet Author: Wisconsin On-Line Stores: ioffer Internet

Dec 04 2013
FAST CASH LOANS LLC Robert WilliamsAccount Mgr217-498-3638 They scammed me out of 120.00 telling me I was approved for a loan. I was to load 120.00 on a pay pal Green dot to show that I did have the payment and could financially pay the company on time. I needed this for my kids I'm a single mom w 2 boys and barely making ends meet. I needed this loan and I DID NOT NEED 120.00 stolen from me!! Rochester Illinois Author: HUBERT, North Carolina Loans: FAST CASH LOANS LLC Rochester, Illinois

Nov 24 2013
Pay Pal Fraud  Internet I think you missed a lot of thing Author: San Diego, California Department & Outlet Stores: Pay Pal Internet

Nov 11 2013
XPUSA reported to pay pal, still nothing form XPUSA City of Industry, California Author: humble, Texas Consumer Services: XPUSA City of Industry, , California

Nov 01 2013
bestdiscountwholesalesell ZHIJIA GUOAgricultural Bank of China,Shenzhen Branch,No.5008,East Shennan Road,Luohu DistrictZip C Big Rip off, presures customer to pay by wire transfer or western union due to pay pal issues. Then I highly doubt that I will be seeing my purchase shipped. Robbed of $160.99 us I should have listened to lady at western union when she said there is a lot of fraud out of china with western union. china Other Author: lake country, California Miscellaneous Electronics: bestdiscountwholesalesell china, Other

Oct 31 2013
FRS AKA Dwyane M Beauchon Mildred Goynes I meet these people and they stole my money !!! from a pay pal, I knew it wasnt right DAM!!! Georgia Author: Delaware Credit Services: FRS AKA Dwyane M Beauchon Georgia

Oct 31 2013
Dwyane K Gardner / Mildred G. Dwyane M BeauchonFake Company FRS Stealing/ By using Money dot cards and pay pal Houston Texas Author: Utah Wanted Criminals: Dwyane K Gardner / Mildred G. Select State/Province

Oct 20 2013
Dusty Old Cars, AKA Aftokinito Rally Inc AKA.Stephan Condondemetraky Dusty Old Cars Stephan Condondemetraky Purchase Scam- DO NOT accept Credit Card or through Pay Pal as payment when you sell them your car! Derry New Hampshire
Give it up... Author: Rochester, New York Auto Dealers: Dusty Old Cars Select State/Province

Oct 19 2013
Espow International Limited Scam Artists. Take your money through pay pal for laptop battery and then nothing. No delivery no response to inquries. Internet we apologize for the inconvenience caused Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Internet Fraud: Espow International Limited Internet

Oct 18 2013
harpermart/ Pay Pal This website is completely FAKE. I ordered a small fridge and microwave internet Author: skokie, Illinois Kitchens: harpermart/ Pay Pal Select State/Province

Oct 17 2013
X3 Web Development and Graphics John Amodea; Editor of PaintballX3 Magazine, YM Shorts Magazine, and Paintball2Xtremes Magazine Internet Fraud , Pay Pal Fraud , Craig's List Fraud Occoquan Virginia
Join the club Author: washington, Dist of Columbia Internet Fraud: X3 Web Development and Graphics Occoquan, Virginia

Oct 17 2013
http://www.x3webdevelopment.com/2013/ John Amodea Mid Atlantic Paintball Magazine Editor Internet Fraud , Pay Pal Fraud , Craig's List Fraud Occoquan, Virginia 22125 Virginia
Author: washington, Dist of Columbia Internet Fraud: http://www.x3webdevelopment.com/2013/ Mannassas, Virginia

Oct 15 2013
elizabeth richman person acted as a seller selling an 06 honda civic. Person e-mailed back stating who they were then stated she was newly divorced worked on a cruise ship . Wanted only payment through pay pal then stated she would pay for shipping gave no contact info just stated her name and where she lived. tried to get more infobut none. car was stated to be 1800 dollars on craigslist. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: awendaw, South Carolina Auto Dealers: elizabeth richman Select State/Province

Oct 15 2013
Authentic Lacrosse New Jersey Took the Pay pal money for our LAX club and ran Flemington New Jersey Author: milton, Georgia Sporting Goods: Authentic Lacrosse Flemington, New Jersey

Sep 21 2013
Pay Pal Doing Business with Pay Pal is Very Risky WA Author: Alabama Financial Services: Pay Pal Select State/Province

Sep 04 2013
bestdiscountwholesalesell.com First Name : ZHIJIA - Last Name : GUO Electronics, Western Union, Customs, Pay Pal, false advertising, money wire Luohu District,Shenzhen China Author: Falls Church, Virginia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: bestdiscountwholesalesell.com Internet

Sep 03 2013
GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK/PAYPAL Ge Money Bank, GE Retail Money Bank, GE Retail Bank, GE Capital Retail Money Bank Pay Pal Smart Conn LIERS CHEAT SNEAKY FRAUD FORGE FAKE NAMES HIDE MONEY MAKE UP NAMES PLACES TO PUT IT Georgia
Author: Newark, California Banks: GE CAPITAL RETAIL BANK/PAYPAL Georgia

Aug 27 2013
Kitson boards LLC Never shipped product, lied, had a hard time getting refund, took 3 months and a pay pal dispute Olympia Washington Author: California Sporting Goods: Kitson boards LLC Olympia, Washington

Jul 30 2013
Pay Pal Unauthorized Charge on Bank Account California The set up Author: Santa Maria, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Pay Pal California

Jul 23 2013
Convergent Outsourcing Inc. We never had a Pay Pal account in our lives. Trying to collect $408.00 for what?? Renton Washington Theft... Author: Lexington , Kentucky Political Cover-ups: Convergent Outsourcing Inc. Renton, Washington

Jun 22 2013
Lucia Morgana Lucia Morgana Tried to scam me by purchasing my Blackbury Curvo phone over craigslist, and communicating with me via text message, and sent me fake pay pal money confirmations Internet Author: Bristol, Connecticut Cellular Phone Companies: Lucia Morgana Internet

Jun 17 2013
Strykr Tactical Gear Sells tactical clothing, gets paid via pay pal, never ships items to buyer, uses deception to delay beyond paypal 45 day limit for filing clmplaint  Florida
Author: Fort Myers, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: Strykr Tactical Gear Florida

May 23 2013
tri north lighting LIAR AND THIEF East Amherst New York ONCE AGAIN Author: atlanta, Georgia On-Line Stores: tri north lighting East Amherst, New York

May 10 2013
Classic Auto Services LLC I purchased a 1931 90 series spark plug cover and also asked that it be chromed. I paid through Pay Pal and luckily for me after waited and e-mailing for two months , my credit card Company gave me my funds back. I wanted that cover really badly and in teh end no response to my requests. think I was promised it at least 5 times but then absolutely nothing in way of correspondence or in merchandise. New Boston New Hampshire Bob's Classic Auto Services Author: Mississauga, Alabama Auto Parts: Classic Auto Services LLC New Boston, New Hampshire