Company Directory | paypal-and-ebay
Approximately 29 Reports Found

Jul 17 2015
Jason Thelma Jonathan FarrellJoy Moraga PayPal and Ebay Scammer who pretends as a buyer, asks and steals personal information of seller and credit. Even sends threatening messages to harass. Beware of this scammer. Do not make any contact. Internet Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: Jason Thelma Internet

Nov 09 2013
SARAH A.HAEFNER Celestialscorpio BEWARE! Paypal and ebay SCAMMER! Filed a claim and provided fake documents! Arvada Colorado Author: Squamish, British Columbia Bait-and-Switch: SARAH A.HAEFNER Arvada, Colorado

Apr 23 2013

Jun 06 2012
ebay buyer Ahmet Gunver tunagunver scaming ebay sellers with paypal and ebay gets free items shipped to Russia Internet Author: kansas city, Missouri Auto Parts: ebay buyer Ahmet Gunver Internet

May 15 2012
MCP ME Paypal and ebay support chargebacks and DO NOT protect their sellers palm beach, Florida Repercussion of a Chargeback under Paypal and Ebay...follwo up Author: palm beach, Florida Financial Services: MCP ME palm beach, Florida

Jan 05 2012
Paypal Ebay Paypal customer protection Does Paypal and Ebay provide customer protection ? San Jose, California
I don't think Author: seattle, Washington Internet Marketing Companies: Paypal Ebay San Jose, California

Aug 10 2011
paypal and ebay privacy breech Internet, Nationwide Author: Mesa, Arizona Cash Services: paypal and ebay Nationwide

Jan 15 2011
Mark Shackelford , TX Air Parts Complete FRAUD. Returned item from Ebay auction, no refund. Paypal and Ebay refuse to do anything. Dallas Texas Aircraft Lease Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Mark Shackelford , TX Air Parts Dallas, Texas

May 11 2010
Paypal Inc. Paypal FROZE my MOTHER'S account and my account, my eBay store is ruined... San Jose, California
I am trying to be on your side.. Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Banks: Paypal Inc. San Jose, California

Nov 24 2009
Pay Pal they turned me into a colection agency when the order was cancelled! Multiple Cities Internet Shame on paypal and ebay! Author: hastings, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Pay Pal Internet

Aug 24 2009
Best Pet Warehouse-Hangping Liu,Pet Stroller Wholesaler I communicated with the seller by email on ebay email and yahoo email stating I had updated my address on paypal and ebay and the shipping was still showing wrong they emailed me back saying ok and they still shipped my package to another State and nothing is being done and paypal wont cover it either I had even spoke with paypal before submitting my money to seller and paypal said it was updated On Ebay internet ebay seller can only ship to the address buyer provide to paypal Author: Goldsboro, North Carolina Liars: Best Pet Warehouse-Hangping Liu Nationwide

Apr 10 2009
Paypal And Ebay ripped me off of 85 in favour of a fraudster Internet Author: bournemouth, Other Internet Fraud: Paypal And Ebay Internet

Jan 06 2009
PayPal, PayPal And EBay Company, EBay. Fraud, Theft, Wronful Refund, Selle Protection Fraud. Staten Island New York get his info Author: Staten Island, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: PayPal Staten Island, New York

Nov 03 2008
PayPal Why does paypal hold my funds money and won't release it till I deliver to.. Gilbert Arizona Policies... Author: Gilbert, Arizona ORGANIZED CRIME: PayPal Gilbert, Arizona

Sep 18 2008
Paypal And EBay Nickel And Dime You! Paypal unrightfully refunded a customer on an item while charging me fees for each transaction! INTERNET Author: rochester, New York E-trade: Paypal And EBay Nationwide

Sep 11 2008
09:17 PM Paypal And Ebay paypal is owned by ebay what a scam Internet Author: decatur, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Paypal And Ebay Nationwide

Mar 09 2008
Evalueville On Ebay Received incomplete shipment and never got credited because the company denied it and provided PayPal and Ebay a shipping receipt Internet Author: Jacksonville, Florida E-trade: Evalueville On Ebay Nationwide

Feb 21 2008
Chronopay, Mark Jones Hijacked Paypal and Ebay accounts under guise of payment processing 1077 XX Amsterdam Netherlands, Russia Author: Hyde Park, Massachusetts Home Based Business: Chronopay, Mark Jones 1077 XX Amsterdam, Other

Oct 18 2007
Wentworth Marketing - Walter Willhide - Alurdos Vladimir company proved to be legit and hired me then screwed me through PayPal and Ebay Atlanta Georgia CLOSE YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY Author: Mc Calla, Alabama Con Artists: Wentworth Marketing - Walter Willhide - Alurdos Vladimir Atlanta, Georgia

Jan 19 2007
Paypal And Ebay Pre-Approved Payments after cancelling, never cancel Santa Clara California Please explain further Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet: Paypal And Ebay Santa Clara, California
21, Report #220288

Nov 17 2006
EBAY Seller EJNRN, PayPal, And EBAY scamming people for shipping insurance fraud ripoff Baltimore Maryland CynUSA not the same person Author: Hatfield, Arkansas E-trade: EBAY - Paypal - EJNRN Baltimore, Maryland

Oct 29 2006
Revolutionshop On Ebay From Hong Kong revolutionshop on ebay ripped me off thru paypal and ebay Hong Kong Internet Author: launceston, Other Internet Fraud: Revolutionshop Internet
23, Report #198165

Jun 26 2006
Powersellerturbo On Ebay powersellerturbo on Ebay is selling fraudulent MP3 and MP4 players, paypal and ebay allow it. Minneapolis Internet EBAY Author: Loveland, Ohio Internet Fraud: Powersellerturbo - Ebay - Paypal Internet
24, Report #190236

May 28 2006
Black Jazz Records I ordered a cd from them and a cap to wear on your head. I ordered these items on the 19th of april. To this date I have not received the items. I have called them several times to inquire about the items and I have sent them two emails and they will not respond. It is now where I am having paypal to investigate this matter since they are the ones that handles the account for them. Ripoff Oakland California paypal and ebay Author: Orlando, Florida Corrupt Companies: Black Jazz Records Oakland, California

Oct 21 2005
Joe Lieberman (speak2joe) ripped me off with by using paypal and ebay ripoff Issaquah Washington Rediculous Complaint Author: Ishpeming, Michigan Con Artists: Joe Lieberman Issaquah, Washington