Company Directory | paypal-and-ebay
Approximately 30 Reports Found

Oct 21 2005
Joe Lieberman (speak2joe) ripped me off with by using paypal and ebay ripoff Issaquah Washington Rediculous Complaint Author: Ishpeming, Michigan Con Artists: Joe Lieberman Issaquah, Washington

Jun 25 2005
PayPal ripoff the realitly of how PayPal is misleading and does not do what it claims Internet Sorry Denny - There is no policy in E-Bay's site forbidding direct contact between buyers/sellers. Author: canton, New York Advertising / Deceptive: PayPal Nationwide

May 12 2005
SuperSonicElectronic UAMS eBay Fraud-PayPal'd $800-Never Received Cheektowaga-Buffalo - Both paypal and ebay are out of control New York UAMS aka I think I'll just go to Best Buy Author: Elk Grove, California On-Line Stores: SuperSonicElectronic, UAMS Communications Cheektowaga, New York

Mar 15 2005
PayPal ripoff Why cant I get my gift certificate money back? Account closed for fraud, now I have lost money, not my fault. Internet All you have to do is search for paypal and ebay here. If that don't wise you up, nothing will. Author: Maryville, Tennessee E-trade: PayPal Internet

Jul 19 2003
MSN lets fraud paypal and Ebay reports come through in email fraud emails are made by evil spammers out to get our passwords and bank account numbers with help from ripoff MSN Internet You Were Sending SPAM Author: las vegas, Nevada Internet Services: MSN Internet