Company Directory | paypal

Jul 21 2016
Boingo Wireless, (a.k.a. Boingo) Boing is using Paypal to Rip people off Nationwide Author: Taicang, New Jersey Internet Services: Boingo Wireless Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Sergio Medeiros ( Serg Media ) Narcissistic thief who lies and doesn't live up to his word, no refund. Georgia
you may also find this interesting Author: navarre, Florida Media: Sergio Medeiros ( Serg Media ) Georgia

Jul 17 2016
custservice@allamericanreaders.com They are linked to mysurvey.com basically promised $250.00 paypal and magazines monthly no magazines or paypal in mail. Try to call no answer message them no answer if i tell my bank am i ok or is it to late my bank is emtpy. So i dont think my bank will Promised magazines, promised PayPal $250.00, took banking information and stealing from my account Internet Author: Houston, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: custservice@allamericanreaders.com Internet

Jul 14 2016
21centuryboyfromjapan AKISATO SAKATA Internet scam, Paypal with the help of paypal Mishima shizuoka update on the complaint Author: Libreville, Alabama Cameras & Video: 21centuryboyfromjapan Internet

Jul 14 2016
Lakigra Inc/ GLKA Group/NFV LTD Dave, I'm a victim domain brokering fraud and a loan total $534 from 2 payments on PayPal 4-5 January 2016 I was expecting to get all money back after 2 weeks, Scammer hold money then won both ppl disputes/CC chargeback. (((REDACTED))) Dollard-des-Ormeaux QC H9B 1L5 Quebec Author: Cairo, Alabama Internet Fraud: Lakigra Inc/ GLKA Group/NFV LTD 323 Hyman Street Dollard-des-Ormeaux QC H9B 1L5, Quebec

Jul 13 2016
Stork Radio ,Robert Sussman, Zari Sussman Ordered a fetal Doppler to rent for my daughter from man who seemed to be reputable Ob-Gyn . Had free 10 day trial and were supposed to call if wanted to return the product. Doppler came dirty and broken which is disgusting for a pregnant woman to even think of putting on her belly. Tried to call phone number listed on site and with Doppler in box., but was disconnected, as was the phone number listed on PayPal receipt. Fax was disconnected as well. Emailed twice both emails and no answer. Boca Raton Florida Author: Santa Rosa, California Pregnancy Services: Stork Radio Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 11 2016
1tbvps.com This is a RIP OFF COMPANY that provides no service. I have reported them to PayPal Fraud Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Author: San Ysidro, California Internet Services: 1tbvps.com Internet

Jul 03 2016
Usenet.nl Asked me to sign for trial, but registered Username and password never worked, went ahead and deducted subscription fee from my PayPal account, stoll cannot login Internet Author: Mumbai, Alabama Internet Service Providers: Usenet.nl Internet

Jul 01 2016
theimvucredits.com Use of Paypal is not safe with these scammers. Internet Author: Pascagoula, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: theimvucredits.com Internet

Jun 25 2016
Paypal Workers an thre staff stole my state income tax.and gone into my pvt. records to see who i owe .VA.HOSPITAL FROM BACK IN 2009 dont know Nationwide Author: Blue Springs, Missouri Civil Rights Violators: Paypal Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
The Keche Foundation Plasma Generator Magrav Ir. Mehran Tavakoli Keshe Mehran Tavakoli Keshe Watch this before you spend your money. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgpJVI3tDbY It seems PayPal canceled Keche because of too many complaints of paying money and not receiving goods. Internet Nation and Worldwide Author: Kamiah, Idaho Questionable Activities: The Keche Foundation Plasma Generator Magrav Internet

Jun 19 2016
John Simon liar and scammer. sends fake paypal receipts from a disguised gmail and pretends he has paid for merchandise. he's too stupid to realize most people actually check their accounts for the money and don't trust bull$* receipts. hope this guy suffers  Puchong, Selangor Author: Monroeville, Alabama Internet Fraud: John Simon Puchong, Selangor,

38, Report #1312065

Jun 18 2016
Chang Corp DBA Hair SISTER Hair Sister .com Took my monsy Via PayPal , promised Next DAy shipping four days later I was told I would be refunded, nothing had been shipped. I ask so why not send an email . Reply Oh we had a problem. No I have a problem can not replace over a weekend , My money will take 7 days to go back into my account. Not happy. A RIP OFF Chicago Illinois Internet
Author: North bergen, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Chang Corp DBA Hair SISTER Internet

Jun 15 2016
Clark Waggoner - Clark Writes Scam / Scammer / Liar / Thief / Paypal Dispute - Review from Business Portland OR
Response from business Author: California Work at Home Business: Clark Waggoner Internet

Jun 11 2016
joshuawilliams211211@gmail.com help_desk@techemail.com Scam to steal camera via fake PayPal transaction Tennesee/Nigeria Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Cameras & Video: joshuawilliams211211@gmail.com Internet

Jun 08 2016
PayPal Mycash PayPal PayPal Mycash Mycash premium _fax incomm Premium_fax@incomm.com Scam scammer money pit trap doesn't work  Nationwide Author: Chicago , Illinois Specialty Stores: PayPal Mycash Nationwide

Jun 06 2016
Paypal everyone I have spoke to with Paypal! I returned a check they sent me with the wrong name on it. I had to send it back to them before the would mail me another check with the correct name. Florida, Omaha,NE 68145 Author: Galveston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Paypal Internet

Jun 01 2016
Jamie Leavey This individual has stolen over $3000 USD from myself using PayPal. NOT A TRUSTWORTHY INDIVIDUAL Northhampton Nationwide Author: WILLIAMSTON, South Carolina Home Improvements: Jamie Leavey Nationwide

May 31 2016
Giddy-up Swings n things Do not purchase from this company. removed money from my paypal and never received product Author: Hurricane, West Virginia Landscaping: Giddy-up Swings n things Internet

May 29 2016
Clearcreektubes Bought tire tube from them, tracking showed it was undeliverable, they then forwarded supposedly my item to a 44333 zip code only with no address listing and a zip I've never lived at in my life. EBay purchase, Internet
oops, 44333 is an ohio zip code, it still isn't one i've lived at, nor did it even have an address on it and yes u do know how to forward stuff, paypal confirmed with your insurance that u can Author: kent, Ohio Sales People: Clearcreektubes Internet

May 28 2016
J2Skincare I purchased 3 skincare products and they dried my skin and were horrible. Spoke w/ Karen via phone and she said to return for refund, but when I returned, they pitched them and never refunded me. I lost a Paypal Suit! So I paid money for NOTHING!!! Also was treated like garbage from other company members! Internet Author: boardman, Ohio Beauty Salons: J2Skincare Internet

May 27 2016
Instant Checkmate Illegal charging on paypal account Nationwide Author: East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Private Investigators: Instant Checkmate Nationwide

May 23 2016
Mary Astrologer astromary Hello, I have asked for a refund since Jan. from PayPal and from your emails.  enter Internet Author: San diego, California Zoos & Aquariums: Mary Astrologer Internet

May 20 2016
PayPal What a ripoff San Jose California Author: Denver, Colorado Online banking: PayPal San Jose, California

May 18 2016
nigel lew (skype) / Richard R Castaldo (paypal) tells you to send money first and never does any web development work colorado Internet
Author: atlantic city, New Jersey Websites: nigel lew (skype) / Richard R Castaldo (paypal) Internet