Company Directory | paypal

Oct 07 2014
PayPal Credit by Comenity Bank BillMeLater Credit denial because it does not fit my purchase pattern Timonium, MD Internet Author: Hialeah, Florida Credit & Debt Services: PayPal Credit by Comenity Bank Internet

Oct 05 2014
Dogue de Bordeaux Love Cathy McDole, Cathy Mays tried to switch dogs on us, then agreed to refund our money, but never did, and refuses to communicate with us or with PayPal. manchester Tennessee Author: New Orleans , Louisiana Pet Shops & Supplies: Dogue de Bordeaux Love manchester, Tennessee

Oct 01 2014
LaFlossy Glam Boutique I ordered from this company and never received the item. Money was paid to them through paypal. I contacted several times to figure out what's the problem. They ask for your contact #, only to never return your call. It has been over a month and still no item. This company is definitely a fraud. Please do not order from them. They seem concerned but it's just a way to string you along Internet Author: New Berlin, Wisconsin Clothing Stores: LaFlossy Glam Boutique Internet

Sep 26 2014
usell N/a I sent them my damaged nexus 5 for 64 bucks they emailed me saying the payment was posted on my PayPal account but I didn't receive anything memphis tn Author: memphis, Tennessee Communications & Networking: usell Internet

Sep 23 2014
realestatebacklinks.com This is a website that sits in cyberspace collecting money and provides no service! OMG Street (That's their PayPal name) no address Internet Author: , Alabama Consumer Services: realestatebacklinks.com Internet

Sep 23 2014
www.globalwholesalestore.net Guan Jing Selling brand items via Internet, collecting money, never sent products, poor communication, kicked off of PayPal Internet Author: Baldwinsville, New York Department & Outlet Stores: www.globalwholesalestore.net Internet

Sep 19 2014
Lay Gerdes Lay Gerdes did charge back to PayPal for product he orderd from us. Phoenix Arizona Author: fort wayne, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Lay Gerdes Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 17 2014
thetrafficnetwork The Traffic Network Andra Hernandez Credit Card Fraud Paypal Fraud took money under false pretense computer fraud defamation La Feria Texas
Author: Los Angles, California Internet Marketing Companies: thetrafficnetwork Internet

Sep 16 2014
Safecart Abused the use of Paypal to invade my bank acct. and make recurring charges. Unknown Internet Author: Placerville, California Computer Service & Repair: Safecart Internet

Sep 15 2014
focalprice.com never go my tablets an they charge my paypal acount hong kong Internet Author: florence, South Carolina Computer Manufactures: focalprice.com Internet

Sep 14 2014
Great Southern Security amelia.d.meyer@gmail.com Claimed that they had no record of my purchase despite PayPal evidence; uncontactable via email. Sicklerville New Jersey Author: Harborne, Alabama Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Great Southern Security Sicklerville, New Jersey

Sep 11 2014
Paypal Extras Mastercard Paypal ,Has ONCE again let a loyal customer down, Nationwide
Author: California Credit & Debt Services: Paypal Extras Mastercard Nationwide

Sep 09 2014
Savinglots.com This company has no physical inventory. They pose as a retailer with stock but upon receiving an order they then try to source the product and purchase from a local distributor. If they are not able to find the product as happened in my case, they try to upsell into a more expense product. There is no downside for them as they can merely refund your money if you choose not to upgrade to the more expense product. In the meantime you have spent time waiting (yes they have received your funds right away from PayPal) for them to ship product that they claimed to have in stock! Stay away as they are a waste of time. Pittsford, NY Internet Author: Dudley, Massachusetts Marine Accessories: Savinglots.com Internet

Sep 09 2014
PayPal Credit f/k/a Bill Me Later double billing ripoff Nationwide Author: Nashua, New Hampshire Banks: PayPal Credit Nationwide

Sep 07 2014
CrownPoint Capital LLC Nate Salvatore Burruano bank bond paypal scam fraud Buffalo, New York Internet
Author: rock tavern, New York Brokerage Companies: CrownPoint Capital LLC Internet

Sep 07 2014
Cellphoneforever aka SOWAYTECH HAPPY TOAST LIMITED, MABILI INT TRADING CO LTD, IDS Online Corp ( eBay & PayPal Allows Sellers To List & Sell Refurbished SmartPhones as Brand New  Internet Author: California Miscellaneous Electronics: Cellphoneforever aka/ SOWAYTECH Internet

Sep 06 2014
socialsitecreator.com took my money, forced me to close all paypal claims so they can give me support but since then no more support Internet Author: Idaho Internet Fraud: socialsitecreator.com Internet

Sep 05 2014
Douglas Carl Paypal Scam to defraud you if you are selling something. Texas Author: Taylorville, Utah Trailers: Douglas Carl Select State/Province

Aug 31 2014
Ravenix Inc. Fastandroidunlocks Claim to unlock cellphones within 15 mins if you donate $10.00 via PayPal. I did, never received my unlock code as promised. US  Internet Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Internet: Ravenix Inc. Internet

Aug 30 2014
COLLECTIONS ETC WINSTON BRANDS TRIES TO GET AROUND PAYPAL & GET CREDIT CARD INFO Kept Saying they Needed Your Credit Card Information When Items were ALREADY Paid for by PAYPAL Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Charleston, West Virginia Internet Fraud: COLLECTIONS ETC Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Aug 28 2014
Jones Hasbrook, Richard J Ring Overpaid fake Paypal and wanted me to Western Union $420.00 as refund. Naples, Florida NY, FL Author: Atascadero, California Unusual Rip-Off: Jones Hasbrook Internet

Aug 28 2014
ebay/paypal ebay, paypal,, paypal credit, paypal prepaid debit, paypal business debit, meta bank, bankcor bank, commodity bank, netspend prepaid debit unfair and should be illegal practices Nationwide Author: Vallejo , California Banks: ebay/paypal Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
Sewing Fine Things and More Company/individual accepted my payment (via PayPal) but I never received my item. North Canton Ohio Author: Los Angeles, California Bed & Bath: Sewing Fine Things and More North Canton, Ohio

Aug 27 2014
Jay Kaplan Jaykap77@gmail.com cpn funding, credit help, 100 upfront 12% backend, paypal, Oregon, and Int Author: Long Beach, California Credit & Debt Services: Jay Kaplan Internet

Aug 27 2014
Xinnianhao I ordered 7/24/14 thru PayPal, paid $29.99 which was deducted from my Ckg. Acct. and I never received item. China Internet Author: Georgetown, South Carolina Questionable Activities: Xinnianhao Internet